Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

And whoever approved the moderators of Romeney's debates with obama, was another moron.......
True the only reason Romney lost is because of the debate moderators ....sure enough boss man...
There was Harry Reid lying too.

There was Harry Reid lying too.

harry reid, obama, michelle obama, nancy pelosi, barbara boxer, hilary clinton..........where does the list stop.....?
Donald Trump?

How the KKK Helped Create the Solid GOP South

"Klan activism loosened entrenched party loyalties and directly contributed to the dealignment of white voters from the Democratic Party in the 1960s."

03195v.jpg

(1964)

Ku Klux Klan activism in the 1960s is linked to the South’s swing to the Republican Party

It just occurred to me that these guys in Waco are exactly the guys that the RW gun nuts insist have every right to do what they did.

So, what we have is, say, 300 people, who happen to belong to motorcycle clubs. I doubt if many, if any, are actively on any "wanted" list. They have every right as citizens to go to the restaurant of their choice. Yet, they believe that their lives may be in danger, and they believe that they have every right to bring their weapons with them, for self defence purposes. Turns out that they are right. Somebody throws a punch, somebody pulls a knife, and somebody fires a shot. Suddenly, we have three hundred armed citizens taking defensive action with their guns, At least 100 rounds are fired, and patrons are hiding in the cooler.

And it will be damned hard for any prosecutor to prove that any shot fired by any one of them was not in self defence. The NRA will be proud!

Yep! it all played out exactly how 2aguy has been saying all along!

You are right....with everyone having the right to open carry, who's to argue that they weren't fearing for their life when they shoot someone down.

That was something, wasn't it, nine people killed and many injured. Open carry.....that is what some of our elected right-wing politicians are pulling for here in Texas. Donna Campbell, newly elected Senator thinks concealed guns should be allowed in colleges and thinks teachers should be allowed to carry guns. She's supposed to be a doctor....guess she hasn't seen enough wounded people come through the ER. Abortion is also another of her main concerns....never mind education (Texas is low on the totem pole on that one) and other more important matters. We keep electing these one-issue politicians.....geez.

Wentworth pushed a bill last session that would have required all public universities to allow concealed handguns on campus. Campbell said she supports that and favors a recently announced bill that would allow public school teachers to carry handguns in the classroom.
New Sen. Campbell emphasizes conservatism - San Antonio Express-News

It just occurred to me that these guys in Waco are exactly the guys that the RW gun nuts insist have every right to do what they did.

So, what we have is, say, 300 people, who happen to belong to motorcycle clubs. I doubt if many, if any, are actively on any "wanted" list. They have every right as citizens to go to the restaurant of their choice. Yet, they believe that their lives may be in danger, and they believe that they have every right to bring their weapons with them, for self defence purposes. Turns out that they are right. Somebody throws a punch, somebody pulls a knife, and somebody fires a shot. Suddenly, we have three hundred armed citizens taking defensive action with their guns, At least 100 rounds are fired, and patrons are hiding in the cooler.

And it will be damned hard for any prosecutor to prove that any shot fired by any one of them was not in self defence. The NRA will be proud!

Yep! it all played out exactly how 2aguy has been saying all along! What could be more American than 300 armed citizens protecting their 2nd Amendment rights, while also protecting themselves from armed thugs and from the police, (who killed 4 of them).
That is the NRA fantasy

Everyone armed and prepared to defend their second amendment rights
Why should anyone with a gun be expected to back down?

Call them whatever you want, they've always been Democrats and they still are.
Democrats are primarily liberal you dummy. :laugh:
No shit, Sherlock, you just made my point for me. Calling them conservatives doesn't MAKE them conservatives but the racists are always Democrats. Thanks, moron. :lol:
Who enforced Jim Crow laws, Conservatives or Liberals?

