Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

SJ is getting worked over like a two bit whore in a penal colony for men.
4i6Ckte.gif

Obviously you dont know what a fact is idiot. Where is he telling Black people not to work? I want a quote from the article stating what you just claimed. We know you cant find it so let be the first to call you a dunce.
4i6Ckte.gif
I didn't say he "told them" not to work, I said he is encouraging them by removing the work requirement. If you could read you would be able to grasp that.
No you just said he encouraged them not to work. I love when you are reduced to arguing semantics. It lets me know I have schooled you yet again. Where did he mention Black people anyway? Don't you get tired of being exposed as a big mouth fool?
4i6Ckte.gif
Now you're tripping over yourself. You must be mad, eh? Yes, I said he "encourages" blacks not to work by removing the requirement to WORK! Again, if you could read and/or understand the written word you would grasp that. My God, you have to be the dumbest fucktard on this site.
I dont want to hear your opinion you illiterate fool. I want the quote where he encourages Blacks not to work. I'll wait.
You continue to prove my point about you being the dumbest fuckwad on this site. Let me spell it out for you since you're obviously too f*ing stupid to understand smart people language. Obama removed the requirement to work in order to get extended government benefits. That is encouraging lazy welfare recipients not to work. What part of that do you not understand, simpleton?

Obviously you dont know what a fact is idiot. Where is he telling Black people not to work? I want a quote from the article stating what you just claimed. We know you cant find it so let be the first to call you a dunce.
4i6Ckte.gif
I didn't say he "told them" not to work, I said he is encouraging them by removing the work requirement. If you could read you would be able to grasp that.
No you just said he encouraged them not to work. I love when you are reduced to arguing semantics. It lets me know I have schooled you yet again. Where did he mention Black people anyway? Don't you get tired of being exposed as a big mouth fool?
4i6Ckte.gif
Now you're tripping over yourself. You must be mad, eh? Yes, I said he "encourages" blacks not to work by removing the requirement to WORK! Again, if you could read and/or understand the written word you would grasp that. My God, you have to be the dumbest fucktard on this site.
I dont want to hear your opinion you illiterate fool. I want the quote where he encourages Blacks not to work. I'll wait.
You continue to prove my point about you being the dumbest fuckwad on this site. Let me spell it out for you since you're obviously too f*ing stupid to understand smart people language. Obama removed the requirement to work in order to get extended government benefits. That is encouraging lazy welfare recipients not to work. What part of that do you not understand, simpleton?
I dont want your attempts at spelling. You have already proved that is beyond you. I said I want a quote where he is encouraging Black people not to work. Can you do that or have you shot your wad and accidentally swallowed it?

You're calling a propaganda organization (Southern Poverty Law Center) a history book? Nice try, dickhead, but you failed again.

FORTY-FOUR reference links in the Bibliography on pp. 57-58, DUMBASS.

Look, I have a whole library on this shit. You want to challenge me on this, you're in for a ride, Junior.
Ipse dixit don't git it done here. You fucked up; you got called on it; you're an idiot. Accept that.
I'm sure you do. A whole library of propaganda, nothing resembling actual history though. You think you can bluff your way into credibility? Think again, dickhead.

"Bluff"??
rofl.gif

I just gave you half a page of a 55-page history backed up with 44 source references.

You provided -- what?

Nothing. Zero. Bupkis. Fuck-all.

Do your homework next time and maybe you won't get schooled.
You gave me a link to a propaganda site and called it history. No one is fooled by your weak attempt at deception, dickhead.

Bawling%252520baby_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png

:eusa_boohoo:
Again -- do yer fuckin' homework and you won't be embarrassed like this. I gave you a history derived from 44 historical works. You gave us a wank. Face it -- you're a loser.
Sorry, dickhead, but posting a picture of yourself doesn't give you any credibility. But it IS evidence that you have no argument.

You don't have to encourage blacks to not work, it's natural for them

4i6Ckte.gif
I dont want your attempts at spelling. You have already proved that is beyond you. I said I want a quote where he is encouraging Black people not to work. Can you do that or have you shot your wad and accidentally swallowed it?
Obviously you don't have the intellectual ability to comprehend basic English. You give new meaning to the phrase "Don't try to argue with an idiot". When you have something other than shit flinging let me know but I won't hold my breath. You're a lost cause.

