BREAKING: Trump says the shooter’s aggression was caused by gender hormone treatments and that’s why he banned trans in the military

Not really covered in any of the articles I was quickly able to find, but the “sanctuary” provision of this law is that children from out-of-state can now come to California, and receive transgender drugs and mutilations, over the objection of their parents who are not residents of the state, and the state will deny those parents any say, and will refuse to return the children to their out-of-state parents.
So it's the same as the abortion template some states use. Here's a thought: don't let your minor children travel to California without parental supervision! Wouldn't want little Timmy sucked into becoming little Tammy totally unaware. :rolleyes:

Seems a fairly simple solution to a problem that doesn't really exist. :dunno:
The very first time this happens, I hope that the state's AG ends up facing federal kidnapping charges; as that is what it would amount to, keeping children in this state, away from and against the will of their parents in another state. The fact that such a crime takes place across state lines puts it solidly under federal jurisdiction. Some time in a federal prison would do a lot of good for some of the criminals that infest this state's government
Again, no fucks to give. :dunno: Your answer is bolded above.

So it's the same as the abortion template some states use. Here's a thought: don't let your minor children travel to California without parental supervision! Wouldn't want little Timmy sucked into becoming little Tammy totally unaware. :rolleyes:

Seems a fairly simple solution to a problem that doesn't really exist. :dunno:

Again, no fucks to give. :dunno: Your answer is bolded above.
You disagree with your child wanting to transition? A teacher takes it to California, a parent can lose their parental rights, coming soon. A legal parent can do it now, if the other one disagrees. You loons are sick.

They do the opposite with me. They calm me down and help me be stable as a person. I'd probably would do evil shit if it wasn't for e.

I am not him but I support helping 8 year olds be able to live in their world with peace of mind. I very nearly ended my life before I got onto hormones. It is very painful. Of course you know shit but that is the problem with your kind. You think you know it all and can rule over everyones life without a clue of the subject at hand.
Wouldn’t it be easier to just un-twist your twisted mind? You know, stop being abnormal, practice a little self control and be normal? Why is the circus side-show act so appealing to you? Where were all the side show freaks before this hip to be loon movement?

Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.
And what email or website did you copy that canned response from?

I am not him but I support helping 8 year olds be able to live in their world with peace of mind. I very nearly ended my life before I got onto hormones. It is very painful. Of course you know shit but that is the problem with your kind. You think you know it all and can rule over everyones life without a clue of the subject at hand.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the tomorrow's suicide-by-cop, mass murderer of Christian school children.

Where is his scientific evidence for making this claim?

Women (real women, not fake women) naturally have very small amounts of testosterone in their system but it is far far outweighed by estrogen which is the hormone that makes women women.

Men on the other hand have tiny amounts of estrogen but it's far outweighed by testosterone. And as we all know testosterone is what makes a man a man, including aggression.

Now, males go their whole lives with testosterone so they become used to it psychologically and physiologically. Plus with the help of a good father they learn to temper it and harness it through years and years of training so to speak so that it doesn't control them.

So taking a female who is not genetically predisposed to producing it or processing it on a biological standpoint has never had to deal with testosterone is suddenly injected with large amounts of it and psychologically is not prepared to handle what testosterone brings with it.

Even common sense will tell you that.

Now, males go their whole lives with testosterone so they become used to it psychologically and physiologically. Plus with the help of a good father they learn to temper it and harness it through years and years of training so to speak so that it doesn't control them.

Even common sense will tell you that.
Groom and Doom

Well-groomed GenZee boys can bypass all that father stuff. In loco parentis has become just plain loco.

Not really covered in any of the articles I was quickly able to find, but the “sanctuary” provision of this law is that children from out-of-state can now come to California, and receive transgender drugs and mutilations, over the objection of their parents who are not residents of the state, and the state will deny those parents any say, and will refuse to return the children to their out-of-state parents.

The very first time this happens, I hope that the state's AG ends up facing federal kidnapping charges; as that is what it would amount to, keeping children in this state, away from and against the will of their parents in another state. The fact that such a crime takes place across state lines puts it solidly under federal jurisdiction. Some time in a federal prison would do a lot of good for some of the criminals that infest this state's government.
Thoroughly un-Constititional.

The State may not engage in kidnapping.

Forum List

Back