BREAKING: The New York Police Dept has Ordered every Cop Regardless of Rank to Show up in Uniform Tomorrow in the City of NY

Weird, they were told to stand down while BLM/ANTIFA was attacking citizens and businesses of NYC.
Wow. You destroyed your integrity in the first sentence!

I have never understood why you pathological liars do that.

The New York City Police Department is reportedly ordering every officer, regardless of rank or assignment, to wear their uniform tomorrow in case of “possible unrest” over President Donald Trump’s indictment.​

I hope the MAGAtards are aware the New York City cops are nowhere near as kindly as the Capitol police.

NYPD officers face discipline due to alleged Black Lives Matter protest misconduct

At least 65 NYPD officers may face punishment.
abcnews.go.com

abcnews.go.com

The NYPD's oversight agency has recommended the department discipline 65 officers who are accused of misconduct during last year's anti-racism protests.

The New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board received over 750 complaints concerning alleged NYPD officer conduct following the Black Lives Matter demonstrations during summer 2020, according to the agency. Only 313 complaints fell within the board's jurisdiction.

It found 42 substantiated complaints of misconduct concerning 65 officers.

Every American should be judged equally under the law. If he was not indicted because he was an ex-President is against everything this country is about.
The facts will come out in the trial.
I feel are legal system is doing what it was set up to do by the founding Fathers. The next step should be a fair trial where he can be found guilty or innocent.
the truth will come out.

"equally under the law" is a mockery to you people. Do not insult my intelligence and pretend otherwise.

Wow. You destroyed your integrity in the first sentence!

I have never understood why you pathological liars do that.

I hope the MAGAtards are aware the New York City cops are nowhere near as kindly as the Capitol police.

NYPD officers face discipline due to alleged Black Lives Matter protest misconduct

At least 65 NYPD officers may face punishment.
abcnews.go.com

abcnews.go.com

The NYPD's oversight agency has recommended the department discipline 65 officers who are accused of misconduct during last year's anti-racism protests.

The New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board received over 750 complaints concerning alleged NYPD officer conduct following the Black Lives Matter demonstrations during summer 2020, according to the agency. Only 313 complaints fell within the board's jurisdiction.

It found 42 substantiated complaints of misconduct concerning 65 officers.
Big fuckin deal. Leftards were throwing Molotovs at them. They should have cracked some heads.

MY guess, is when no rightwinger engages in violence, these assholes will manufacture some. So, stay where there are lots of cameras, and have cameras of your own, and LIVESTREAM EVERYTHING!

At the end of the day they want republicans to comitts violence. They need them to so they can sound the alarms and rally the troops. They are hoping for it so they can turn it into a big scene.

Sometimes I wonder if that's why they let the shaman guy out, hoping he would be the face of another scene and rile people.

Now more than ever republicans and trump supporters need to remain steadfast and calm because they are looking for an excuse, any reason at all to turn it against us.

And yes, manufacturing violence is not out of the question for democrats.

Last edited:
At the end of the day they want republicans to comitts violence. They need them to so they can sound the alarms and rally the troops. They are hoping for it so they can turn it into a big scene.

Sometimes I wonder if that's why they let the shaman guy out, hoping he would be the face of another scene and rile people.

Now more than ever republicans and trump supporters need to remain steadfast and calm because they are looking for an excuse, any reason at all to turn it against.

Yes, this is why the call to all NYC police officers to show up in uniform.

Like John Lennon said, they're just continuing to pull our beards and flick our faces. (He was pretty intelligent for a stone cold communist.)

As Glenn Beck said, "Put on the full armor of God".

Now more than ever republicans and trump supporters need to remain steadfast and calm because they are looking for an excuse, any reason at all to turn it against us.

Does it really matter if you take it laying down or standing up? I honestly have a difficult time wondering which one would be funnier. 😄

Good! Another big, wasted venture of capital for NYC to pay out for nothing to keep bleeding them dry! :21:
The excessive police costs are the results of Trump supporters actions on Jan. 6th.
Now, because of a bunch of crazies and Trump's call of action from the crazies NY has no choice but prepare for the worst.
Any other politician or famous person indicted, this would not be necessary.

Weird, they were told to stand down while BLM/ANTIFA was attacking citizens and businesses of NYC.

The New York City Police Department is reportedly ordering every officer, regardless of rank or assignment, to wear their uniform tomorrow in case of “possible unrest” over President Donald Trump’s indictment.​

We live in a fabricated world man, and the worst offenders are Democrats by far.

Forum List

Back