Ever fired a weapon, dick trickle?

No, I own 150 weapons, never fired any of them.

Moron

No surprise, moron....and I bet instead of the "hundreds" of firearms you claimed, you probably have an old top-break .20ga with a cracked stock. :lol:
I dunno. Guns seem to accumulate over the years and next thing you know you have 100 of them. Just like guitars.

Ok, you start off with a cheap acousic guitar, then you want a electric guitar, then you want a classical guitar, then a bass guitar, them maybe you want a telecaster type of electric guitar, then you want a 12 string acoustic, then a 5 string bass...etc etc..

And of course you don't want your 5 kids fucking with your guitars, so you buy them their own guitars.

Next thing you know, you have more guitars in your house than Guitar Center.

The same thing can happen with other things like guns, tools, girlfriends and automobiles.

Democrats are primarily liberal you dummy. :laugh:
No shit, Sherlock, you just made my point for me. Calling them conservatives doesn't MAKE them conservatives but the racists are always Democrats. Thanks, moron. :lol:
Who enforced Jim Crow laws, Conservatives or Liberals?

I already know you will fail this again.
4i6Ckte.gif
Well, since your butt buddy Asswipias just stated that most Democrats are liberals, and since all racist laws were passed, signed, and enforced by Democrats, I would say that they were probably liberals. The same liberals who enslaved the same black people to welfare in order to keep them on the plantation after their racist laws were struck down by conservative Republicans. If you two were smart enough to recognize that you wouldn't still be on the plantation. But then again, maybe you would, because your laziness would probably trump any ambition you might have had.
So, the KKK was a Liberal group?
4i6Ckte.gif

Like I said, you're a retard.
They were created by the Democratic Party and they were no different than today's Democrats who exploit them through welfare. They would rather have them in chains but the law won't allow it. You fuckwads own racism.

We know they were created by the Democratic Party....what you fail to understand is that the Democrats who started it (except for Byrd) went to the Republican Party when Johnson pushed Civil Rights through. They went to the Republican party and they reproduced more of them....you must be some special kind of stupid, if you think we are the racists. Just look at all the incidents between blacks and white cops.....who takes the side of the white cops every time. Why Republican/conservatives, of course.

You need to recognize you are in denial and making comments like you just did just makes you sound stupid.

FORTY-FOUR reference links in the Bibliography on pp. 57-58, DUMBASS.

Look, I have a whole library on this shit. You want to challenge me on this, you're in for a ride, Junior.
Ipse dixit don't git it done here. You fucked up; you got called on it; you're an idiot. Accept that.
I'm sure you do. A whole library of propaganda, nothing resembling actual history though. You think you can bluff your way into credibility? Think again, dickhead.

"Bluff"??
rofl.gif

I just gave you half a page of a 55-page history backed up with 44 source references.

You provided -- what?

You gave me a link to a propaganda site and called it history. No one is fooled by your weak attempt at deception, dickhead.

Again -- do yer fuckin' homework and you won't be embarrassed like this. I gave you a history derived from 44 historical works. You gave us a wank. Face it -- you're a loser.
Sorry, dickhead, but posting a picture of yourself doesn't give you any credibility. But it IS evidence that you have no argument.

I completely destroyed your ipse dixit with actual history, loser. But this does give me an opportunity to bring this old collection forward, so here ya go --

Source One: Wiki

First KKK
>> The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army.[17] The name is probably derived from the Greek word kuklos which means circle, suggesting a circle or band of brothers.[18]
Although there was little organizational structure above the local level, similar groups rose across the South and adopted the same name and methods.[19] Klan groups spread throughout the South as an insurgent movement during the Reconstruction era in the United States. As a secret vigilante group, the Klan targeted freedmen and their allies; it sought to restore white supremacy by threats and violence, including murder, against black and white Republicans.