I already know you will fail this again.
4i6Ckte.gif
Well, since your butt buddy Asswipias just stated that most Democrats are liberals, and since all racist laws were passed, signed, and enforced by Democrats, I would say that they were probably liberals. The same liberals who enslaved the same black people to welfare in order to keep them on the plantation after their racist laws were struck down by conservative Republicans. If you two were smart enough to recognize that you wouldn't still be on the plantation. But then again, maybe you would, because your laziness would probably trump any ambition you might have had.
So, the KKK was a Liberal group?
4i6Ckte.gif

Like I said, you're a retard.
They were created by the Democratic Party and they were no different than today's Democrats who exploit them through welfare. They would rather have them in chains but the law won't allow it. You fuckwads own racism.

No shit, Sherlock, you just made my point for me. Calling them conservatives doesn't MAKE them conservatives but the racists are always Democrats. Thanks, moron. :lol:

4i6Ckte.gif
Well, since your butt buddy Asswipias just stated that most Democrats are liberals, and since all racist laws were passed, signed, and enforced by Democrats, I would say that they were probably liberals. The same liberals who enslaved the same black people to welfare in order to keep them on the plantation after their racist laws were struck down by conservative Republicans. If you two were smart enough to recognize that you wouldn't still be on the plantation. But then again, maybe you would, because your laziness would probably trump any ambition you might have had.
4i6Ckte.gif

They were created by the Democratic Party and they were no different than today's Democrats who exploit them through welfare. They would rather have them in chains but the law won't allow it. You fuckwads own racism.
I never got the twisted logic you fools employ. Lets see. Dems want to help Black people achieve equality almost to the point of hindering them from being self sufficient. Reps want Black people shot and put in prison. Somehow your logic doesnt add up.

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

No, they were not. They were created by a half-dozen bored young men with no known political affiliation, as a joke. They were then infiltrated by insurgents who were active all over the South, other such groups being the White Line, the White League, the Knights of the White Camellia and the White Brotherhood. None of them political, all of them intent on continuing the War.

It was the boredom of small-town life that led six young Confederate veterans to gather around a fireplace one December evening in 1865 and form a social club. The place was Pulaski, tenn., near the Alabama border.

When they reassembled a week later, the six young men were full of ideas for their new society. It would be secret, to heighten the amusement of the thing, and the titles for the various offices were to have names as preposterous-sounding as possible, partly for the fun of it and partly to avoid any military or political implications. Thus the head of the group was called the Grand Cyclops. His assistant was the Grand Magi. There was to be a Grand Turk to greet all candidates for admission, a Grand Scribe to act as secretary, Night Hawks for messengers and a Lictor to be the guard.

The members, when the six young men found some to join, would be called Ghouls. But what to name the society itself? The founders were determined to come up with something unusual and mysterious. Being well-educated, they turned to the Greek language. After tossing around a number of ideas, Richard R. Reed suggested the word “kuklos,” from which the english words “circle” and “cycle” are derived. Another member, Capt. John B. Kennedy, had an ear for alliteration and added the word “”clan.” After tinkering with the sound for a while they settled on Ku Klux Klan.

The selection of the name, chance though it was, had a great deal to do with the Klan’s early success. Something about the sound aroused curiosity and gave the fledgling club an immediate air of mystery, as did the initials K.K.K., which were soon to take on such terrifying significance.

Soon after the founders named the Klan, they decided to do a bit of showing off, and so disguised themselves in sheets and galloped their horses through the quiet streets of tiny Pulaski. Their ride created such a stir that the men decided to adopt the sheets as the official regalia of the Ku Klux Klan, and they added to the effect by donning grotesque masks and tall pointed hats. They also performed elaborate initiation ceremonies for new members. Similar to the hazing popular in college fraternities, the ceremony consisted of blindfolding the candidate, subjecting him to a series of silly oaths and rough handling, and finally bringing him before a “royal altar” where he was to be invested with a “royal crown.” The altar turned out to be a mirror and the crown two large donkey’s ears.

Ridiculous though it sounds today, that was the high point of the earliest activities of the Ku Klux Klan. Had that been all there was to the Ku Klux Klan, it probably would have disappeared as quietly as it was born. But at some point in early 1866, the club added new members from nearby towns and began to have a chilling effect on local blacks....

(more at the link)​

Oh sorry, this isn't the Limblobbian Revisionist version.

