‘Breaking Through’ — States Report Growing Number of COVID Cases Among Fully Vaccinated

Watch Biden run away from any credit he's been trying to take for these vaccines if they turn out to be dangerous. The media and all the rest will crucify Trump for rushing an experimental treatment to the public. In fact, this may be Trump's death knell for 2024.
Biden attacks problems and does not "run away". Nice try though. Trump did indeed rush the vaccine through after denying that the Covid would come here and blaming the democrats for a hoax. Trump never took responsibility for anything.
Look how great he is at attacking the border issue' oh wait...never mind.

Watch Biden run away from any credit he's been trying to take for these vaccines if they turn out to be dangerous. The media and all the rest will crucify Trump for rushing an experimental treatment to the public. In fact, this may be Trump's death knell for 2024.
Biden attacks problems and does not "run away". Nice try though. Trump did indeed rush the vaccine through after denying that the Covid would come here and blaming the democrats for a hoax. Trump never took responsibility for anything.
Nobody has been "great" at resolving the border issue--oh wait....never mind

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

I don't think that there is a wrong. Biden is attacking the problem and that is right. So far he has not had success and neither has anybody else. As far as the vaccine is concerned, Biden has given us the leadership that was always lacking under Trump, who passed the buck wherever possible.
The border crisis is another topic unrelated to the vaccine crisis and I would be pleased to discuss that with you in another blog.

If you want to get into a peeing contest, let's do it in another blog

President Chaos checked out after the election and did nothing about
procuring any vaccine, simply because he didn't give a rat's ass.
Wrong

The chinese disease it a mother bear for any national leader to deal with

Including biden and trump

The vaccine may save some lives but its not a panacea

I don't think that there is a wrong. Biden is attacking the problem and that is right. So far he has not had success and neither has anybody else. As far as the vaccine is concerned, Biden has given us the leadership that was always lacking under Trump, who passed the buck wherever possible.
The border crisis is another topic unrelated to the vaccine crisis and I would be pleased to discuss that with you in another blog.
I don't disagree about your take on Trump, I see the same behavior as I have seen in past Presidents, Party affiliation doesn't matter. They take credit for thing they should not and blame others for things they should not. It is called dishonest politics.

Wrong

The vaccine for Covid has saved many lives and the death rate has already been reduced dramatically.

Wrong

The vaccine for Covid has saved many lives and the death rate has already been reduced dramatically.
Wasn’t the death rate declining last summer? It seems to me that I read a couple articles that were saying that.

I asked you for your opinion because I don't know. The Mayo Clinic gives herd immunity a yes and no.
I have no way of knowing either

Knowledgeable people disagree so I dont know if anyone really knows

Interesting story I found over at childrenshealthdefense.org today...

03/31/21

Washington, Florida, South Carolina, Texas, New York, California and Minnesota have all reported breakthrough cases of COVID.

The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) announced Tuesday it is investigating reports of people who tested positive for COVID more than two weeks after being fully vaccinated against the disease.

According to Kiro 7 News, a CBS affiliate in Washington, the DOH is investigating reports of the so-called “breakthrough cases,” which it said are expected with any vaccine. Each case was confirmed with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or a positive antigen test more than two weeks after the person had been fully vaccinated.

A majority of people with confirmed vaccine breakthrough experienced mild symptoms, if any. However, since Feb. 1, eight people with vaccine breakthrough cases were hospitalized and the DOH “is investigating two potential vaccine breakthrough cases where the patients died. Both patients were more than 80 years old and suffered underlying health issues,” officials said in a press release.

Full article:
Calling Professor FortFun! Calling Professor Fortfun! It's time for new a Data set Professor! Can we make this a project for your freshmen class kids? Oh....and it's time to redefine the quartile limits prof buddy! The x̄ has shifted dude! You know ... that thing that real statisticians actually do in the field?

Oh and it's also time to collect the numbers on the breakthrough Covid cases...the ones that are not supposed to be as bad as those who are unvaccinated..... I noticed that the media has not touched that subject at all so it behooves real, honest scientists like yourself to seek out the accurate numbers on these things.

JO

Forum List

Back