Second KKK
... In 1915, the second Klan was founded in Atlanta, Georgia. Starting in 1921, it adopted a modern business system of recruiting (which paid most of the initiation fee and costume charges as commissions to the organizers) and grew rapidly nationwide at a time of prosperity. Reflecting the social tensions of urban industrialization and vastly increased immigration, its membership grew most rapidly in cities, and spread out of the South to the Midwest and West. The second KKK preached "One Hundred Percent Americanism" and demanded the purification of politics, calling for strict morality and better enforcement of prohibition. Its official rhetoric focused on the threat of the Catholic Church, using anti-Catholicism and nativism.[4] Its appeal was directed exclusively at white Protestants.[21]​

...Third KKK
The "Ku Klux Klan" name was used by a numerous independent local groups opposing the Civil Rights Movement and desegregation, especially in the 1950s and 1960s. During this period, they often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace of Alabama.[25] Several members of KKK groups were convicted of murder in the deaths of civil rights workers and children in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham. <<​

Source Two: The Present Day Ku Klux Klan Movement, Report by the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives, Ninetieth Congress, First Session, December 11, 1967
>> The six Confederate army veterans credited with originating the Ku Klux Klan on Christmas Eve of 1865 in Pulaski, Tenn. are not memorialized in current klan literature. ... The organization to which modern klansmen pay homage was the Ku Klux Klan headed by Nathan Bedford Forrest, which officially operated in at least nine Southern states from 1867 to 1869 and unofficially for some years thereafter.

The conversion of klan purposes from amusement to terrorism had already been demonstrated by the time representatives of the local klan "dens" held a unifying convention in Nashville, Tenn., in 1867 and elected former Confederate Army General Forrest as their grand wizard. <<

Source Three: ---Extremism in America/ADL

>> About the Ku Klux Klan
The Ku Klux Klan is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy.
... At first, the Ku Klux Klan focused its anger and violence on African-Americans, on white Americans who stood up for them, and against the federal government which supported their rights. Subsequent incarnations of the Klan, which typically emerged in times of rapid social change, added more categories to its enemies list, including Jews, Catholics (less so after the 1970s), homosexuals, and different groups of immigrants.

Founder: Confederate Civil War veterans Captain John C. Lester, Major James R. Crowe, John D. Kennedy, Calvin Jones, Richard R. Reed, Frank O. McCord <<

Source FOUR:
In Pulaski, Tennessee, a group of Confederate veterans convenes to form a secret society that they christen the "Ku Klux Klan." The KKK rapidly grew from a secret social fraternity to a paramilitary force bent on reversing the federal government's progressive Reconstruction Era-activities in the South, especially policies that elevated the rights of the local African American population.

The name of the Ku Klux Klan was derived from the Greek word kyklos, meaning "circle," and the Scottish-Gaelic word "clan," which was probably chosen for the sake of alliteration. Under a platform of philosophized white racial superiority, the group employed violence as a means of pushing back Reconstruction and its enfranchisement of African Americans. Former Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest was the KKK's first grand wizard; in 1869, he unsuccessfully tried to disband it after he grew critical of the Klan's excessive violence. <<​

Source FIVE:
>> The original Ku Klux Klan was created in an 1865 meeting in a law office by six Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee. It was, at first, a humorous social club centering on practical jokes and hazing rituals. From 1866 to 1867, various local units began breaking up black prayer meetings and invading black homes at night to steal firearms. Some of these activities may have been modeled on previous Tennessee vigilante groups such as the Yellow Jackets and Redcaps. In an 1867 convention held in Nashville, the Klan was formalized as a national organization under a Prescript written by George Gordon, a former Confederate brigadier general.

... As historian Elaine Frantz Parsons discovered [Parsons p 816]:

"Lifting the Klan mask revealed a chaotic multitude of antiblack vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, bored young men, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own." <<​

Source SIX:
>> The first Klan was created by six men from Pulaski Tennessee, in the image of other secret societies of the day. The hierarchical organization with local chapters housed under a national umbressa [sic] structure.

