Breaking - Trump Takes Lead In ABC/Washington Post Poll 46% to 45%

I'll give the polls until Thursday or Friday to catch up to the recent FBI/email bullshit ..

Trump is playing to his supporters, nothing changes

Clinton supporters are sick of the email crap, nothing changes

fence sitters may or may not give Trump a bump, but there's not enough of them to make up the lead Clinton had, and push Trump ahead 5 points

Trump is still fucked .
Your language belies your lack of confidence.

no, I'm confident Trump is fucked.

I'll give the polls until Thursday or Friday to catch up to the recent FBI/email bullshit ..

Trump is playing to his supporters, nothing changes

Clinton supporters are sick of the email crap, nothing changes

fence sitters may or may not give Trump a bump, but there's not enough of them to make up the lead Clinton had, and push Trump ahead 5 points

Trump is still fucked .
Your language belies your lack of confidence.

no, I'm confident Trump is fucked.
Then relax.

Man, gotta stop obsessing over polls. They really are meaningless. That'll be the case, no matter how many polls you cite and post. It's just wishful thinking. Sorry, but that is the reality.
drip drip drip drip drip

You are wrong.

This is "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And this was the same poll that had hillary up 50-38 last weekend!!!!!!!!

strong-enthusiasm.jpg

Even a slight lead in the national polls is huge for Trump given that these polls give Clinton a natural 3.9% lead when they do a national survey. Clinton leads in useless votes (any vote greater than 1 to win a state is useless), by 5 million.

Trump is now looking at turning several blue states to red and its looking like a landslide in the EV.

Prediction - the networks will not be able to call NY for Hillary immediately upon poll close.

Forum List

Back