Breaking: Trump Has Not Ruled Out...I Repeat....Has Not Ruled Out Having Hillary Prosecuted

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
RNC strategist Sean Spicer said late yesterday evening in this interview with Wolf Blitzer (He's Jewish) that Trump has not ruled out prosecuting Hillary -- but that he wants to focus on other higher priorities at first.

The left still dont get it.
How many times does Trump have to grabbing their crotches, before they see it comming. He sets them up and they fall for it every time!

He won't go after anybody, his Justice Department will. If there's evidence of a crime, they'll prosecute (if they're doing their job).

I had a thread up about this earlier today. The left is running around saying he's flip flopped on it when it's another freaking lie.

"Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT
Trump says "no" when asked if he is taking investigations off the table for Clintons but adds he doesn't want to "hurt the Clintons."

12:14 PM - 22 Nov 2016"

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/22/trump-on-prosecuting-clinton-i-think-it-would-be-very-very-divisive.html
[
Nowhere has he said he will stop any investigations of Hillary.

Hillary is already suffering, God is making sure of it from this point on. Can anyone imagine having a cath bag wired to both of your legs and having to hire someone{huma} to keep draining/cleaning them twice a day? and on top of that, Hillary knows 70% of all people see her as Hitler 2.0.....now thats 24/7 suffering !!!

The left still dont get it.
How many times does Trump have to grabbing their crotches, before they see it comming. He sets them up and they fall for it every time!
whats the point anyway. all Hillary needs to do is hire 23 illegal aliens to dig a tunnel from her house to her prison toilet, and she just crawls back home.

Yes he has. It's over. Deal with it. Go wipe your ass cause you got fucked hard.

RNC strategist Sean Spicer said late yesterday evening in this interview with Wolf Blitzer (He's Jewish) that Trump has not ruled out prosecuting Hillary -- but that he wants to focus on other higher priorities at first.

Do you think trump is going to be a dictator and persecute those he dislikes? Subverting the constitution?

Do you think trump is going to be a dictator and persecute those he dislikes? Subverting the constitution?

I wouldn't mind it as long as its in the best interest of America.

You like Obama has done?

The President of the United States - at least THIS one - is not going to reject his Director of the FBI and DOJ who comes to him with evidence and a request to indict.

The FBI is currently investigating the Clinton Foundation AND the AG for the State of NY is investigating corruption within the Governor's 'inner circle' (that has already led to indictments) that has uncovered possible connections to Hillary.

Trump seemed to make it clear that he would potentially not go out of his way to 'hurt the Clintons' and / or that he did not WANT to...but it is not definite what will happen yet.

It matters not as Obama can simply issue Hillary a pardon and strip that control from Trump's tiny hands.

It matters not as Obama can simply issue Hillary a pardon and strip that control from Trump's tiny hands.
Not factually correct!

Not factually correct!

LOLOL

Suuure, Fruitcake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I think what Trump is doing is saying he's not going to politicize the DoJ by going after Clinton. That doesn't mean she's getting a pass, on anything.

Not factually correct!

LOLOL

Suuure, Fruitcake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

She can't be pardoned for a crime she has not been charged with... which, I believe, may be part of the reason Comey did what he did.

Not factually correct!

LOLOL

Suuure, Fruitcake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

She can't be pardoned for a crime she has not been charged with... which, I believe, may be part of the reason Comey did what he did.

Don't be stupid. Of course she can be pardoned even though she has not yet been charged. And there's already precedence for such a pardon...

"Now, therefore, I, Gerald R. Ford, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from July (January) 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974."

Forum List

Back