... History and context:

The first KKK was formed in the American South at the end of the civil war, when the victorious Union government imposed a version of martial law on the south and began to enforce laws designed to end segregation against black citizens. When a constitutional amendment granted black men the right to vote in 1870, the group turned to intimidation and violence to try to halt de-segregation. <<​

Source SEVEN:
>> Started during Reconstruction at the end of the Civil War, the Klan quickly mobilized as a vigilante group to intimidate Southern blacks - and any whites who would help them - and to prevent them from enjoying basic civil rights. <<​

Source EIGHT:
>> The original Ku Klux Klan was organized by ex-Confederate elements to oppose the Reconstruction policies of the radical Republican Congress and to maintain "white supremacy." After the Civil War, when local government in the South was weak or nonexistent and there were fears of black outrages and even of an insurrection, informal vigilante organizations or armed patrols were formed in almost all communities. These were linked together in societies, such as the Men of Justice, the Pale Faces, the Constitutional Union Guards, the White Brotherhood, and the Order of the White Rose. The Ku Klux Klan was the best known of these, and in time it absorbed many of the smaller organizations. <<​

Source NINE:
>> The 19th-century Klan was originally organized as a social club by Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn., in 1866. They apparently derived the name from the Greek word kyklos, from which comes the English circle; Klan was added for the sake of alliteration and Ku Klux Klan emerged. The organization quickly became a vehicle for Southern white underground resistance to Radical Reconstruction. Klan members sought the restoration of white supremacy through intimidation and violence aimed at the newly enfranchised black freedmen. A similar organization, the Knights of the White Camelia, began in Louisiana in 1867. <<

What's more, moron, you were active in the thread where I originally posted these over a year ago, so you already know better you dishonest HACK.

Last edited:

"Bluff"??
rofl.gif

You provided -- what?

I completely destroyed your ipse dixit with actual history, loser. But this does give me an opportunity to bring this old collection forward, so here ya go --

Source One: Wiki

First KKK
>> The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army.[17] The name is probably derived from the Greek word kuklos which means circle, suggesting a circle or band of brothers.[18]
Although there was little organizational structure above the local level, similar groups rose across the South and adopted the same name and methods.[19] Klan groups spread throughout the South as an insurgent movement during the Reconstruction era in the United States. As a secret vigilante group, the Klan targeted freedmen and their allies; it sought to restore white supremacy by threats and violence, including murder, against black and white Republicans.

Second KKK
... In 1915, the second Klan was founded in Atlanta, Georgia. Starting in 1921, it adopted a modern business system of recruiting (which paid most of the initiation fee and costume charges as commissions to the organizers) and grew rapidly nationwide at a time of prosperity. Reflecting the social tensions of urban industrialization and vastly increased immigration, its membership grew most rapidly in cities, and spread out of the South to the Midwest and West. The second KKK preached "One Hundred Percent Americanism" and demanded the purification of politics, calling for strict morality and better enforcement of prohibition. Its official rhetoric focused on the threat of the Catholic Church, using anti-Catholicism and nativism.[4] Its appeal was directed exclusively at white Protestants.[21]​

...Third KKK
The "Ku Klux Klan" name was used by a numerous independent local groups opposing the Civil Rights Movement and desegregation, especially in the 1950s and 1960s. During this period, they often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace of Alabama.[25] Several members of KKK groups were convicted of murder in the deaths of civil rights workers and children in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham. <<​

Source Two: The Present Day Ku Klux Klan Movement, Report by the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives, Ninetieth Congress, First Session, December 11, 1967
>> The six Confederate army veterans credited with originating the Ku Klux Klan on Christmas Eve of 1865 in Pulaski, Tenn. are not memorialized in current klan literature. ... The organization to which modern klansmen pay homage was the Ku Klux Klan headed by Nathan Bedford Forrest, which officially operated in at least nine Southern states from 1867 to 1869 and unofficially for some years thereafter.

The conversion of klan purposes from amusement to terrorism had already been demonstrated by the time representatives of the local klan "dens" held a unifying convention in Nashville, Tenn., in 1867 and elected former Confederate Army General Forrest as their grand wizard. <<

Source Three: ---Extremism in America/ADL

>> About the Ku Klux Klan
The Ku Klux Klan is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy.
... At first, the Ku Klux Klan focused its anger and violence on African-Americans, on white Americans who stood up for them, and against the federal government which supported their rights. Subsequent incarnations of the Klan, which typically emerged in times of rapid social change, added more categories to its enemies list, including Jews, Catholics (less so after the 1970s), homosexuals, and different groups of immigrants.

