Breaking: Trump Indicted Again For Looking Too Stunningly Handsome In Mugshot!

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
ATLANTA, GA — Former President Donald Trump has been indicted by Fulton County for looking too stunning and handsome in his mugshot photo.

"No man is allowed to look that attractive and fierce," said District Attorney Fani Willis. "President Trump must be held accountable for his overpowering sexiness and raw animal magnetism."

According to sources at the Fulton County DA Office, President Trump will be charged with a range of crimes, including having too perfect of a bone structure. "Thousands of women became pregnant the moment the photo was released," said Ms. Willis. "It's an outrage. No man, no matter how beautifully made, is above the law."

POLITICS
·Aug 25, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

ATLANTA, GA — Former President Donald Trump has been indicted by Fulton County for looking too stunning and handsome in his mugshot photo.

"No man is allowed to look that attractive and fierce," said District Attorney Fani Willis. "President Trump must be held accountable for his overpowering sexiness and raw animal magnetism."

According to sources at the Fulton County DA Office, President Trump will be charged with a range of crimes, including having too perfect of a bone structure. "Thousands of women became pregnant the moment the photo was released," said Ms. Willis. "It's an outrage. No man, no matter how beautifully made, is above the law."
POLITICS·Aug 25, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody can survive two impeachments and four criminal indictments like our good friend Donald John Trump. Should be a lesson there for somebody but they're not getting it..

POLITICS·Aug 25, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image
Lol Trump looks like a pile of orange garbage.

He's a billionaire, bangs a supermodel, and shoots scratch golf on world-class resorts.

He's everything a shit-eating parasite would hate. Imagine an employable shitstain that knows deep down, his girlfriend shouldn't have a dick... but she does.... and it's all Trump fault... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Fuck 'em, they know they're substandard and we're under no obligation to validate their defects, or participate in their mental illnesses. Let Darwin sort it out. One more time - Fuck 'em.

karen stupid hate trump.jpg

Cult
Just a Cult.
Everything enemy democrats don't like is a cult. The word has lost all meaning.
Christian cult
Catholic cult
Mormon cult
Climate cult
Live baby cult
Hetero cult

Then there's cult intersectionality belonging to more than one cult.

He's a billionaire, bangs a supermodel, and shoots scratch golf on world-class resorts.

He's everything a shit-eating parasite would hate. Imagine an employable shitstain that knows deep down, his girlfriend shouldn't have a dick... but she does.... and it's all Trump fault... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Fuck 'em, they know they're substandard and we're under no obligation to validate their defects, or participate in their mental illnesses. Let Darwin sort it out. One more time - Fuck 'em.

View attachment 820648
Is the sight of Trump's ass more enticing now that he's facing all those indictments, especially the one featuring the mugshot of him scowling at the entire planet, assbreath?

Obviously Trump wouldn’t post the picture of such a thing, but how do you think he looks at 3AM whining about how Pelosi was so “mean” to him after she called him a “scared puppy”? Here’s the full quote to rub in your face. This is straight from Trump’s post on Truth Social:

"I purposely didn't comment on Nancy Pelosi's very weird story concerning her husband, but now I can because she said something about me, with glee, that was really quite vicious,'I saw a scared puppy,' she said, as she watched me on television, like millions of others, that didn't see that. I wasn't 'scared.' Nevertheless, how mean a thing to say! She is a Wicked Witch whose husbands journey from hell starts and finishes with her. She is a sick & demented psycho who will someday live in HELL!"

That is a full quote said verbatim. If you think this doesn’t sound pathetic, you’re a moron. I mean what you want about Pelosi - I don’t care. But Trump is severely TRIGGERED by her.

Forum List

Back