Breaking

805C9AB6-4FE3-42AA-B397-1B083C91658D.jpeg

Yes. The one to take all the hits this time is Ashkelon. My friend there has no shelter and the last rocket hit 20 meters from her house. I asked if they want to come where I live further south but she said that this is an issue since it's not easy to exist the city and people are called by the homefront to stay inside.

Even the Palestinians get hit.

A lecturer from Sapir College came to our synagogue once, to give a lecture about daily life in that area. Sirens going off many times a day were a regular occurrence.

But the thing is, many international students attend that college, including Palestinians. And they were also in the line of fire.........from their own people.

There’s some irony there.

Thank you Mortimer.

Since 1948 the day of the creation of Israel things have been going on over there.

They know how to defend themselves. Trust me.
Yes, it will be the poor innocent women and children that will pay in blood as their tower block dwellings in places like Ramallah get ripped apart by Israeli rockets, but like all good caring fascist's the Israeli's will announce to the world they did give a one-minute warning.
and of course you ignore the rockets fired at civilians IN Israel

Yes. The one to take all the hits this time is Ashkelon. My friend there has no shelter and the last rocket hit 20 meters from her house. I asked if they want to come where I live further south but she said that this is an issue since it's not easy to exist the city and people are called by the homefront to stay inside.

It didn't take Israel a week to take care of business in 1967.
Some folks just never learn how dedicated the Israelis are towards ensuring their existence.

Thank you Mortimer.

Since 1948 the day of the creation of Israel things have been going on over there.

Yes, it will be the poor innocent women and children that will pay in blood as their tower block dwellings in places like Ramallah get ripped apart by Israeli rockets, but like all good caring fascist's the Israeli's will announce to the world they did give a one-minute warning.
I did mention them and the fact that they never hit anyone.
More people are seriously injured and some killed every 5th Nov. Guy Fawkes Night in England and that's been going on for 400 years.
Nobody though has answered the question as to why the Israeli's haven't installed the Patriot Anti-Missile Defense System or some similar system? Problem solved!

Thank you Mortimer.

More people are seriously injured and some killed every 5th Nov. Guy Fawkes Night in England and that's been going on for 400 years.
Nobody though has answered the question as to why the Israeli's haven't installed the Patriot Anti-Missile Defense System or some similar system? Problem solved!
they have an anti missile system it is not 100 percent no system is.

Thank you Mortimer.

Well, it certainly isn't if as Mindful says 150 are getting through a day I'd demand my money back.

It's not like these missiles are state-of-the-art, just a bit of piping with some gun powder and bits of metal thrown in and put together by kids.

Well, it certainly isn't if as Mindful says 150 are getting through a day I'd demand my money back.

It's not like these missiles are state-of-the-art, just a bit of piping with some gun powder and bits of metal thrown in and put together by kids.

There's a difference in a guided missile and a rocket.
An anti-missile system is not not going to stop someone throwing a rock, you ignorant twat ... :thup:

Thank you Mortimer.

Yeah, no big deal, huh.

Forum List

Back