Founder: Confederate Civil War veterans Captain John C. Lester, Major James R. Crowe, John D. Kennedy, Calvin Jones, Richard R. Reed, Frank O. McCord <<

Source FOUR:
In Pulaski, Tennessee, a group of Confederate veterans convenes to form a secret society that they christen the "Ku Klux Klan." The KKK rapidly grew from a secret social fraternity to a paramilitary force bent on reversing the federal government's progressive Reconstruction Era-activities in the South, especially policies that elevated the rights of the local African American population.

The name of the Ku Klux Klan was derived from the Greek word kyklos, meaning "circle," and the Scottish-Gaelic word "clan," which was probably chosen for the sake of alliteration. Under a platform of philosophized white racial superiority, the group employed violence as a means of pushing back Reconstruction and its enfranchisement of African Americans. Former Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest was the KKK's first grand wizard; in 1869, he unsuccessfully tried to disband it after he grew critical of the Klan's excessive violence. <<​

Source FIVE:
>> The original Ku Klux Klan was created in an 1865 meeting in a law office by six Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee. It was, at first, a humorous social club centering on practical jokes and hazing rituals. From 1866 to 1867, various local units began breaking up black prayer meetings and invading black homes at night to steal firearms. Some of these activities may have been modeled on previous Tennessee vigilante groups such as the Yellow Jackets and Redcaps. In an 1867 convention held in Nashville, the Klan was formalized as a national organization under a Prescript written by George Gordon, a former Confederate brigadier general.

... As historian Elaine Frantz Parsons discovered [Parsons p 816]:

"Lifting the Klan mask revealed a chaotic multitude of antiblack vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, bored young men, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own." <<​

Source SIX:
>> The first Klan was created by six men from Pulaski Tennessee, in the image of other secret societies of the day. The hierarchical organization with local chapters housed under a national umbressa [sic] structure.

... History and context:

The first KKK was formed in the American South at the end of the civil war, when the victorious Union government imposed a version of martial law on the south and began to enforce laws designed to end segregation against black citizens. When a constitutional amendment granted black men the right to vote in 1870, the group turned to intimidation and violence to try to halt de-segregation. <<​

Source SEVEN:
>> Started during Reconstruction at the end of the Civil War, the Klan quickly mobilized as a vigilante group to intimidate Southern blacks - and any whites who would help them - and to prevent them from enjoying basic civil rights. <<​

Source EIGHT:
>> The original Ku Klux Klan was organized by ex-Confederate elements to oppose the Reconstruction policies of the radical Republican Congress and to maintain "white supremacy." After the Civil War, when local government in the South was weak or nonexistent and there were fears of black outrages and even of an insurrection, informal vigilante organizations or armed patrols were formed in almost all communities. These were linked together in societies, such as the Men of Justice, the Pale Faces, the Constitutional Union Guards, the White Brotherhood, and the Order of the White Rose. The Ku Klux Klan was the best known of these, and in time it absorbed many of the smaller organizations. <<​

Source NINE:
>> The 19th-century Klan was originally organized as a social club by Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn., in 1866. They apparently derived the name from the Greek word kyklos, from which comes the English circle; Klan was added for the sake of alliteration and Ku Klux Klan emerged. The organization quickly became a vehicle for Southern white underground resistance to Radical Reconstruction. Klan members sought the restoration of white supremacy through intimidation and violence aimed at the newly enfranchised black freedmen. A similar organization, the Knights of the White Camelia, began in Louisiana in 1867. <<

What's more, moron, you were active in the thread where I originally posted these over a year ago, so you already know better you dishonest HACK.
You really should try reading what you post. It clearly shows that the KKK was started by Democrats, whether it was 6 of them or 600. You're trying to deny they were Democrats when it states in the first paragraph that they murdered blacks and Republicans. You think you can rewrite history by denying documented history? You're a fucking joke, pal. The KKK was created for the purpose of intimidating Republicans and terrorizing them into not running for office. Go back and read your own post, idiot.

It just occurred to me that these guys in Waco are exactly the guys that the RW gun nuts insist have every right to do what they did.

So, what we have is, say, 300 people, who happen to belong to motorcycle clubs. I doubt if many, if any, are actively on any "wanted" list. They have every right as citizens to go to the restaurant of their choice. Yet, they believe that their lives may be in danger, and they believe that they have every right to bring their weapons with them, for self defence purposes. Turns out that they are right. Somebody throws a punch, somebody pulls a knife, and somebody fires a shot. Suddenly, we have three hundred armed citizens taking defensive action with their guns, At least 100 rounds are fired, and patrons are hiding in the cooler.

