BREAKING: Trump considering Neocon as VP????

In the words of the Great Overlord Bogdanoff: "CAN'T...BELIEVE....IT".

There is no fucking way Trump will do this.

My guess?

Some never Trumper fucktard leaked this in yet another futile attempt to stymie his inexorable momentum.

In other news?

Joe Biden just shit his pants.

Again.

IMG_5356.jpeg

Are you in that pathetic, feeble, sliver of society that shows up in polls under 40%?

Quinnipiac University poll finds that President Donald Trump’s approval rating stands at 34%, while his disapproval is at 61%.

Whooops.

Quinnipiac University poll finds that President Donald Trump’s approval rating stands at 34%, while his disapproval is at 61%.

Whooops.

SP I guess you're saying Biden WINS?

Are you willing to stand behind that?

SERIOUSLY.

Tell us all that you are willing to bet on Biden.

Prove just how dumbfoundedly stupid you are!!!

SP I guess you're saying Biden WINS?

Are you willing to stand behind that?

SERIOUSLY.

Tell us all that you are willing to bet on Biden.

Prove just how dumbfoundedly stupid you are!!!

I'm saying you are that pathetic, feeble, sliver of society that shows up in Trump's polls under 40%.

Not going to deny it, are you?

Trump has not traditionally been a very good judge of character.

He also has a misplaced NY sense of loyalty, he sticks with people long after they should have been fired.

My guess?

Some never Trumper fucktard leaked this in yet another futile attempt to stymie his inexorable momentum.

In other news?

Again.
"no way trump will do this."

in order to win trump must reach outside his 30% base of crazy "patriots" and appeal to evangelicals (i don;t think pence will reprise his role but there are plenty of religious nuts in your party.)
the other wing that he could appeal to is the ayn rand cult . (a trump /paul ryan ticlet?)

but neocons? we don't want them and thejr "israel first" dogma appeals to the evangelicals as well. they oppose russia, don't they, and trump is a moscophile.

My guess?

In other news?

Again.
Well, I wasn't going to vote for him anyway, this move would eliminate any thoughts I might have about changing my mind.

Forum List

Back