Last edited:

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

No, they were not. They were created by a half-dozen bored young men with no known political affiliation, as a joke. They were then infiltrated by insurgents who were active all over the South, other such groups being the White Line, the White League, the Knights of the White Camellia and the White Brotherhood. None of them political, all of them intent on continuing the War.

It was the boredom of small-town life that led six young Confederate veterans to gather around a fireplace one December evening in 1865 and form a social club. The place was Pulaski, tenn., near the Alabama border.

When they reassembled a week later, the six young men were full of ideas for their new society. It would be secret, to heighten the amusement of the thing, and the titles for the various offices were to have names as preposterous-sounding as possible, partly for the fun of it and partly to avoid any military or political implications. Thus the head of the group was called the Grand Cyclops. His assistant was the Grand Magi. There was to be a Grand Turk to greet all candidates for admission, a Grand Scribe to act as secretary, Night Hawks for messengers and a Lictor to be the guard.

The members, when the six young men found some to join, would be called Ghouls. But what to name the society itself? The founders were determined to come up with something unusual and mysterious. Being well-educated, they turned to the Greek language. After tossing around a number of ideas, Richard R. Reed suggested the word “kuklos,” from which the english words “circle” and “cycle” are derived. Another member, Capt. John B. Kennedy, had an ear for alliteration and added the word “”clan.” After tinkering with the sound for a while they settled on Ku Klux Klan.

The selection of the name, chance though it was, had a great deal to do with the Klan’s early success. Something about the sound aroused curiosity and gave the fledgling club an immediate air of mystery, as did the initials K.K.K., which were soon to take on such terrifying significance.

Soon after the founders named the Klan, they decided to do a bit of showing off, and so disguised themselves in sheets and galloped their horses through the quiet streets of tiny Pulaski. Their ride created such a stir that the men decided to adopt the sheets as the official regalia of the Ku Klux Klan, and they added to the effect by donning grotesque masks and tall pointed hats. They also performed elaborate initiation ceremonies for new members. Similar to the hazing popular in college fraternities, the ceremony consisted of blindfolding the candidate, subjecting him to a series of silly oaths and rough handling, and finally bringing him before a “royal altar” where he was to be invested with a “royal crown.” The altar turned out to be a mirror and the crown two large donkey’s ears.

Ridiculous though it sounds today, that was the high point of the earliest activities of the Ku Klux Klan. Had that been all there was to the Ku Klux Klan, it probably would have disappeared as quietly as it was born. But at some point in early 1866, the club added new members from nearby towns and began to have a chilling effect on local blacks....

(more at the link)​

History says you're wrong, dickhead.
racism-1268350026.jpeg

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

(more at the link)​

racism-1268350026.jpeg

That's a Google Image, not "history" -- and it's got absolutely zero to do with what I just schooled your sorry ass on.

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

I never got the twisted logic you fools employ. Lets see. Dems want to help Black people achieve equality almost to the point of hindering them from being self sufficient. Reps want Black people shot and put in prison. Somehow your logic doesnt add up.
You're such a dumbfuck. If they wanted blacks to achieve equality and be self-sufficient they would stop encouraging them not to work. You are truly an idiot.

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

You're such a dumbfuck. If they wanted blacks to achieve equality and be self-sufficient they would stop encouraging them not to work. You are truly an idiot.
Do you have a link to anyone encouraging Black people not to work or is that just another one of your wet dreams?

4i6Ckte.gif

(more at the link)​

racism-1268350026.jpeg

That's a Google Image, not "history" -- and it's got absolutely zero to do with what I just schooled your sorry ass on.
Sorry, dickhead, but it IS history, you should pick up a history book once in a while, stupid fucking liberal asshole.

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

(more at the link)​

4i6Ckte.gif

(more at the link)​

racism-1268350026.jpeg

Sorry, dickhead, but it IS history, you should pick up a history book once in a while, stupid fucking liberal asshole.

I just READ YOU the history book, shit-fer-brains. And it ain't going away. You got busted, again.

Forum List

Back