BREAKING: US al-Qaida cleric, Anwar al-Awlaki killed in Yemen, official says

Seems Obama is compitent at something. Killing and pissing people off.

He's losing two wars but he's taking out a few hosers in the process.

If Obama's poll numbers get much worse he may nuke somebody.

He is still taking out these moles on humanity. But I do admit that W talked a good game. That's the way it is with many recovering alcoholics.

Bush had a disfunctional dismembered intelligence gathering system to rebuild into something that could work. To claim that Bush couldn't or wouldn't kill these scumbags in a heartbeat is just stupid. It took many years to get our intelligence departments to function cohesively to the point that progress could be made off of multiple sources working together.
In fact I would go so far to say that had Bush not put a lot of the policies together we wouldn't have the successes we do. Give credit where it is due or just stick your head back in the sand and look foolish.

Yea .. they swear up and down that the shit stain cant fix the mess in months or years supposedly caused by President Bush and it will take time ... but heck all of a sudden the policies that Bush put in place that is working to find these guys is somehow all LIAR IN CHIEFS doing. Overnight

And, invited to the Pentagon in November 2009, apparently.

No - Fox discovered from a FBI interview conducted in 2009 that Al-Awlaki had previously dined at the Pentagon within months after 9/11/2001.

Daily Mail: Dining with the enemy: Al Qaeda leader linked to 9/11 hijackers 'was invited to the Pentagon for lunch after attacks'
A former high-ranking FBI agent told Fox News that nine years ago when Alwaki went to the Pentagon lunch, there was tremendous 'arrogance' about the screening process and who they allowed in the building.

And, invited to the Pentagon in November 2009, apparently.

No - Fox discovered from a FBI interview conducted in 2009 that Al-Awlaki had previously dined at the Pentagon within months after 9/11/2001.

Daily Mail: Dining with the enemy: Al Qaeda leader linked to 9/11 hijackers 'was invited to the Pentagon for lunch after attacks'
A former high-ranking FBI agent told Fox News that nine years ago when Alwaki went to the Pentagon lunch, there was tremendous 'arrogance' about the screening process and who they allowed in the building.
Yeah, my bad. I realized mt error in another thread, I believe.

Forum List

Back