Breaking: Trump Hits Sessions, Hillary, And Acting FBI Head McCabe In Epic Tuesday Morning Tweets

Yes, because govt accountability is an American tradition :lol:
So if Trump fires Mueller, you predict he will be allowed to continue on his way with no repercussions?
No. Trump could very well be the first to be held accountable. Wouldnt surprise me a BIT.
I was just laughing at "if this is still" etc lol
Nixon and Bill Clinton were held accountable. There was an Iran Contra investigation that didn't turn out so hot either. Trump would not be the first.

Nixon was not held accountable, he resigned in the best interests of the country

Clinton was not held accountable, accountability would have resulted in removal from office for lying under oath.

Iran/contra was a CIA operation that went bad. Reagan took responsibility, as he should have.

your revisionist history is typical of brainwashed liberals.
My point was, Nixon got busted and resigned to avoid impeachment and no doubt arrest. Ford had to pardon him, so he must have been facing SOMETHING. Clinton was impeached and allowed to remain in office. Reagan took responsibility for the Iran Contra deal because he was neck deep in it. The point is, they were held accountable in MY BOOK. I don't care if they went to jail and I have no desire to see Trump in jail, either. Just getting it on the record that they did wrong and got caught is enough. If for the best interests of the country, the leader remains, so be it.
When did Reagan take responsibility? I must have missed that part.

Why in the world would anyone want to work for Trump?
You couldn't understand. People who want to follow the law, and follow policies and want to do the right thing, would want to work for him. So far, he's been stung by the swamp creatures.

Lol! The guy is nuts!

Czar Trump wants to imprison his political rivals . Really just to distract from his own shadiness .
the political rival criminal, I'd have expected that already been done. I mean come now, deleting 33K of emails under a subpoena is as treasonous as one can get.

She was under no order to turn over her personal emails .

You guys sure are quick to lump everything as a "crime " when it comes to Hillary . Not so much when it comes to Trump .

Mueller is not serving the interests of the USA, he is serving the far left wing of the dem party. He should be fired.
Mueller is not serving the interests of the USA, he is serving the far left wing of the dem party. He should be fired.
If only the far left wing of the Democratic Party gives a shit that Russians hacked into our private election business and broadcast it to Wikileaks to undermine the Democratic candidate, and if only far left wing Democrats want to know if Americans on the Trump campaign were aware of that help and advanced those efforts, then GOOD. We'll take it.
By the way, Mueller is a Republican.
If the Dem party cared, why didnt they turn in their servers?
TN, this is serious. We got the information we needed in spite of the fact that they didn't want to hand over their servers in the midst of their busiest campaign season.
That is not an argument.

one more time. What you are actually saying is that the truth about Hillary, the DNC, and the media MAY have cost her the election. Now, why is that bad for the USA?
An adversarial foreign power stole stuff out of our file cabinets and broadcast them with ill intent. If I have to explain why that's bad for the USA, there's something wrong with you.

Exposing criminal activity is bad....because it was your girl who got exposed.

Nixon and Bill Clinton were held accountable. There was an Iran Contra investigation that didn't turn out so hot either. Trump would not be the first.

Nixon was not held accountable, he resigned in the best interests of the country

Clinton was not held accountable, accountability would have resulted in removal from office for lying under oath.

Iran/contra was a CIA operation that went bad. Reagan took responsibility, as he should have.

My point was, Nixon got busted and resigned to avoid impeachment and no doubt arrest. Ford had to pardon him, so he must have been facing SOMETHING. Clinton was impeached and allowed to remain in office. Reagan took responsibility for the Iran Contra deal because he was neck deep in it. The point is, they were held accountable in MY BOOK. I don't care if they went to jail and I have no desire to see Trump in jail, either. Just getting it on the record that they did wrong and got caught is enough. If for the best interests of the country, the leader remains, so be it.

your problem is that you are a victim of the left wing media. You, and they, assume that Trump is guilty of something because that's what you want to believe. You probably also assume that OJ is innocent because you just like him and want him to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Why don't you libs want to deal with actual evidence? I will never understand the liberal mind.
Nope, not that you'll remember this, but I'm not hoping he's guilty of something; I don't believe he's guilty of something. I'm waiting for the investigations to conclude and see what the people who ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON have to say. There have been so many classified meetings and so much classified information given to the investigators that we know nothing about that it is crazy for any of us to be jumping to conclusions.

nice sentiments. But Mueller and his band of democrat lawyers are not looking for the truth. They are on a witch hunt to try to bring Trump down.

