Breaking! Trump Team Turns Tables Calling Investigation Into Probes Origins (Hillary)

Nancy Pelosi, Class Clown vows she will release the classified report to the public. You know, her disrespect could wind her up in jail for contempt.

Nancy Pelosi rejects Mueller report classified briefing
I want to see absolutely everything. All of it! All the way back to the Tarmac meeting! Lynch, Comey, Clapper, and the FISA warrants.
Hey, willow, how about another Benghazi hearing?
Hey! Smartass. Four Americans died in Benghazi because Clinton failed to protect them adequately!

A79E5315-85CF-46C4-A63E-793EDB56FC68.jpeg

We need the deep state coup plotters investigated and jailed.

This must happen if America ever wants its men to be on its side again

Wars will be lost if the deep state crooks are not given the most severe sentence

Nancy Pelosi, Class Clown vows she will release the classified report to the public. You know, her disrespect could wind her up in jail for contempt.

Nancy Pelosi rejects Mueller report classified briefing
I want to see absolutely everything. All of it! All the way back to the Tarmac meeting! Lynch, Comey, Clapper, and the FISA warrants.
Hey, willow, how about another Benghazi hearing?
Hey! Smartass. Four Americans died in Benghazi because Clinton failed to protect them adequately!
<<Hey! Smartass. Four Americans died in Benghazi because Clinton failed to protect them adequately![/QUOTE]
And 4 died in Niger. Whom do you suggest we put on the rack for that? I believe Tillerson was SOS at the time.

We won't be putting the Litvinenko-Politkovskaya connection to Benghazi aside, which links to the Ft. Mims massacre. Check the dates carefully and read the story about faulty intelligence.

And Obama, Clapper, Comey, Brennan, Lynch, etc! Time for the counter-offensive to begin. I
would like to know what set in motion this massive effort by the Obama Administration, the Hillary campaign and the DNC to target Donald Trump and prevent him from becoming President. After the election we would like to know why Democrats and John McCain, David Kramer, the FBI, the Justice Department and others conspired to overturn the vote of the people. Let’s look at this.

The Muller report states that no American worked with Russia. However, we know that Hillary and the DNC through their lawyer Marc Elias hired Glenn Simpson who hired former British spy Christopher Steele . Weren’t some of the dossier’s authors working with Russia to get dirt on Donald Trump? This should make a lively and through investigation.

Trump team turns tables after Mueller report, calls for investigation into probe's origin

Twitter
Brian Cates
@drawandstrike
Said for months:

1) Mueller closes shop, finds nothing.
2) Trump's counter attack begins with the declassification.
3) Horowitz releases his FISAGate report, makes referrals.
4) Huber's team of US Attorneys take their investigations public/unseal indictments.
6:01 PM · Mar 24, 2019 ·

The John McTumor part is easy. He was jealous of trump being elected so handly, while Hanoi John McTumor was passed on.

So, any indictments yet?

I’m still waiting for indictments involving collusion and obstruction of justice in trumps investigation. None so far.

Just as I said there would be from the get go.

and you will have the same long wait till you get any indictments with the tripe in this thread

There will be no indictments on either side. Nothing is going to happen to anyone. Folks need to get that and stop being played. No, Donald Trump ain’t a Russian spy. No, the Russians didn’t get him elected. And no, he did not obstruct justice by foreign that retard Comey. Also, no, Adam Schiff, Naddler and the other retards on that side won’t lose an election for their bull shit. All this is nothing but a big show for 2020. Always has been.

This dipshit, overused term "conspiracy.' It gets diluted when invoking the most elementary examples. The probe shows that Bruce Ohr met with Oleg Deripaska 49 times and Ohr's wife applied for a HAM operator's license. Deep state knowledge is that the familial DNA of one Clinton employee talked to the Russians from Alaska via HAM radio. Duh, this is (too [italics]) simple for the gullible who believe what they want to believe, let alone the Deripaska connection to Sandy Hook. That connection should truly freak the reactionary podunks out who shudder in torment that their minds are 'forced' to forego handling the 'C' word again.

Forum List

Back