Breaking: Top Clinton aide Huma Abedin Could Be A Spy!!!!!

The Clinton gang is in deep shit. So is Obama, he also has a Muslim female adviser from Iran!!!!!!. No wonder Obama sent cash over to Iran under the cover of darkness and now is aiding in their Nuke expansion. Maybe he is a spy as well. Lynch took the 5th the other day when asked in congress where Obama got the cash he sent to Iran. This whole mess is going to take the entire democrat party down. And the Hildabeast will be leading the way to hell. The American anti American media will defend her all the way but it won't matter because of the lack of trust the people have for them. Remember...whatever the Clinton's touch gets destroyed...even the sickofant blowhards in the left wing media.

We do expect the Anti-Americans to chime in on this....and 3 have, so far!...or is it 4?

"anti-american" means absolutely nothing at all.
Yes. you are that!

You people are really amusing at the end of the day, like a three year old convinced of the righteousness of his tantrum.

I think I've pissed off PentUp Scum....GOOD!

I think you'd like to envision yourself that way, yeah.

We do expect the Anti-Americans to chime in on this....and 3 have, so far!...or is it 4?

"anti-american" means absolutely nothing at all.
Yes. you are that!

You people are really amusing at the end of the day, like a three year old convinced of the righteousness of his tantrum.

I think I've pissed off PentUp Scum....GOOD!

I think you'd like to envision yourself that way, yeah.

Proof positive!

Well we know Melanoma Tramp IS a Russian spy!

nick_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-10-23_5_.jpg

Someone please shoot me!

( the stupidity is becoming retarded! )

But Muslim's can't be Lesbian too.
Sure they can, until they get stoned at least.

No pot is involved in a Muslim Lesbian stoning, just a lesbian and stones, and a bunch of morons

30krisf2span-e1423557355188.jpg

Wonderful religion

A fitting punishment for Hillary would be a deportation to Saudi Arabia. They have harsher punishments than anyone for criminals, especially women... Have a taste of her own policies...

The Muslim brotherhood finest?

It has been revealed that there are about 650,000 emails on Huma Abedin’s husband’s laptop. Of the 650,000 emails, thousands are labeled “classified” National Security material forwarded from another email server. According to sources, the emails were discovered in a folder labeled, “Life Insurance”. Is it possible the folder was mislabeled by Abedin to deliberately conceal its contents? This also begs the question: How did Huma Abedin get National Security clearance?

The NY Post explains where FBI originally dropped the ball when they first investigated Abedin:

Skeptical agents showed Abedin three separate email exchanges she had with an IT staffer regarding the operation of the private Clinton server during Clinton’s tenure at State. Abedin claimed she "did not recall" the email exchanges.

So if you believe Abedin, she didn’t know the private clintonemail.com server that hosted her [email protected] account even existed until she heard about it in the news. Comey was a believer; he didn’t even bother to call her back for further questioning. Case closed.

(Excerpt) Read more at endingthefed.com ...

63594749.jpg
Right, because the best way to conduct a spy ring, is to have your husband get under investigation by the FBI for flashing minors

It has been revealed that there are about 650,000 emails on Huma Abedin’s husband’s laptop. Of the 650,000 emails, thousands are labeled “classified” National Security material forwarded from another email server. According to sources, the emails were discovered in a folder labeled, “Life Insurance”. Is it possible the folder was mislabeled by Abedin to deliberately conceal its contents? This also begs the question: How did Huma Abedin get National Security clearance?

The NY Post explains where FBI originally dropped the ball when they first investigated Abedin:

Skeptical agents showed Abedin three separate email exchanges she had with an IT staffer regarding the operation of the private Clinton server during Clinton’s tenure at State. Abedin claimed she "did not recall" the email exchanges.

So if you believe Abedin, she didn’t know the private clintonemail.com server that hosted her [email protected] account even existed until she heard about it in the news. Comey was a believer; he didn’t even bother to call her back for further questioning. Case closed.

63594749.jpg
Right, because the best way to conduct a spy ring, is to have your husband get under investigation by the FBI for flashing minors

63594749.jpg
It was stupid the first time you posted it, now it became funny with your second posting!

Rush Analyzes the WikiLeaks Waif
November 29, 2010

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Everybody is freaking out over this WikiLeaks stuff. And, frankly, the WikiLeaks guy bugs me because he looks like a waif. He looks like he ought to be in a Peter Pan stage play rather than on the world stage affecting things. He's a little wuss, Julian Assange. Need to find this guy and string him up.

Asking for evidence of a claim is SO un-American!

A REAL American just chugs the Kool Aid.
Do you have any she is not?...I didn't think so!
Argument from ignorance

Please take a course in Logic, retard.

A Goober5000 self analysis!
Huma Abedin is an extraterrestrial.

Prove she isn't.

See how that works, retard?

Well Goober, you can't prove your intelligent...your posts prove that....See how that works! Fucking moron!

Forum List

Back