What the dems are really scared of is that Trump is succeeding just as he promised during the campaign. They cannot attack him of what he is doing for the country, so they have to revert to their typical strategy or personal destruction.

That, Mary Poppins is what is really going on here.
You are a well-trained trumpanzee.....calling Republican and Republican-picked Mueller names.....because your messiah told you to.

So if Trump fires Mueller, you predict he will be allowed to continue on his way with no repercussions?
No. Trump could very well be the first to be held accountable. Wouldnt surprise me a BIT.
I was just laughing at "if this is still" etc lol

When did Reagan take responsibility? I must have missed that part.
I'm sure you're right.

If only the far left wing of the Democratic Party gives a shit that Russians hacked into our private election business and broadcast it to Wikileaks to undermine the Democratic candidate, and if only far left wing Democrats want to know if Americans on the Trump campaign were aware of that help and advanced those efforts, then GOOD. We'll take it.
By the way, Mueller is a Republican.
TN, this is serious. We got the information we needed in spite of the fact that they didn't want to hand over their servers in the midst of their busiest campaign season.
That is not an argument.

one more time. What you are actually saying is that the truth about Hillary, the DNC, and the media MAY have cost her the election. Now, why is that bad for the USA?
An adversarial foreign power stole stuff out of our file cabinets and broadcast them with ill intent. If I have to explain why that's bad for the USA, there's something wrong with you.

Russia meddling covertly in our elections is bad. She wasn't "my girl."

That is not an argument.

Does that mean you should ignore her misdeeds?

That is not an argument.

What about foreign nationals?

That is not an argument.

Are you so naïve that you don't know that the USA has been trying to influence elections in other countries since 1776? This is nothing new. Obama spent millions of US dollars in a failed effort to beat Netanyahu in Israel.

There is also no proof that the data leaked by wikileaks came from Russia. It may have come from a disgruntled Bernie supporter in the DNC.

and for the final time, why is it bad for the voters to have access to the truth about the candidates, regardless of where that truth comes from?

last question: why would Russia prefer Trump over Clinton when they had reams of data that could be used to blackmail her?
Piping up in a public forum about who we openly support in another country's elections is not the same as what Russia did to us in 2016.
I believe my intelligence agencies over Putin.
Didn't you ever read Young Goodman Brown? IT MATTERS who we deal with.
Trump is playing into Putin's hands as much as the Congress and the generals will let him, it seems to me. Perhaps they just have a similar point of view, but either way, Trump as a newcomer to politics would be an easier mark. And Putin hates Clinton.

Obama spent US taxpayer dollars to try to influence the Israeli elections. He failed.

Putin would much rather have had Hillary in the whitehouse since he had all kinds of dirt on her, bubba, and the Clinton foundation that he could use to blackmail her into doing what he wanted. He may hate her, all the more reason to want to use her to his ends.

You really have no idea how the world works, do you?

It's an absolute disgrace what Trump and his bots are doing to this Nation and the Rule of Law/Justice,

Telling Americans that ALL OF OUR U.S. PROSECUTORS, INVESTIGATE and prosecute cases differently depending on what Party affiliation the accused is.... what bull crap!

Duh, I guess you forgot the Comey investigation of Clinton. "careless" "too dumb to understand classification rules". Come on, you are looking more stupid with each new post.
Comey said that there was no Prosecutor that could have brought a case against Clinton for what she had done and that there were no cases that anyone was ever charged and brought to court, in the history of the law, for what she had done....

case closed! Enough said.

He said that because Lynch told him to say it. She told him to call the e-mail crimes a "matter" rather than an investigation or criminal acts. Comey was either on the take or scared for his life.

That case is not closed. It wont be closed until the corrupt Clinton crime family is held accountable for their multiple violations of our laws.

That is not an argument.

OK, what exactly did Russia do that constitutes "meddling in our elections"?

Tell us exactly what they did and how it affected the votes. Or you could just shut up.

Forum List

Back