Trump Shares Post on Truth Social Where He's Either Proposing or Predicting Civil War: "Any of my fellow Republicans wanna speak out now?" - Kinzinger

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Donald Trump is calling for Civil War. Of course, like Vietnam and the walk to the Insurrection, he won’t be man enough to fight it.

International media picking up this important story

The headline leaves the impression that he created the statement but he actually only "retweeted" so to speak. No doubt the pearl-clutchers see no difference but what they'd better begin to consider is that their party and its media really IS pushing the nation toward violent conflict and cops and troops won't be up to the task of shutting it down once the flames take hold.

Americans in huge numbers are already discussing the possibility of armed hostilities if another election is stolen. I'd be willing to bet the farm that when the Ds get routed this fall they will begin protesting and saying the vote was suppressed and therefore was illegitimate, so they don't have to comply. FTR, I'd be okay with that. It will set the same kind of precedent they set with their flouting of immigration laws. What goes around, comes around

Donald Trump is calling for Civil War. Of course, like Vietnam and the walk to the Insurrection, he won’t be man enough to fight it.

How exactly is he calling for a civil war there?

i'm a Trump fan...and this is a political forum
Sure you are

Did you BUY THIS "story"?? From CNN??? There's nothing here to see. Twitter is a cesspool and TruthSocial is slightly less censored version of gossip.

So tell me if I'm right here. Trump saw a RETWEET OF A RETWEET which started as a legitimate criticism by Prez of El Salvador. Lara Logan RETWEETS it. Some JERK moves it onto Truth Social and adds his 2 cents about "Civil War". And Trump RETRUTHS that.

Let me explain to you what the larger part of your brain (CNN) did not.

Trump doesn't have ACCESS to the TweetBox. Couldn't access the tweet from El Presidente. Couldn't access the re-Twit from Lara Logan. It would be like RE-POSTING all this from MY post here BACK to the TwitBox calling your TITLE and all the unnecessary lying and spin from Huffpo and CNN a Trump Derangement scandal that DOES NOT EXIST.

That's how stupid these Twits are.... And THIS is how you follow the news?????????????

"And Trump RETRUTHS that."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"RETRUTHS"???

Now I don't do Twitter or Truth Social, so the term 'retruth' may be jargon for those platforms; however, it sure sounds to me like an imprimatur. A saying of grace over someone else's thoughts. In short an acceptance, and if put up on a social media platform then it is an endorsement and a promulgation of it.

"RETRUTHS"???

Now I don't do Twitter or Truth Social, so the term 'retruth' may be jargon for those platforms; however, it sure sounds to me like an imprimatur. A saying of grace over someone else's thoughts. In short an acceptance, and if put up on a social media platform then it is an endorsement and a promulgation of it.
I believe retruth means spin

It means the democrat and Republican Globalists control enough of the US government and are already at war with We the People.

"RETRUTHS"???

I'm not a fan of the name of the site. It's actually trolling and baiting the REST of social media as "fake". But yeah. Since re-tweets are a thing, they needed a new moniker. Because NOTHING on the Twit or Truth is actually "a post" like it is on a message board -- they are snarky comments or often OUTBURSTS of manic personal attacks.

So -- they needed a term other than re-post.

I'm not a fan of the name of the site. It's actually trolling and baiting the REST of social media as "fake". But yeah. Since re-tweets are a thing, they needed a new moniker. Because NOTHING on the Twit or Truth is actually "a post" like it is on a message board -- they are snarky comments or often OUTBURSTS of manic personal attacks.

So -- they needed a term other than re-post.
FWD: should do just fine.

The headline leaves the impression that he created the statement but he actually only "retweeted" so to speak. No doubt the pearl-clutchers see no difference but what they'd better begin to consider is that their party and its media really IS pushing the nation toward violent conflict and cops and troops won't be up to the task of shutting it down once the flames take hold.

Americans in huge numbers are already discussing the possibility of armed hostilities if another election is stolen. I'd be willing to bet the farm that when the Ds get routed this fall they will begin protesting and saying the vote was suppressed and therefore was illegitimate, so they don't have to comply. FTR, I'd be okay with that. It will set the same kind of precedent they set with their flouting of immigration laws. What goes around, comes around
Excuse-making for the orange fat godlet.

Forum List

Back