BREAKING: The New York Police Dept has Ordered every Cop Regardless of Rank to Show up in Uniform Tomorrow in the City of NY

The excessive police costs are the results of Trump supporters actions on Jan. 6th.
Now, because of a bunch of crazies and Trump's call of action from the crazies NY has no choice but prepare for the worst.
Any other politician or famous person indicted, this would not be necessary.

And rainbows and unicorns and fairies.

Weird, they were told to stand down while BLM/ANTIFA was attacking citizens and businesses of NYC.

The New York City Police Department is reportedly ordering every officer, regardless of rank or assignment, to wear their uniform tomorrow in case of “possible unrest” over President Donald Trump’s indictment.​

Who was told stand down?

And yes, given the history of violence by maga fuckups NY should be ready for it.

Weird, they were told to stand down while BLM/ANTIFA was attacking citizens and businesses of NYC.

The New York City Police Department is reportedly ordering every officer, regardless of rank or assignment, to wear their uniform tomorrow in case of “possible unrest” over President Donald Trump’s indictment.​

Bullshit, I personally know a guy who ran a precinct back then and they were all mandated to show up

Constant unmitigated acts of violence over differing opinions vs. one protest that got out of hand that had been blown out of proportion for crass political reasons?

Can you see anything beyond your own TDS moronic twattery?
So, the former 1-term fuckups call for violence got out off hand?

While protests against police violence were unmitigated?

Damn, has there ever been a better example of old guy white privilege.

So, the former 1-term fuckups call for violence got out off hand?

While protests against police violence were unmitigated?

Damn, has there ever been a better example of old guy white privilege.

I haven't even gone back to the summer of Floyd.

Take your TDS addled mind and put something in it that would make it more useful, say about 9mm.

I haven't even gone back to the summer of Floyd.

Take your TDS addled mind and put something in it that would make it more useful, say about 9mm.
TDS?

Hilarious

Boi, you’re fuckup hilarious

Thanks for making my Friday with the sycophant bed wetters today.

The excessive police costs are the results of Trump supporters actions on Jan. 6th.
Gee, I thought it was due to the phase of the moon! :smoke:

Now, because of a bunch of crazies and Trump's call of action from the crazies NY has no choice but prepare for the worst.
Since when are BLM, Antifa and fascist leftists now all becoming Trump supporters?

Any other politician or famous person indicted, this would not be necessary.
Any other politician and the democrats wouldn't be trying to pull this shit, but they are, just like they stole the 2020 election and didn't care what the cost.

Forum List

Back