Breaking: Trump Hits Sessions, Hillary, And Acting FBI Head McCabe In Epic Tuesday Morning Tweets

I'm not liking the tone of this. Maybe the jackass WILL work himself up to fire Sessions in order to get to Mueller. He seems to be setting up his excuses.
This will backfire, buddy. Or it had better backfire, if this is still the United States of America.
Yes, because govt accountability is an American tradition :lol:
So if Trump fires Mueller, you predict he will be allowed to continue on his way with no repercussions?

Mueller is not serving the interests of the USA, he is serving the far left wing of the dem party. He should be fired.

I'm not liking the tone of this. Maybe the jackass WILL work himself up to fire Sessions in order to get to Mueller. He seems to be setting up his excuses.
This will backfire, buddy. Or it had better backfire, if this is still the United States of America.

His expects his cabinet members to do their jobs and enforce our laws. Wow, how unique!
According to Sessions, he WAS following our laws when he recused himself. Were you talking about something else?
A democrat AG would not have recused themself in the same situation.

Why in the world would anyone want to work for Trump?
You couldn't understand. People who want to follow the law, and follow policies and want to do the right thing, would want to work for him. So far, he's been stung by the swamp creatures.

Lol! The guy is nuts!

Czar Trump wants to imprison his political rivals . Really just to distract from his own shadiness .

wrong, he thinks that political criminals should be prosecuted, so do I. why do you think that Hillary's crimes should be ignored? Why should the illegal deal between bubba and Lynch be ignored? Why do you think that dem politicians are above the law?
Relax. He's got someone with more knowledge of how these things work trying to make it happen.
Senator Asks DOJ About Democrats’ Work With Ukraine To Smear Trump Campaign

His expects his cabinet members to do their jobs and enforce our laws. Wow, how unique!
According to Sessions, he WAS following our laws when he recused himself. Were you talking about something else?

He was trying to protect himself from any fall out. There is no statutory requirement for him to recuse himself, any more than there is a statutory requirement for Ginsburg to recuse herself from SCOTUS for her comments about Trump.

Here is a good question : If team trump colluded, why didnt they try to cover their tracks? Like bleachbit or something?

So if Trump fires Mueller, you predict he will be allowed to continue on his way with no repercussions?

Mueller is not serving the interests of the USA, he is serving the far left wing of the dem party. He should be fired.

If only the far left wing of the Democratic Party gives a shit that Russians hacked into our private election business and broadcast it to Wikileaks to undermine the Democratic candidate, and if only far left wing Democrats want to know if Americans on the Trump campaign were aware of that help and advanced those efforts, then GOOD. We'll take it.
By the way, Mueller is a Republican.

Pure conjecture.

If only the far left wing of the Democratic Party gives a shit that Russians hacked into our private election business and broadcast it to Wikileaks to undermine the Democratic candidate, and if only far left wing Democrats want to know if Americans on the Trump campaign were aware of that help and advanced those efforts, then GOOD. We'll take it.
If the Dem party cared, why didnt they turn in their servers?

Yes, it may be true that the Russians hacked the DNC servers and released (through wikileaks) evidence of lying and corruption within the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and the media. It also may be true that that evidence of corruption may have cost HRC some votes.

Now, why is it bad if the voters know the truth? If the same info was released by CNN would you feel the same way?

you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth. Nothing matters to you except party. Its really sick.

Pure conjecture.

nope, Lynch and Obama. Duh, did you sleep through the last 8 years?

Trump knows the Senate would not be happy with him and the Senate would be forced to do their job and only give advise and consent for a nominee that will not fire Mueller....

1. So the President plans to do a recess appointment when congress and the senate goes home for the summer, to slip in an attorney general who will be there for the next two years, that is a Trump crony, or who works for the Mob Boss, Trump.

2. Heaven help us! :eek:

Hmmmmm, I guess he learned that trick from Obama and Bush. Your outrage only shows your ignorance.
There were reasons why both bush and Obama tried and sometimes did use recess appointments...both went months and months and months and a few cases over a year, with the Senate not even putting up their nominees for a vote....

What President Trump is doing, is criminal in nature...he is trying to stop an official criminal investigation in to himself, his family and his Trump campaign team.

That should NOT be taken lightly! :eek:

The President would be obstructing Justice to the nth degree...

A complete GROSS USE OF POWER is going on here...

Fire or force Sessions to resign, replace him with an Attorney General that is Trump's 'patsy' during recess that will do Trump's will and fire Mueller, and his 'patsy' will NOT follow the rule of Law by serving the Constitution first, but by serving the President first, over and above Justice, and also, this Attorney General of the United States of America 'patsy' will kill the investigation on the Trump team and Russia.

And God willing, crooked Trump will be impeached and removed for his obstruction of Justice, abuse of Power, and failure to execute his duties as President of the USA.