And it will be damned hard for any prosecutor to prove that any shot fired by any one of them was not in self defence. The NRA will be proud!

Yep! it all played out exactly how 2aguy has been saying all along!

You are right....with everyone having the right to open carry, who's to argue that they weren't fearing for their life when they shoot someone down.

That was something, wasn't it, nine people killed and many injured. Open carry.....that is what some of our elected right-wing politicians are pulling for here in Texas. Donna Campbell, newly elected Senator thinks concealed guns should be allowed in colleges and thinks teachers should be allowed to carry guns. She's supposed to be a doctor....guess she hasn't seen enough wounded people come through the ER. Abortion is also another of her main concerns....never mind education (Texas is low on the totem pole on that one) and other more important matters. We keep electing these one-issue politicians.....geez.

Wentworth pushed a bill last session that would have required all public universities to allow concealed handguns on campus. Campbell said she supports that and favors a recently announced bill that would allow public school teachers to carry handguns in the classroom.
New Sen. Campbell emphasizes conservatism - San Antonio Express-News

From what I ascertained in reading the article, these bike gang members who "having the right to open carry, who's to argue that they weren't fearing for their life when they shoot someone down..." were putting the lives of innocent people in jeopardy. It isn't just about them shooting each other, it's about having weapons, and being ready to use those weapons, in a public place where there are complete innocents who don't have anything to do with their feud.

If they want to go out someplace in the wild, where there are no innocents, and shoot each other up, I don't care. But when they put innocent people at risk, that's just not acceptable on any level.

No shit, Sherlock, you just made my point for me. Calling them conservatives doesn't MAKE them conservatives but the racists are always Democrats. Thanks, moron. :lol:
Who enforced Jim Crow laws, Conservatives or Liberals?

I already know you will fail this again.
4i6Ckte.gif
Well, since your butt buddy Asswipias just stated that most Democrats are liberals, and since all racist laws were passed, signed, and enforced by Democrats, I would say that they were probably liberals. The same liberals who enslaved the same black people to welfare in order to keep them on the plantation after their racist laws were struck down by conservative Republicans. If you two were smart enough to recognize that you wouldn't still be on the plantation. But then again, maybe you would, because your laziness would probably trump any ambition you might have had.
So, the KKK was a Liberal group?
4i6Ckte.gif

Like I said, you're a retard.
They were created by the Democratic Party and they were no different than today's Democrats who exploit them through welfare. They would rather have them in chains but the law won't allow it. You fuckwads own racism.

We know they were created by the Democratic Party....what you fail to understand is that the Democrats who started it (except for Byrd) went to the Republican Party when Johnson pushed Civil Rights through. They went to the Republican party and they reproduced more of them....you must be some special kind of stupid, if you think we are the racists. Just look at all the incidents between blacks and white cops.....who takes the side of the white cops every time. Why Republican/conservatives, of course.

You need to recognize you are in denial and making comments like you just did just makes you sound stupid.
What a moron you are. First, list the names of the Republicans who left the Democratic Party to join the Republican Party. Second, Johnson didn't want the Civil Rights Act passed, he only signed it because the people clearly wanted it, and it was the Republicans led by Everett Dirksen who broke the Democrat's filibuster and got it passed. And your ridiculous comment about blacks vs white cops illustrates your utter stupidity. You're as much of a moron as the idiot pogo, who thinks George Bush was involved in the JFK assassination. Congratulations.

And whoever approved the moderators of Romeney's debates with obama, was another moron.......
True the only reason Romney lost is because of the debate moderators ....sure enough boss man...

Yeah, moron...I don't remember saying that....I said the idiot who allowed partisan democrats to moderate Republican debates was a moron.....

Now I will say Romney sucked as a candidate....really good man....bad candidate...to lose to a racist, terrorist friend like obama.....
:cuckoo:

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

There have been 50 pages on this topic on this thread. Has anyone blamed Obama yet?

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

There have been 50 pages on this topic on this thread. Has anyone blamed Obama yet?
I thought it was Bush's fault.

Forum List

Back