BREAKING: US al-Qaida cleric, Anwar al-Awlaki killed in Yemen, official says

"There is a time for every purpose under Heaven
A time to gather stones together and a time to scatter
A time to sow and a time to reap
A time to love and a time to hate
A time to dance and a time to weep
A time to be born and a time to die
A time to heal and a time to kill"

Too bad, as in Ulysses struggles, as soon as you kill one of America's present day enemies, another will rise up in his place. We have to stop being so reticent before killing the next one, because "Kill the Infidel" has been the basic, underlying, driving force for that religion siince 723 AD. Making the world safe for Democracy, in light of that premise is going to be a Herculean task. But we've been faced with Herculean tasks before. Remember what we had to do to bring the Japanese into the Twentieth Century:
4,000 dead defenders at Tarawa
27,000 dead defenders at Saipan
17,000 dead defenders at Guam
10,000 dead at Pelieliu
Between 100,000 to 600,000 dead defenders on the Phillipines
100,000 dead defenders on Okinawa
Not counted are the Japanese dead on Guadalcanal, New Guinea, The Marshall Islands, Leyte Gulf, the Phillipine Sea, Midway,
The Coral Sea, the 69 Japanese Cities that fell victim to "Hurricanes of flame". Hirohito finally saw the light when he very correctly presumed he was looking at the extinction of the Japanese People.
Barack Obama was correct in saying the American People have gone soft. They indeed have gone soft, but not in the way the president was suggesting. After fifty years of the Nanny State the American People have forgotten what it takes to remain free.

Last edited:
You mean fighting the liars and selfish scumbags, against EVERYTHING Obama does even when it's exactly what they would do if they weren't totally incompetent as well??

Again, I do not put this credit on Obama its our military (drone) that got him period .. saying that glad another idiot put to his death.

I will give Barry credit for giving the order.

Another dirtbag gone to his reward.

As for any civilians killed? Guess I can muster up about as much sympathy as the muslims did when 3,000 were killed on 9/11.

Dancing in the streets anyone??

CaféAuLait;4209397 said:
US al-Qaida cleric, Anwar al-Awlaki killed in Yemen, official says

U.S. officials believe Anwar al-Awlaki has built a substantial following in the United States and other Western nations through English-language postings on the Internet.

One of the biggest concerns about Awlaki has been his success in attracting and inspiring disaffected young Muslims, some of them converts to Islam.

Yemen official: Radical American imam killed - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Allah be praised if that arsehole Awlaki and, also , hopefully, his friendos are snuffed out and are being boiled in swine fat in hell.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

CaféAuLait;4209397 said:

U.S. officials believe Anwar al-Awlaki has built a substantial following in the United States and other Western nations through English-language postings on the Internet.

One of the biggest concerns about Awlaki has been his success in attracting and inspiring disaffected young Muslims, some of them converts to Islam.

Yemen official: Radical American imam killed - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Very good news! This guy was probably much more dangerous than OBL--simply because he knew the United States very well--and could speak English and Arabic fluently.

Again, I do not put this credit on Obama its our military (drone) that got him period .. saying that glad another idiot put to his death.

I will give Barry credit for giving the order.

Another dirtbag gone to his reward.

As for any civilians killed? Guess I can muster up about as much sympathy as the muslims did when 3,000 were killed on 9/11.

Dancing in the streets anyone??

I'm with you on this. Casualities of war is part of the game that can not be avoided unfortunately. I will not partake in the lefts cries about our president killing innocent people during war time.

Seems Obama is compitent at something. Killing and pissing people off.

He's losing two wars but he's taking out a few hosers in the process.

If Obama's poll numbers get much worse he may nuke somebody.

He is still taking out these moles on humanity. But I do admit that W talked a good game. That's the way it is with many recovering alcoholics.

Bush had a disfunctional dismembered intelligence gathering system to rebuild into something that could work. To claim that Bush couldn't or wouldn't kill these scumbags in a heartbeat is just stupid. It took many years to get our intelligence departments to function cohesively to the point that progress could be made off of multiple sources working together.
In fact I would go so far to say that had Bush not put a lot of the policies together we wouldn't have the successes we do. Give credit where it is due or just stick your head back in the sand and look foolish.

So how many innocent civilians did the warmongering Chickenhawk Obama take out with this hit?

Look Warrior, we all know you hate Obama, I'm not nuts about most of his policies either. But his usage of the intelligence community and his policy using drones has lead to a huge success in ridding this world of terrorism's leaders.
Considering how many innocent people al Qaeda has killed, not only in the US but also worldwide, any unfortunate innocents killed by Obama's tactic is only a fraction of a percent those killed by al Qaeda.
Has there ever been a war that the US was involved in that our country inadvertently killed innocent people? No!
Deal with reality will ya!

He's commander in chief..and a part of the military.

Of course he deserves some of the credit.

Yes. Come to think of it he deserves another Peace Prize for this.

Btw, he may be CIC, but until he suits up and deploys he'll never be part of the military.

It's like calling the Head Coach a football player.

That dog won't hunt.

CaféAuLait;4209397 said:

Oh shit Son, we did it again. :D

He's commander in chief..and a part of the military.

Of course he deserves some of the credit.

Yes. Come to think of it he deserves another Peace Prize for this.

Btw, he may be CIC, but until he suits up and deploys he'll never be part of the military.

It's like calling the Head Coach a football player.

That dog won't hunt.

Your ignorance of the United States Constitution is astonishing.

Well not really.

:lol:

Forum List

Back