Breaking: Trump Indicted Again For Looking Too Stunningly Handsome In Mugshot!

You’re a cu*t. Just a Cu*t.
You try soooo hard, limp dick.
He's a billionaire, bangs a supermodel, and shoots scratch golf on world-class resorts.
He's owes more than he has, that's called in debt. Thank You Russia.
He pays to fuck girls. That called a d..JOHN....t
Scratch golf....LOLLOL, he cheats when he shouldn't have to.

You should know what 'scratch golf means' ........ it's NOT a Ted Nugent reference.

Is the sight of Trump's ass more enticing now that he's facing all those indictments, especially the one featuring the mugshot of him scowling at the entire planet, assbreath?
There's one of those shit-eating parasites I was referring to.... :laughing0301:

You'll always scrape the bugs off his windshield fuckboi.... mine too. You got fucked in this life, what can I say... if that makes you want to hang yourself from a ceiling fan, do it. Who would ever miss you? Darwin knew what he was talking about.

jump against trump.jpg

We're the new counter-culture, you're just the old establishment dinosaurs.
Yes, 61 is old, but you're 'preparing for a dirt nap' old.

Live life while you still have some old man.

GFY establishment cuck. It's people like yourself who are the reason there are insurrections, revolutions, and civil wars. You and your vile leftist ideology embodies what the founding fathers were referring to when they spoke of the tree of liberty being refreshed with the blood of tyrants.

GFY establishment cuck. It's people like yourself who are the reason there are insurrections, revolutions, and civil wars. You and your vile leftist ideology embodies what the founding fathers were referring to when they spoke of the tree of liberty being refreshed with the blood of tyrants.
Old man says stupid shit. ^^^^^^^

I openly despise POS45, therefore I'm an establishment cuck and vile leftist.
GFY old man....... I'll be on another well deserved Golf Trip with friends while you type away, with bloody fingers, on your keyboard.

You make me laugh. The only reason why you aren't taking a dirt nap is because we are law abiding.

When it becomes clear that society has failed you are in deep shit.

Last edited:
Obviously Trump wouldn’t post the picture of such a thing, but how do you think he looks at 3AM whining about how Pelosi was so “mean” to him after she called him a “scared puppy”? Here’s the full quote to rub in your face.

Funny how your link doesn't match your post.

Does arguing on the internet give you orgasms? Because it doesn't seem you do anything else.

Old man says stupid shit. ^^^^^^^

I openly despise POS45, therefore I'm an establishment cuck and vile leftist.
GFY old man....... I'll be on another well deserved Golf Trip with friends while you type away, with bloody fingers, on your keyboard.

No, you're vile and disgusting because you're a leftist, a Democrat, and a faggot who supports a pedophile in the White House. And you probably suck at golf too. I can think of better things to do than whack a little rubber ball with a stick. I shoot golf balls for sport at close range.

Funny how your link doesn't match your post.

Does arguing on the internet give you orgasms? Because it doesn't seem you do anything else.
Lol you’re in denial. You know that link substantiated the quote. You just assumed I wouldn’t back the claim up. Hell I don’t blame you. Even for Trump what he said here was pretty pathetic. It had to be seen to believed. Fox News confirmed it. Oops!

Be a man and deal with it. Your cult leader is basically 9 year old girl complaining to her friends about getting detention.

No, you're vile and disgusting because you're a leftist, a Democrat, and a faggot who supports a pedophile in the White House. And you probably suck at golf too. I can think of better things to do than whack a little rubber ball with a stick. I shoot golf balls for sport at close range.
You are on a roll.
Get it all out before you can't.

I suggest you relax and just try living.

My golf game.......it's a tough sport dude, and I'm pretty good.
But it's too much of a challenge for you, I get it, keyboard warrior and fake patriot are more your style.

He's a billionaire, bangs a supermodel, and shoots scratch golf on world-class resorts.

He's everything a shit-eating parasite would hate. Imagine an employable shitstain that knows deep down, his girlfriend shouldn't have a dick... but she does.... and it's all Trump fault... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Fuck 'em, they know they're substandard and we're under no obligation to validate their defects, or participate in their mental illnesses. Let Darwin sort it out. One more time - Fuck 'em.

View attachment 820648
Lol god could your juvenile, cultist post be any more pathetic. Trump is qualified to be president. Why? Because he’s a billionaire with a super model wife!

First of all, she a trophy wife who hates him. Second of all, Trump wouldn’t even be rich if it weren’t for daddy giving him millions of dollars while he was still alive. What does it take to be a billionaire? Daddy giving you millions of free capital! That’s the American dream right there!

Forum List

Back