Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

Seem to be a lot of disgraceful pieces of shit amused by terrorism here.
Fuck off with your bullshit. I defy you to show me a post, any post, of you being this outraged after a Muslim Attack

Fuck off yourself.

My outrage, as you put it - is over the reactions. I've said the same thing I've always said when there is a terrorist attack.

On the other hand, this is the first thread on a POSSIBLE terrorist attack (we don't know that, we don't know the motive, we don't know the identity of the person who did it but everyone is jumping to conclusions - could have been a drunk driver) - but here you are CELEBRATING because it killed Muslims or might have at least included some the number of casualties and are even more gleeful that it might be a "revenge attack". Seriously dude. That is sick.

I know when I heard the Flight 93 story I was sickened to my core. How dare those bastards fight back against the Al Qadea muslim terrorists.

They should have all sung John Lennon's "Imagine" and tried to hug it out of the islamic terrorists.

laura.jpg

I can't believe some of you would actually celebrate and show support for the killing of innocent people. Quite frankly, I don't want any of these crazy, cowardly SOB's in society, I care little for their motives or ideology. Find them all and serve them the appropriate justice. This isn't the world we want to live, and it shouldn't be accepted by anyone.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If this is in fact a terror attack, we should all show humanity and have sympathy for any of the victims.

Fuck off with your bullshit. I defy you to show me a post, any post, of you being this outraged after a Muslim Attack

Fuck off yourself.

My outrage, as you put it - is over the reactions. I've said the same thing I've always said when there is a terrorist attack.

On the other hand, this is the first thread on a POSSIBLE terrorist attack (we don't know that, we don't know the motive, we don't know the identity of the person who did it but everyone is jumping to conclusions - could have been a drunk driver) - but here you are CELEBRATING because it killed Muslims or might have at least included some the number of casualties and are even more gleeful that it might be a "revenge attack". Seriously dude. That is sick.
I am not celebrating. I am thankful someone has had enough and is giving what they are receiving apparently.

And your outrage is FAKE AS FUCK.

Oh. I see. You aren't "celebrating". You're just justifying the killing of innocent people. Got it.

I can't believe some of you would actually celebrate the killing of innocent people. Quite frankly, I don't want any of these crazy, cowardly SOB's in society, I care little for their motives or ideology. Find them all and serve them the appropriate justice. This isn't the world we want to live, and it shouldn't be accepted by anyone.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If this is in fact a terror attack, we should all show humanity and have sympathy for any of the victims.
Sorry bro. That time has come and gone.

I can't believe some of you would actually celebrate and show support for the killing of innocent people. Quite frankly, I don't want any of these crazy, cowardly SOB's in society, I care little for their motives or ideology. Find them all and serve them the appropriate justice. This isn't the world we want to live, and it shouldn't be accepted by anyone.

Muslims aren't innocent.

Fuck off yourself.

I am not celebrating. I am thankful someone has had enough and is giving what they are receiving apparently.

And your outrage is FAKE AS FUCK.

Oh. I see. You aren't "celebrating". You're just justifying the killing of innocent people. Got it.
I am to a degree. Shameful as it is I am GLAD to see someone fight back.

every time I see these tragic events, I wonder who would of gotten the blame if they had occurred between 2001 and 2008.

ok....let's go and take the medicine now Rexx ...yes???:laugh::laugh:
has anyone noticed how no reporter on any of the leftist networks bring up Obama and how he cut ISIS Loose a few years ago when they bring up these terror attacks? but when they do, they try to find a way to blame it on Trump,,,right?

Fuck off yourself.

I know when I heard the Flight 93 story I was sickened to my core. How dare those bastards fight back against the Al Qadea muslim terrorists.

They should have all sung John Lennon's "Imagine" and tried to hug it out of the islamic terrorists.

I have no problem with killing terrorists.

Fuck off yourself.

I thought you were leaving? I thought white outrage was too much for you?

I think this is going to start some real trouble now. Gawd everybody is being pitted against each other so bad . We've had Muslims in America already fk man and none of this was such an issue before.

The bs Obama and Clinton created is beyond any words , crime against humanity .

the Media was used to indoctrinate and brainwash people until we've reached the point we are at now.

Fuck off yourself.

So, if you're okay with killing terrorists, how about the killing of US troops who are invading a country, or occupying a country?

Fuck off yourself.

I thought you were leaving? I thought white outrage was too much for you?

Nope. Why give you the satisfaction while I can sit here eat popcorn, and watch you extol the virtues of killing innocent people?:popcorn:

Is it even better if kids get killed?

For Moslems, terrorism isn't terrorism unless it's directed at Moslems.

Well the sad part is there are good Muslims who want no part of terrorisim, the problem is the " Radical Muslims" who are dragging the good Muslims right down with them because as soon as ppl hear the world Muslim they are all tied to it.

Kind of like the LGBT wants no part of the perverts because if they accept them into it, then that makes all gays look like they're child molesters.

A good Moslem is one following the teachings of Muhammad and fighting in Allah's Cause. Allah's Cause is the domination of the world of the unbelievers. A bad Moslem is an apostate.

yeah, like how many even know that bitch Clinton was in the Muslim Brotherhood, well sisterhood which is " RADICAL" .... those Gov. fks man those pricks need bitch slapped.

Fuck off yourself.

So, if you're okay with killing terrorists, how about the killing of US troops who are invading a country, or occupying a country?

That's war and troops get killed in war.

I don't support wars of choice however.

Fuck off yourself.

But I've never heard you express outrage over Islamic terrorism against non Moslems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back