BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

FOX News is reporting it.

Is it proven? No - and I think the language in my OP accurately reflects that.

But in no way am I ready to just blindly decree it as a "lie".

Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

Maybe I should have posted this first, apparently the misdemeanor has been magically elevated to a felony:

I’m sure the arrest will with great pomp and ceremony
Slow and deliberate
Doing everything they can to pull out the crazies
Que up ray epps and other government malcontents

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.

Attachments

• FrciD_7agAApT54.jpeg
    FrciD_7agAApT54.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 6
No no no

No one is discussing handcuffing him.... your news is fake news.

Trump is not going to resist arrest, his lawyer's and secret service who protect Trump are just making arrangements for him to turn himself in, in New York, from Florida, where he is at.... If it happens.

FOX News is reporting that the Secret Service are internally debating whether to handcuff him.

Maybe I should have posted this first, apparently the misdemeanor has been magically elevated to a felony:

Anticipating an indictment......LOL
The source you linked isn't Fox news.............you been had.

New York prosecutors signal Trump may face criminal charges from Stormy Daniels scandal​

It shouldn't be.
But on such rickety precepts it will be seen for the desperate and fraudulent act that it is.
And in that case, even the laziest most black pilled MAGA couch potatoes will crawl across broken glass to vote for Trump.
I'd bet money on it.
Trump needs to win the primaries, he won't get my vote unless he wins the nomination.

Anticipating an indictment......LOL
The source you linked isn't Fox news.............you been had.

New York prosecutors signal Trump may face criminal charges from Stormy Daniels scandal​

They're talking about frog marching a former President in handcuffs and finger printing him like a felon based on something that would normally garner a basic fine.

Speaking of fine, here's you:

iu

I hope Trump doesn't win the nomination. He'd get a solid 30% of the electorate.

He got 14 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016 - which completely obliterates that argument.

Guess what? The Left are going to cheat no matter who the Republican candidate is.

You better wise up and recognize this.

The problem isn't Trump: It's the Left who are now a brainwashed unwitting arm of the Chinese communist party, and will do anything to win.

But go on blaming Orange Man.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
:thankusmile: Exactly,that’s the worst thing the elite can do because he wants that because they would be playing right into his hands for a military arrest of the criminal politicians.

He got 14 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016 - which completely obliterates that argument.
Guess what? The Left are going to cheat no matter who the Republican candidate is.
The problem isn't Trump: It's the Left who are now a brainwashed unwitting arm of the Chinese communist party, and will do anything to win.
J6 completely obliterates Trump. He doesn't deserve to be president.

Don’t forget to mention the Dems are in bed with China.

Forum List

Back