BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, on July 31(1988) King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank.
The West Bank Was occupied Palestinian territory. Jordan attempted to annex the territory but it is illegal to annex occupied territory so that was not valid.

In 1988 Jordan formally released the West Bank even though it had been occupied by Israel since 1967. It is still Palestine. A country does not cease to exist just because it is occupied.

BTW, I missed you. I thought Israel fired you.

"A country does not cease to exist just because it is occupied."

Umm, you're suffering another of your "episodes".

Your invented "country of Pally'land" was never any such thing. It exists only in some lurid fantasy you maintain.

No matter how much the clerics at your madrassah pay you, it's not enough.
Your invented "country of Pally'land" was never any such thing. It exists only in some lurid fantasy you maintain.
Can you post some proof of that?

Link?

Finally, on July 31(1988) King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank.
The West Bank Was occupied Palestinian territory. Jordan attempted to annex the territory but it is illegal to annex occupied territory so that was not valid.

In 1988 Jordan formally released the West Bank even though it had been occupied by Israel since 1967. It is still Palestine. A country does not cease to exist just because it is occupied.

Link?

You want proof of what, that your invented "country of Pally'land never existed?

Yes I can prove that, can you prove I can't?

Link?

In relationship to the territory formerly under the Mandate of Palestine:
Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq were all formerly mandated territories. Why is it that the term "formerly mandated" only used for Palestine and not for the others? Why the double standard?

Link?

You want proof of what, that your invented "country of Pally'land never existed?

Link?
Blah, blah, blah, where is your proof?

Link?

Link?

Link?

Link?

Nice duck.

Link?

Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq were all formerly mandated territories. Why is it that the term "formerly mandated" only used for Palestine and not for the others? Why the double standard?

Lol. Because no one is trying to eliminate a sovereign State in what used to be the Mandates for Syria and Lebanon

Link?

You provided it yourself on the Israel does not exist thread. In order to exist, a State must fulfill 4 criteria: a defined territory, a permanent population, a government and the capacity to enter into relations with other States. "Palestine" fails to fulfill the latter two. Israel (which IS Palestine) has fulfilled them all.

Link?

You provided it yourself on the Israel does not exist thread. In order to exist, a State must fulfill 4 criteria: a defined territory, a permanent population, a government and the capacity to enter into relations with other States. "Palestine" fails to fulfill the latter two. Israel (which IS Palestine) has fulfilled them all.
Indeed, where is Israel's defined territory?

Link?

Borders Jordan on the east, Egypt on the south, Syria and Lebanon on the north and the sea on the west. All by treaty (international law). Come on, you know this.

Please explain how "Palestine" fulfills the four criteria.

So you either believe that people who have been successfully removed from their ancestral lands have no rights to self-determination.

OR

You believe that the Jewish people specifically have no rights to self-determination.

Which is is?

bump for P F Tinmore

Link?

Borders Jordan on the east, Egypt on the south, Syria and Lebanon on the north and the sea on the west. All by treaty (international law). Come on, you know this.

Do you have treaties with Palestine changing their international borders?

Links?

Link?

Links?

Palestine never changed her international borders. Where do get that nonsense? She just changed her name. Now she is called Israel.

RE: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The UN cannot create a country, nor can it deny annexation.

(COMMENT)

Annexation is what it is. The only way to overturn annexation is through voluntary return or through force.

In any event, the Arab Palestinians never had sovereignty.

Sovereignty is not a license of a land grant, or anything of the kind. Sovereignty is when a people have designating supreme authority over some territory and are able to maintain it in accordance with the Montevideo Convention.

It was under the sovereignty and prtection of the Hashemite Kingdom. It is not up to you or anyone else to judge it validity.

Most Respectfully.

RE: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
※→ Shusha, P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, come-on now.

Lol. Because no one is trying to eliminate a sovereign State in what used to be the Mandates for Syria and Lebanon
(COMMENT)

It is a very accurate description. You could call it the State of Palestine, but then, you would not be accurate in which sovereign pwer is exercising authority over it.

The Palestinians do not have sovereignty over any portion of the Territory; with the exception of Area "A".

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yeah, another incomprehensible question.

Link?

(COMMENT)

The Jewish State of Israel does not have to create a web page (although it has) or put an announcement on TV and Radio (and did many many), where it is. The boundary of the State of Israel are define by the citizenry, represented in the Knesset.

The Reality is that the Boundary is where Israel Maintains Sovereignty.

This is a practiced political question used to elicit an arguing response. The Permanent International boundaries, as far as the Gaza and West Bank Arab Palestinians are concerned, are defined by treaties (Egypt and Jordan), which I already gave you once today.

Lebanon: - Map 4144 Rev 27E -
Syria: - Golan Heights -

But the Map of the Future is probably look something like this: Map of the Future.

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

Links?

Palestine never changed her international borders. Where do get that nonsense? She just changed her name. Now she is called Israel.
Link to where Palestine changed its name?

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yeah, another incomprehensible question.

Link?

(COMMENT)

The Jewish State of Israel does not have to create a web page (although it has) or put an announcement on TV and Radio (and did many many), where it is. The boundary of the State of Israel are define by the citizenry, represented in the Knesset.

The Reality is that the Boundary is where Israel Maintains Sovereignty.

This is a practiced political question used to elicit an arguing response. The Permanent International boundaries, as far as the Gaza and West Bank Arab Palestinians are concerned, are defined by treaties (Egypt and Jordan), which I already gave you once today.

Lebanon: - Map 4144 Rev 27E -
Syria: - Golan Heights -

But the Map of the Future is probably look something like this: Map of the Future.

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel cannot define its territory inside the international borders of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back