BREAKING: The New York Police Dept has Ordered every Cop Regardless of Rank to Show up in Uniform Tomorrow in the City of NY

Weird, they were told to stand down while BLM/ANTIFA was attacking citizens and businesses of NYC.

The New York City Police Department is reportedly ordering every officer, regardless of rank or assignment, to wear their uniform tomorrow in case of “possible unrest” over President Donald Trump’s indictment.​

If MAGAt thugs are gonna get violent again like they did on Jan 6th, they will be in for a rude surprise.

Yeah.

Go tell the DNC to stop funding it.

And stop encouraging it.

Go tell em.
Such Irony.

1680289939071.jpeg

They are so wanting to prep up a riot or something. It's so obvious demos are trying to conspires a Jan 6 build up. This witch hunt case has now turned into a circus!

They are so wanting to prep up a riot or something. It's so obvious demos are trying to conspires a Jan 6 build up. This witch hunt case has now turned into a circus!
Yeah, riot ! You’re ready to go right old white grevience fossil.

You got your flag up right? Fucking hilarious.

It reminds me of an episode of Barney Miller. One day each year, every police officer was required to show up for their shift in full uniform, which was a lot more like a suit in those days than these cargo pants and hoodie wearing millenial cops of today.

So the detectives had to show up in uniforms instead of the jackets and ties they were used to. Detective Harris, the GQ urbanite, resisted and admitted that he had cleared his closet of unneeded items to make room for more, and his uniforms did not make the cut. And then . . . comedy ensued.

It was a more innocent time, I suppose . . .

Gee, I thought it was due to the phase of the moon! :smoke:

Since when are BLM, Antifa and fascist leftists now all becoming Trump supporters?

Any other politician and the democrats wouldn't be trying to pull this shit, but they are, just like they stole the 2020 election and didn't care what the cost.
Those who were violent during BLM protests and Antifa are like the Jan 6th rioters and those who supported it. You are like these people.

There is nothing funny about anybody who died as a result of Jan. 6th.
You are an immature, disgusting piece of shit for making such an inappropriate jooke. Where do people like you come from.

I was a Democrat for years before I became a patriot in the mid-90's.
It must be a delayed Dimm-type response.

It reminds me of an episode of Barney Miller. One day each year, every police officer was required to show up for their shift in full uniform, which was a lot more like a suit in those days than these cargo pants and hoodie wearing millenial cops of today.

So the detectives had to show up in uniforms instead of the jackets and ties they were used to. Detective Harris, the GQ urbanite, resisted and admitted that he had cleared his closet of unneeded items to make room for more, and his uniforms did not make the cut. And then . . . comedy ensued.

It was a more innocent time, I suppose . . .

That was the best show that was ever on television. Too bad somebody bought the series and you have to pay for it to get all the episodes. They have one channel that still airs some of them as a tease. I seen every one three times already and I'm too cheap to pay for the DVD's with all of the episodes.

Forum List

Back