No. Trump could very well be the first to be held accountable. Wouldnt surprise me a BIT.
I was just laughing at "if this is still" etc lol
Nixon and Bill Clinton were held accountable. There was an Iran Contra investigation that didn't turn out so hot either. Trump would not be the first.

Trump knows the Senate would not be happy with him and the Senate would be forced to do their job and only give advise and consent for a nominee that will not fire Mueller....

1. So the President plans to do a recess appointment when congress and the senate goes home for the summer, to slip in an attorney general who will be there for the next two years, that is a Trump crony, or who works for the Mob Boss, Trump.

2. Heaven help us! :eek:

Hmmmmm, I guess he learned that trick from Obama and Bush. Your outrage only shows your ignorance.
There were reasons why both bush and Obama tried and sometimes did use recess appointments...both went months and months and months and a few cases over a year, with the Senate not even putting up their nominees for a vote....

What President Trump is doing, is criminal in nature...he is trying to stop an official criminal investigation in to himself, his family and his Trump campaign team.

That should NOT be taken lightly! :eek:

The President would be obstructing Justice to the nth degree...

A complete GROSS USE OF POWER is going on here...

Fire or force Sessions to resign, replace him with an Attorney General that is Trump's 'patsy' during recess that will do Trump's will and fire Mueller, and his 'patsy' will NOT follow the rule of Law by serving the Constitution first, but by serving the President first, over and above Justice, and also, this Attorney General of the United States of America 'patsy' will kill the investigation on the Trump team and Russia.

And God willing, crooked Trump will be impeached and removed for his obstruction of Justice, abuse of Power, and failure to execute his duties as President of the USA.

you don't like Trump, I get it. The rest of your post is a pile of steaming bullshit.

No. Trump could very well be the first to be held accountable. Wouldnt surprise me a BIT.
Nixon and Bill Clinton were held accountable. There was an Iran Contra investigation that didn't turn out so hot either. Trump would not be the first.
Ok, the third. Out of how many? batting at 10% is still pretty crappy.

TN, this is serious. We got the information we needed in spite of the fact that they didn't want to hand over their servers in the midst of their busiest campaign season.
That is not an argument.

Nixon was not held accountable, he resigned in the best interests of the country

Clinton was not held accountable, accountability would have resulted in removal from office for lying under oath.

Iran/contra was a CIA operation that went bad. Reagan took responsibility, as he should have.

your revisionist history is typical of brainwashed liberals.

If Hillary or Bill Clinton would have tried these kind of criminal tactics that Trump is doing, they would have been accused of treason or traitors and Hung by the Highest Tree, and crucified thru public opinion, with both Dems and Repubs supporting such.

This is glorious. The Trumpenfuhrer is fed up and means business. If this doesn't light a fire under Sessions ass to get moving and go after Hillary, then he needs to resign or accept another position in the Administration to go after pot smokers. He's become weak. Exposing McCabe in the tweet was delicious. This is going to get better before the weekend gets here.

President Trump Hits Sessions and Crooked Hillary in Series of Tuesday Morning Tweets
President Trump knows exactly what the American people want and I suspect a brilliant strategy is being played out here. The President is distancing himself from Sessions while provoking him with the message - DO YOUR JOB! Get busy investigating the Clinton foundation, the child trafficking connection in Haiti with Hillary Clinton, the murder of Seth Rich, the WikiLeaks email trail of pedophiles that leads to Podesta's front door and put these wicked people on trial! DRAIN THE SWAMP. Twitter is the perfect platform to get this information out there under the guise of Trump continuing to insist that Hillary be held accountable for her crimes. He can start getting very specific about what her and John Podesta and the rest of them were doing and watch the reactions and where they are coming from. This all leads to the day that Sessions redeems his name by putting forth the most damning evidence, connecting the dots and bringing them all down. Sessions becomes an American hero and Trump exclaims, I had no idea! He didn't tell me! I'm very pleased with Jeff Sessions work! Meanwhile Trump and Sessions both know that he doesn't want the details as they unfold because by not knowing what he is going after Trump can dish those specifics out ahead of time on Twitter and later say, Those are the exact charges I wanted brought against her and her cabal with the informed American public responding, Yes, it was. We read the President's tweets. It's a happy ending for all but the criminals they are going to put behind bars for life. Twitter is key in making this plan work. That's my 2 cents on what I believe may be one very ingenious strategy. These criminals are getting blindsided right in front of the American people. What could be sweeter?

Last edited:

TN, this is serious. We got the information we needed in spite of the fact that they didn't want to hand over their servers in the midst of their busiest campaign season.
That is not an argument.

one more time. What you are actually saying is that the truth about Hillary, the DNC, and the media MAY have cost her the election. Now, why is that bad for the USA?

Ok, the third. Out of how many? batting at 10% is still pretty crappy.
Well, we have to follow the law and provide enough hard evidence to bring indictments. Government officials are pretty crafty and have means to protect themselves. This is true. But it doesn't mean you give up or that you ignore the efforts to hold even our highest officials accountable.

Forum List

Back