Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

This post proves nothing and it is nothing.

If you have a problem with actual reporting please retreat to your silo and assume the fetal position.

My post points that NYT refuse to report on the issue because their readers might actually learn the truth, which is for them hard to digest.

They were talking about you.

Durham has more time . . .

I had hoped this would move along, the tolling of the speedy trial clock was ended on Feb 18th and it looked like it was on schedule with jury selection starting on May 16.

FMAaBt7WUAAbBH-.png

Oh well . . .

speedy22222.jpg

here's the cliff notes version of this 93 page thread: Donald Trump was right. Hillary spied on him and she should be locked up along with everyone in the deep state

Joffe was deposed on February 11th in Alfa's lawsuit against the hackers . . .

Alfa's lawyer was exceptional; confronting Joffe with his own emails laying out the spoofing and planting of false IP trails.

Joffe invoked the 5th Amendment hundreds of times.

If Alfa's lawyer has all that, Durham has more.

Ops-Trust, remember that name . . .

Clinton campaign seeks to block Durham access to Perkins Coie documents

Dispute over documents comes ahead of the trial of former Clinton campaign lawyer

Michael Sussmann

29 Apr 2022 ~~ By Brooke Singman

The committee for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is seeking to block Special Counsel John Durham from obtaining certain documents related to law firm Perkins Coie and its work with the campaign, the Democratic National Committee and opposition research firm Fusion GPS.
In a filing late Thursday, Hillary for America (HFA), the principal campaign committee for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, argued that certain privileged documents should be withheld based on attorney-client privilege.
~Snip~
Earlier this week, during a motions hearing, government prosecutors argued that there is a "strong intersection" between the opposition research against Trump that Steele was collecting on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the allegations Sussmann presented to the FBI attempting to tie Trump to Russia’s Alfa Bank.
Sussmann’s defense attorneys called Steele a "lightening rod," and argued that introducing anything about him or his work into the trial would be prejudicial against their client.

Commentary:
Basically, attorney-client privilege only attaches to legal advice and work, Not campaign opposition research. Just because the person you hire is an attorney does not create 'privilege' as to any activity that person performs. So, performing tasks as a political hack is not covered by the privilege.
I don't believe that Perkins-Coie can claim this when they are part of the conspiracy as charged.
Attorney-client privilege is not a blanket cover for all things that involve legal counsel. For example, if a client admits to an attorney that he is guilty of murdering his wife, that cannot be withheld in court if the attorney is asked specifically about that admission by the prosecution. Nor can it be withheld in deposition if the question is specifically asked. If there is a crime involved that is discussed with an attorney, said counsel may NOT withhold any exculpatory evidence that has been admitted to or discussed.
However, I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding is that attorney client privilege will not be upheld in the event that it is used to perpetrate or cover up a fraud. That certainly seems to be the case here. Durham is on to something.
Hmm..., Can Hillary be fined $10k per day while blocking access to these documents?

Last edited:

Clinton campaign seeks to block Durham access to Perkins Coie documents

Dispute over documents comes ahead of the trial of former Clinton campaign lawyer

Michael Sussmann

29 Apr 2022 ~~ By Brooke Singman

The committee for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is seeking to block Special Counsel John Durham from obtaining certain documents related to law firm Perkins Coie and its work with the campaign, the Democratic National Committee and opposition research firm Fusion GPS.
In a filing late Thursday, Hillary for America (HFA), the principal campaign committee for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, argued that certain privileged documents should be withheld based on attorney-client privilege.
~Snip~
Earlier this week, during a motions hearing, government prosecutors argued that there is a "strong intersection" between the opposition research against Trump that Steele was collecting on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the allegations Sussmann presented to the FBI attempting to tie Trump to Russia’s Alfa Bank.
Sussmann’s defense attorneys called Steele a "lightening rod," and argued that introducing anything about him or his work into the trial would be prejudicial against their client.

Commentary:
Basically, attorney-client privilege only attaches to legal advice and work, Not campaign opposition research. Just because the person you hire is an attorney does not create 'privilege' as to any activity that person performs. So, performing tasks as a political hack is not covered by the privilege.
I don't believe that Perkins-Coie can claim this when they are part of the conspiracy as charged.
Attorney-client privilege is not a blanket cover for all things that involve legal counsel. For example, if a client admits to an attorney that he is guilty of murdering his wife, that cannot be withheld in court if the attorney is asked specifically about that admission by the prosecution. Nor can it be withheld in deposition if the question is specifically asked. If there is a crime involved that is discussed with an attorney, said counsel may NOT withhold any exculpatory evidence that has been admitted to or discussed.
However, I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding is that attorney client privilege will not be upheld in the event that it is used to perpetrate or cover up a fraud. That certainly seems to be the case here. Durham is on to something.
Hmm..., Can Hillary be fined $10k per day while blocking access to these documents?
"Your Honor, my client requests that certain documents that show her guilt be withheld."

:auiqs.jpg:

So there's an indictment for lying to the FBI.

When is the trial for this PROCESS CRIME?

WHy is Durham not filing a report?

How long has this farce been going on?

Wasn't it the PROCESS CRIMES of Trump supporters that had you and your comrades glued to the TV and cheering into the wee hours of the night?

Do not worry, Durham's retribution will come like a thief during the night,.

Wasn't it the PROCESS CRIMES of Trump supporters that had you and your comrades glued to the TV and cheering into the wee hours of the night?

Do not worry, Durham's retribution will come like a thief during the night,.
Investigations and indictments in THIS country (unlike your Mother Russia) are not done in retribution

Forum List

Back