BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

No, it only posts the original source material.

P.S. You got corndog crumbs on your chin. The lower one.
They claimed Trump would be arrested...........................and claimed fox said that. Fox did not. Feel free to prove me wrong by attributing both sources.
DUDE - WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?

Jesus H - I posted the video from FOX saying just that already and you had no comment at the time.

Take a fucking pill.

Preferably a diet pill.
Can't back up your assertions, goes into the personal attack option....internet forum indication you lost the argument.

Democrats don't care about their case against Trump, they are hoping his arrest creates a reaction they can use to justify mass MAGA round ups. That's why the NWO shillbots and NPCs are trying to provoke violence across the web. When they do arrest Trump, they are going to rub it in as hard has possible.

If Trump gets indicted next week, it will probably be on Friday.

I'll probably continue my life in the real world.

WTF? haha

Dipshit.

FOX News is reporting that Trump could be handcuffed and frogmarched for the cameras by the Secret Service under indictment next week.

In the OP I utilized linguistics such as "allegedly" and "if".

Sorry you fucking purists who buy every bullshit article that CNN and NY Times throw at you harbor such disdain for FOX.

But I really don't give a shit, get a life.

You seem to forgot that it's not me who started this thread. Shitstain.

They claimed Trump would be arrested...........................and claimed fox said that. Fox did not. Feel free to prove me wrong by attributing both sources.

Can't back up your assertions, goes into the personal attack option....internet forum indication you lost the argument.

It's a shame, cuz I actually normally enjoy your posts - but I'm this close to ignoring you.

FOX is reporting that the SS (ha!) is considering placing Orange Man in cuffs next week and fingerprinting him in front of the public like a common criminal.

And your biggest concern is the original source wasn't one you were familiar with.

Here's the deal: Not trying to brag, but my intuition is usually pretty fucking good. Even if this doesn't come to fruition, I guarantee you there will most likely be a myriad of receipts referencing this Left Wing government's corruption specifically related to the arrest of Donald J Trump.

But keep worrying yourself about lil ole' me.

Did I steal your girlfriend or something?

If they arrest him they better have enough to convict or he will for sure come out the other side of it stronger. It will lend credence to his witch-hunt/persecution rhetoric.
He's not going to allow them to arrest him, and he would swiftly be convicted if he did, if he had actually committed a crime, which he hasn't, he'd never ever receive fair trial in NYC. They are not arresting anybody, it will provoke widespread violence against all democrats everywhere, and especially against their fascist DOJ/FBI, absolute madness, but if they push it, they will swiftly come to regret having done so, no New Yorker will be able to travel anywhere in America without terror being their constant companion...

Trump would become the American version of a Nelson Mandela. He was arrested and became a political prisoner too, and remember what happened to him?
I think this could become a huge win for Trump. Best photo op ever. Maybe he'll get to talk to other inmates on camera. Could be a lot of potential if played right.

The other thing is going for the Stormy Case means all the other cases ar weaker.

He's not going to allow them to arrest him, and he would swiftly be convicted if he did, if he had actually committed a crime, which he hasn't, he'd never ever receive fair trial in NYC. They are not arresting anybody, it will provoke widespread violence against all democrats everywhere, and especially against their fascist DOJ/FBI, absolute madness, but if they push it, they will swiftly come to regret having done so, no New Yorker will be able to travel anywhere in America without terror being their constant companion...
Who do you think he is Wyatt Earp after the OK Corral shootout?

I dont think I’ll let you arrest us today Behan.

Let's hope it stays that way.

Cuz we all know the Commies have this Nation's best interests at heart, and would never ever betray our trust to serve their own decrepit evil ideology.

At least that's what FOX is reporting at this hour ;)
How about Trending Politics?

Long way to go from a possible indictment to formally being charged.
The law means nothing to democrats.

They want to indict Trump to indict Trump just like when they impeached Trump just to impeach Trump. What they want is to incite another Jan 6 type event they can use to round up MAGA people.

On a sidenote: This would also be incredibly bad news for Ron Desantis and any other long shot Republican candidate.

This would blot out the sun and Trump would be the defacto challenger in '24.

It would be incredibly bad news for Republicans in general.
Democrats WANT Trump to be the R nominee.
They know he would lose.....while DeSantis might win.

They want to indict Trump to indict Trump just like when they impeached Trump just to impeach Trump. What they want is to incite another Jan 6 type event they can use to round up MAGA people.
The end game is to slime Him prior to the 2024 vote...................this is how scared they are of His winning again. It's all about the great reset and globalization.

The end game is to slime Him prior to the 2024 vote...................this is how scared they are of His winning again. It's all about the great reset and globalization.

I knew you could make sense. ;)

That "round up" will start soon.
There really is nothing stopping them.
The Dims will blame the bank failures on Republicans, and the ensuing recession on Republicans.
Since republicans are guaranteed to continue doing nothing on their own behalf, it'll be a cake walk to turn most Americans against republicans and so the round up will begin.

You'd think conservatives would someday learn that doing nothing is a self inflicted fatal wound. But no,

Did you hear that Ruger is being sued because they made the gun used recently in a shooting?
Conservatives did nothing while this was put into place. Only a matter of time.

It would be incredibly bad news for Republicans in general.
Democrats WANT Trump to be the R nominee.
They know he would lose.....while DeSantis might win.
Democrats want anyone but Trump. They want him to have 0 chance of returning.

Like Clinton in the 90s with his witch hunt, Democrats risk rallying Americans behind Trump in a highly televised event over time.

Forum List

Back