BREAKING: Trump considering Neocon as VP????

If Trump picks an Iraq war supporter as his Vice, the MAGA base will literally be on the line.

He will have done more for existentially endangering his campaign than the Establishment Left and their hordes of retards have been able to accomplish since 2016.

Which is why I....simply...don't....believe it.

If Trump picks an Iraq war supporter as his Vice, the MAGA base will literally be on the line.

He will have done more for existentially endangering his campaign than the Establishment Left and their hordes of retards have been able to accomplish since 2016.

Even Tucker Carlson said he would not vote for Trump were this to be the case.

Yes it's eleven minutes, so if your attention span is damaged just FF to 3:05:

From a recent Turning Point USA panel...

Th

That story should change its headline to:
f5d0260b5b4bf524a3ef7bad4de3cf49.jpg

Even Tucker Carlson said he would not vote for Trump were this to be the case.

Yes it's eleven minutes, so if your attention span is damaged just FF to 3:05:

From a recent Turning Point USA panel...

I would be absolutely be in a tough spot myself If he picks her I will admit.

Any time I read "people familiar with conversations" being used as a source it absolutely means that the "journalist" writing the story did not speak to a single person about it other than the voices in their heads.

You are debunked by the sterling pure gold level of reporting during the Trump Russian asset era.

BTW: In all honesty, do you also find it kinda weird that Leftists are even able to show their faces as somewhat serious opinion contenders after buying that total PSYOP falsehood?

It's like, how do you keep going after that? You're total fools.

Fuck em.

Douchebag Donnie is scared that she's gaining on him, and may win New Hampshire.

Also, by floating her name now, and getting his trained monkeys to cry about it, he can later on dismiss her as a running mate.

Holy shit your "face" just scared the BEJSUS outta me!!!

Are you even allowed in public without a license?

In the words of the Great Overlord Bogdanoff: "CAN'T...BELIEVE....IT".

There is no fucking way Trump will do this.

My guess?

Some never Trumper fucktard leaked this in yet another futile attempt to stymie his inexorable momentum.

In other news?

Joe Biden just shit his pants.

Again.
Who cares? A losing ticket is a losing ticket. Haley, Ramalamadingdong, Christie, Meatball Ron. Don't care about second place, sorry.

Forum List

Back