BREAKING! US Admiral Eric Olson – Captured in Azovstal !

Fellow board members need to stand up and condemn those who lie for Russia.

Why Do Some Americans Dismiss Russia's Invasion of Ukraine and Praise Putin?
I am not afraid of you. I support Putin. The little guy that is twisting it off in NATOs ass.

You are repeating a lie

You need to be held accountable for that.
pERSUADER.jpg

I don't know, some of the Russian propaganda is pretty hilarious.

This is some pretty good cope here...

What is disrupting the Russian military supply chain?

"NATO, mostly US UK German and Polish special operations forces snuck behind Russian frontlines and pretended to be Russian soldiers while illegally sabotaging Russian military supply chain throughout late February, to late March.

After Russian leadership found out they were fighting against NATO special forces this entire time, they systematically eliminated thousands of illegal operatives from within their borders and Ukraine.

As retaliation, a US nuclear submarine in the Black Sea sunk flagship Moskva with a nuclear torpedo.

Russia however proceeded to retaliate and teach the US and it’s allies a lesson by dropping two tactical nukes in Ukraine, taking out multiple NATO special forces bases.

As of May, as many as 10,000–20,000 NATO special operatives have been confirmed killed or captured, while only a mere 2,000–4,500 Russians have been killed.

Russia is now repairing its supply chains and sending more logistic crews now that the NATO threat has been mostly decimated, and as of May 16 completely taken Mariupol"

Russian soldiers were stealing washing machines and stuff, and putting it into the mail. But much of it didn't arrive home because the postal workers were stealing the booty from the Russian soldiers.

LOL

If all those on this forum who are pro-Putin went to sign up with the Russian army...................we'd be well rid of them.

Only after the West can catch Putin's missiles 'all those on this forum' will join his army.
But it never happens because the West needs at least 30 years to fix it but WWIII begins in few months

He's another Putin-licker.

Moron

in difference to you I don't want destroying of the West and nuclear WWIII
That's all
And I care a f...... f... about a shitty failed corrupted Nazi state like f.... Ukraine like you
If you are an idiot than go and die for it.

So a 70 year old retired special ops commander came out of retirement to join Ukrainian ground forces. Yeah. No.

The Republican white-wing will believe anything. :heehee:
This ^^^ from a fat uneducated welfare queen who still believes the Russian Collusion hoax, denies that CRT is being taught in schools, and does nothing but troll and throw family attacks daily. By the way you illiterate dumbfuck, the actual post states that IF this is accurate. Now stay under your bridge asshole.

Moron

in difference to you I don't want destroying of the West and nuclear WWIII
That's all
And I care a f...... f... about a shitty failed corrupted Nazi state like f.... Ukraine like you
If you are an idiot than go and die for it.
I miss Trump more and more every day.
The main reason ? Zero chance of Nuclear War.
Democrats are War hawks

Forum List

Back