BREAKING: Trump says the shooter’s aggression was caused by gender hormone treatments and that’s why he banned trans in the military

Trump is right again. Just saying the obvious common sense shit out loud. Yes, shooting up women with levels of male hormones that they have never in their entire life had to deal with it will be a problem. Sort of like:

The weird new coronavirus that originated in Wuhan probably came from the Wuhan institute of Virology that specializes in coronaviruses.

Vaccinated people are getting the virus anyway so it doesn't work and doesn't prevent transmission. (Trump missed this one)

Attacking the petroleum industry will cause inflation.

Biden is obviously declining badly.

and on and on..

Trump is right again. Just saying the obvious common sense shit out loud. Yes, shooting up women with levels of male hormones that they have never in their entire life had to deal with it will be a problem. Sort of like:

The weird new coronavirus that originated in Wuhan probably came from the Wuhan institute of Virology that specializes in coronaviruses.

Vaccinated people are getting the virus anyway so it doesn't work and doesn't prevent transmission. (Trump missed this one)

Attacking the petroleum industry will cause inflation.

Biden is obviously declining badly.

and on and on..

President Trump could not possibly have forseen that the vax would not be effective.

President Trump could not possibly have forseen that the vax would not be effective.
True but he hasn't admitted it since. My biggest problem with him is that he continued to support it in the face of a lot evidence that it doesn't work and is dangerous.

I don't think it's news to anybody that a woman taking testosterone would become more aggressive, but none of the others are going around shooting up schools, right?
True, but Gun Free Zone signs and open doors with no guards does appeal to some other nutbags too. Especially those let out of prison early for violent crimes

Thoroughly un-Constititional.
The State may not engage in kidnapping.

. I smell lawsuits.

I smell federal criminal charges. California state officials going to federal prison for a very long time, if they try to enforce that provision of this law.

It's not just kidnapping; it's doing so across state lines, which puts it in federal jurisdiction.

I smell federal criminal charges. California state officials going to federal prison for a very long time, if they try to enforce that provision of this law.

It's not just kidnapping; it's doing so across state lines, which puts it in federal jurisdiction.
We'll have to wait till Garland is gone.

(Or keels over from terminal hypocrisy, whichever happens first).

Forum List

Back