BREAKING: The New York Police Dept has Ordered every Cop Regardless of Rank to Show up in Uniform Tomorrow in the City of NY

No. You voted for a man who grabs women by the pussy, and gets lap dances from his preteen daughter.

Are liberals now crying about what a man does in the privacy of his own bedroom?

Such PURITANS you have all become

Hey we didn't vote for a guy who craps his pants at the Vatican and jokes about ice cream after kids died in a school shooting.

Ghoul, we're way ahead of you.
SweetSue is not taking the Trump indictment, well. When your cult leader is indicted, it is very tough. It is amazing how many cult leaders get indicted.
The lesson is to stay out of cults.

BULLSHIT

Prove he ever did that.

BULLSHIT.

Prove he ever did that.

Leftards are such lying asswipes....
Scruffy wants us to prove Trump grabbed women by the pussy. Either he grabbed women by the pussy or he lied about it. Either way it makes him a smuck.

If United Statesians won't give democrats what they have coming, maybe Russia or China will.

SweetSue is not taking the Trump indictment, well. When your cult leader is indicted, it is very tough. It is amazing how many cult leaders get indicted.
The lesson is to stay out of cults.

I am not even hoping he gets the nomination in 2024, simple thinker.

I want RDS.

This is a bad day for America, not that you understand that, and not that you could ever care.

Scruffy wants us to prove Trump grabbed women by the pussy. Either he grabbed women by the pussy or he lied about it. Either way it makes him a smuck.
He never said he did. He said that when you're a star women will let you grab them by the pussy. Which is true. They will. Harvey Weinstein proved that true for years.

The last time you guys got together, you killed a cop and injured 140 others.
Which also coincided the first time the Left cheered a cop for shooting and killing an unarmed protestor after they spent all of 2020 burning and looting US cities and beating innocents supposedly because the Left was pissed off about cops shooting unarmed suspects.

Schmuck does not equate with criminal, leftard asswipe.

He never said he did. He said that when you're a star women will let you grab them by the pussy. Which is true. They will. Harvey Weinstein proved that true for years.
Right, like Clinton; "it depends on the meaning of is." Immoral liars and immoral lemmings who stand up for them

It's true. I don't like seeing the country go down like this. I know how the Cubans felt when Castro took over.
You have not seen the charges or seen the evidence. How can you say that.
No one can make an assessment until the facts come out in court.

It would be wrong to indict him for political reasons only as it would be wrong not to indict him because oof political concerns.
It is like judging a movie befor you see it.

I am not even hoping he gets the nomination in 2024, simple thinker.

I want RDS.

This is a bad day for America, not that you understand that, and not that you could ever care.
Every American should be judged equally under the law. If he was not indicted because he was an ex-President is against everything this country is about.
The facts will come out in the trial.
I feel are legal system is doing what it was set up to do by the founding Fathers. The next step should be a fair trial where he can be found guilty or innocent.
the truth will come out.

Forum List

Back