Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

For Moslems, terrorism isn't terrorism unless it's directed at Moslems.

Well the sad part is there are good Muslims who want no part of terrorisim, the problem is the " Radical Muslims" who are dragging the good Muslims right down with them because as soon as ppl hear the world Muslim they are all tied to it.

Kind of like the LGBT wants no part of the perverts because if they accept them into it, then that makes all gays look like they're child molesters.

It's interesting really.

Muslims do this and this is evidence that we need to kick Muslims out of the country. White people do it and it's evidence that Muslims deserve.

They hate Muslims because they drive vans at people. They like white people because they drive vans at Muslims.

They should get a stern warning and like some probation thingy for a few months.

So, you don't seem to have a problem with this attack happening?

I think it is bad.

Bad for society

Yourself?

Of course it's bad. It's bad when Muslims attack people, it's bad when far rightists attack people, it's bad when the govt goes and attacks people.

When people attack others, people get angry and want revenge. The problem here is that people aren't looking at the root cause of this problem, which is pretty clear, messing around in Muslim countries for profit, and not giving a fucking damn about the lives of the people.

Most terrorist groups exist for this reason, because govts, whether their own or an outside govt, has gone in and caused problems, and these people are fighting back.

I could see why anyone who feels they have been taken advantage of would want to retaliate.

I have grown to be more isolationist as our nation building adventures seem to have backfired at great cost and we have plenty of our own problems.

However, there seems to be some muslims with the belief that the kufar / infadels must convert or die.
Treatment of women and homosexuals.

If a non Moslem did this then watch the outrage from Moslems.
Who cares? They're like the left, they bitch & whine about everything anyways.
Well, their outrage will undoubtedly manifest as blowing us up, mowing us down, and cutting our throats.
I'm sorry Tilly, I can't be bothered to care. An eye for an eye

Whose your live video from Gramps?
Sky News

Seem to be a lot of disgraceful pieces of shit amused by terrorism here.
Fuck off with your bullshit. I defy you to show me a post, any post, of you being this outraged after a Muslim Attack

Fuck off yourself.

My outrage, as you put it - is over the reactions. I've said the same thing I've always said when there is a terrorist attack.

On the other hand, this is the first thread on a POSSIBLE terrorist attack (we don't know that, we don't know the motive, we don't know the identity of the person who did it but everyone is jumping to conclusions - could have been a drunk driver) - but here you are CELEBRATING because it killed Muslims or might have at least included some the number of casualties and are even more gleeful that it might be a "revenge attack". Seriously dude. That is sick.

Watching live coverage and they're screaming "WHITE TERRORIST" at the interviewer.
Hundreds of them have now gathered. I suspect something will kick off.

I think the US is next, and they will wait until three guesses 4th of July the day of America's Independence what a day to strike, everybody will be out and about. If something went off it would take a few minutes before ppl realized it wasn't the fireworks but a b------b or something.

Just guess though. could be way after or hell JULY 2nd when ANTIFA gets up and going again we k now those morons are planning a nice trouble party.

For Moslems, terrorism isn't terrorism unless it's directed at Moslems.

Well the sad part is there are good Muslims who want no part of terrorisim, the problem is the " Radical Muslims" who are dragging the good Muslims right down with them because as soon as ppl hear the world Muslim they are all tied to it.

Kind of like the LGBT wants no part of the perverts because if they accept them into it, then that makes all gays look like they're child molesters.

A good Moslem is one following the teachings of Muhammad and fighting in Allah's Cause. Allah's Cause is the domination of the world of the unbelievers. A bad Moslem is an apostate.

Seem to be a lot of disgraceful pieces of shit amused by terrorism here.
Fuck off with your bullshit. I defy you to show me a post, any post, of you being this outraged after a Muslim Attack

Fuck off yourself.

My outrage, as you put it - is over the reactions. I've said the same thing I've always said when there is a terrorist attack.

On the other hand, this is the first thread on a POSSIBLE terrorist attack (we don't know that, we don't know the motive, we don't know the identity of the person who did it but everyone is jumping to conclusions - could have been a drunk driver) - but here you are CELEBRATING because it killed Muslims or might have at least included some the number of casualties and are even more gleeful that it might be a "revenge attack". Seriously dude. That is sick.
I am not celebrating. I am thankful someone has had enough and is giving what they are receiving apparently.

And your outrage is FAKE AS FUCK.

Forum List

Back