Breaking: Trump Indicted Again For Looking Too Stunningly Handsome In Mugshot!

Lol god could your juvenile, cultist post be any more pathetic. Trump is qualified to be president. Why? Because he’s a billionaire with a super model wife!

First of all, she a trophy wife who hates him. Second of all, Trump wouldn’t even be rich if it weren’t for daddy giving him millions of dollars while he was still alive. What does it take to be a billionaire? Daddy giving you millions of free capital! That’s the American dream right there!
(back to reality) and yet you still scrape the bugs off his windshield (avoiding eye contact, of course) and grovel when he throws change at you under the bridge...

And yes, it's just human nature, for him to laugh and point at you when a couple quarters hit you in the face. He's not perfect.

karen stupid hate trump.jpg

(back to reality) and yet you still scrape the bugs off his windshield (avoiding eye contact, of course) and grovel when he throws change at you under the bridge...

And yes, it's just human nature, for him to laugh and point at you when a couple quarters hit you in the face. He's not perfect.

View attachment 820922
Yep rambling nonsense is what I would expect from you at this point lol

ATLANTA, GA — Former President Donald Trump has been indicted by Fulton County for looking too stunning and handsome in his mugshot photo.

"No man is allowed to look that attractive and fierce," said District Attorney Fani Willis. "President Trump must be held accountable for his overpowering sexiness and raw animal magnetism."

According to sources at the Fulton County DA Office, President Trump will be charged with a range of crimes, including having too perfect of a bone structure. "Thousands of women became pregnant the moment the photo was released," said Ms. Willis. "It's an outrage. No man, no matter how beautifully made, is above the law."
POLITICS·Aug 25, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image
I love the Bee!

There's one of those shit-eating parasites I was referring to.... :laughing0301:

You'll always scrape the bugs off his windshield fuckboi.... mine too. You got fucked in this life, what can I say... if that makes you want to hang yourself from a ceiling fan, do it. Who would ever miss you? Darwin knew what he was talking about.

View attachment 820701
Still have a hair caught accross your ass because Trump got himself indicted four times, charged with multiple felonies? That's quite a record that your assbuddy has racked up including those two impeachments that he managed to fuck himself with.

Keep flogging yourself with your adoration of Trump who's a loser.

That "orange garbage" just made $7.1 Million dollars since the mug shot was released! :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah because you morons think a “persecution” scandal somehow makes a candidate a better choice for president. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever but if it did you wouldn’t be republicans now would you? Your cult makes no rational sense but that is nature of cults.

The bad news for you, however, is that it is useless for the general election. Trump’s approval ratings among Americans in general is only getting worse.

People in glass houses that worship pedo traitor Biden, shouldn’t be throwing stones at others and making fun of their looks.
Maybe Grifty wouldn't trade on them if you closet cases weren't so "susceptible".

Forum List

Back