BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
Well, he'll be fingerprinted, mug shot taken, lol, they'll run a check for outstanding warrants, har, har, har & the jailbird will be released on OR.

And all the people who's lives Trump has destroyed will raise a glass to the Manhattan D.A.

Fox is, why then didn't you quote Fox instead of this:

BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

You accepted some secondary sites spin for fact.

I didn't "accept" shit.

That was the original source I read, and it's been a pretty reliable one at that in the past, even if you don't happen to be familiar with it.

And the FOX News video is in that very article.

Hhhmmmm....questioning sources, avoiding the substance.....are you a Lefty by any chance?

Well, he'll be fingerprinted, mug shot taken, lol, they'll run a check for outstanding warrants, har, har, har & the jailbird will be released on OR.
You think for a minute they haven't already looked up His ass for any possible issues? Hardy Har Har.
I didn't "accept" shit.

That was the original source I read, and it's been a pretty reliable one at that in the past, even if you don't happen to be familiar with it.

And the FOX News video is in that very article.

Hhhmmmm....questioning sources, avoiding the substance.....are you a Lefty by any chance?
Well this time, Bucco, you been had by an original quote from Fox, not Trending Politics.

Check your story before you post an article claiming a statement from Fox, or you wouldn't' be still back tracking from your post.

Check your story before you post an article claiming a statement from Fox, or you wouldn't' be still back tracking from your post.

I haven't been "had".

And I never back tracked.

You are FAKE NEWS.

You should have checked what another site was claiming Fox said. If you had, you wouldn't be in this mess.

Advice.

What fucking mess dude?

What in the sam hell are you even talking about?

You're the lone mental patient uttering this stupid shit.

The truth is you made an irrational attack based on some kneejerk emotional reaction.

God knows. Maybe your girlfriend just dumped you, maybe you're down to your last corndog.

Beats me.

You think for a minute they haven't already looked up His ass for any possible issues? Hardy Har Har.

Well this time, Bucco, you been had by an original quote from Fox, not Trending Politics.

He ain't been fingerprinted in a police precinct, has he? Har, har, har.

Film at 11. :auiqs.jpg:

What fucking mess dude?

What in the sam hell are you even talking about?

You're the lone mental patient uttering this stupid shit.

The truth is you made an irrational attack based on some kneejerk emotional reaction.

God knows. Maybe your girlfriend just dumped you, maybe you're down to your last corndog.

Beats me.
Ooooh.................. scrambling with personal attacks now because you F'd up.

Next time, check your trusted source for what they claim another source said...and then report the truth, not spin.

Internet Forum posting 101.

And all the people who's lives Trump has destroyed will raise a glass to the Manhattan D.A.
This will backfire. You people are Trumps biggest publicist. You're gonna make Trump look hella cool.

Ooooh.................. scrambling with personal attacks now because you F'd up.

Next time, check your trusted source for what they claim another source said...and then report the truth, not spin.

Internet Forum posting 101.

Dude, I beseech thee: What exactly did I fuck up?

Wherever your corn dogs disappeared to, I swear: I have nothing to do with it.

And if you don't trust my original source, there's a FOX article that corroborates it. ;)

And five (5) years of investigation! Imagine the massive waste of money and resources and all they have is a 'novel legal theory'.

Meanwhile, the Soros Democrat prosecutor lets real felons cop to misdemeanors and puts them back on the street.
75 million people will lose faith in the justice system and write America off as a myth

4a08ff9d3f956dd814fc8ee1cfaac592.gif

Imagine being you, op.
What will happen when next week comes and goes and you have to make the same thread next Friday for $0.02?

I'll probably continue my life in the real world.

WTF? haha

Dipshit.

FOX News is reporting that Trump could be handcuffed and frogmarched for the cameras by the Secret Service under indictment next week.

In the OP I utilized linguistics such as "allegedly" and "if".

Sorry you fucking purists who buy every bullshit article that CNN and NY Times throw at you harbor such disdain for FOX.

But I really don't give a shit, get a life.

LINK.......LINK.........LINK........LINK

DUDE - WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?

Jesus H - I posted the video from FOX saying just that already and you had no comment at the time.

Take a fucking pill.

Preferably a diet pill.

Forum List

Back