Breaking: Sydney Powell and Chesebro Ratting

I wonder what threats the bought-and-paid-for DOJ & Courts used to force Powell and others. They likely had a choice between "do what we tell you to do" or face bankruptcy or worse. Legal blackmail is the likely culprit.
More than likely a plea was preferable to multiple felony convictions and prison time. As attorneys, they no doubt understood what the evidence against them was and that protecting their freedom and livelihoods were preferable.

The walls and vise keep on tightening viciously on Trump's neck.

2 key people, high ups who know exactly where all the bodies are buried, are set to testify and rat against Trump.
Sydney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro, 2 VIPs in Trump's criminal cabal. These 2 big time criminals were key figures in Trump's crimes, and they know everything, their testimony is set to bury Trump. Most likely other rats will follow suit and rat against Trump as well, because these people are facing real prison time for their crimes and they are not prepares to do time at all.
Broke Rudy Giuliani is next to rat.
Worse yet Trump is facing a Federal stolen documents case and a separate Federal election interference case.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. We are a nation of laws and nobody is above the law.

Most importantly, it requires that he [Chesebro] turn over any evidence in his possession and truthfully testify at all hearings and trials involving the case’s co-defendants, including Trump.

Attorney Sidney Powell, who was also set to stand trial beginning on Friday, accepted a plea deal on Thursday, potentially pressuring Chesebro into doing the same.

They're not "ratting" you deranged propaganda victim.

If anything, they got off easy because the prosecutor knows she has no case.

But you keep smoking that pipe, and wondering why your ship never actually comes in.

Oh yeah, also:

Do not pass Go, do not collect yer two hunny.

So what if Trump is lying about losing the election? He isn't, but that's rhetorical at this point. Again, so what if he is??

What about Hitlery, aka; Ubercunt? That piece of human FILTH used a retired British Agent to invent shit on Trump and present it as fact! Claimed Trump let whores piss in his face?!?!? How about Stacy 'Tank' Abrams? How about ManBearPig and his hanging Chad? How about Adam Schitt claiming he had incontrovertible PROOF of Trump making illegal deals?? And about 20 more by scum of the Earth dims.

They didn't get persecuted all to Hell and back.

This is simply dimocrap FILTH exercising their power because they have control of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and in the legal system.

There will be a reckoning. It WILL be painful. I just hope it isn't violent but....

It ain't looking good.

Trump is going to get in, he will go after the absolute and total SCUM in the dimocrap party (redundant, I know), the dims will set loose their terrorist arm in BLM and Antifa, and...

It could get real ugly. Just one spark, one accident
TRIGGERED !!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

You need to pay attention to the evidence. Trump knowingly told very serious lies to everybody about election fraud that never happened, pressured people in the government to commit fraud and change the outcome of the election, and then tried to steal the election for himself with his fake electors scheme.

These are crimes and you can't do that. Questioning the legitimacy of an election is not what Trump did, he went substantially beyond that and took illegal actions to try and over turn the results of the election.

Trump's trial is going to be a vicious gut punch for you as you obviously have no clue as to the facts of the case.

They have been proven. The state of GA. ignored them. Why don't you show me how and when they were debunked.
If they weren't debunked, but ignored, that is more reason for you to be on the trump defense team. Go for it. You are the MAGAT legal whiz!
Oh. Who proved your allegations? Will they testify?

More than likely a plea was preferable to multiple felony convictions and prison time. As attorneys, they no doubt understood what the evidence against them was and that protecting their freedom and livelihoods were preferable.
What they understand is the justice system has been weaponized and until this shit show gets to the SCOTUS they are fucked. When that happens everyone of them will be exonerated, including Trump.

Just for fun, I wanted to point out to others how simple-minded and downright stupid the average dim is.

Most importantly, it requires that he [Chesebro] turn over any evidence in his possession and truthfully testify at all hearings and trials involving the case’s co-defendants, including Trump.

Attorney Sidney Powell, who was also set to stand trial beginning on Friday, accepted a plea deal on Thursday, potentially pressuring Chesebro into doing the same.

So, let me see.... Without this deal, Sid doesn't have to turn over any evidence? Is that right? How unbelievably convenient for everyone else. Unless they make a deal with a scumbag dimocrap piece of shit persecutor, they can keep evidence hidden.

Cool.

And she is the only one required to be truthful while giving testimony in Court? How nice that must be for the others??

The problem is -- dimocraps are so incredibly fucking stupid, they don't even know how stupid they are.

If they weren't debunked, but ignored, that is more reason for you to be on the trump defense team. Go for it. You are the MAGAT legal whiz!
Oh. Who proved your allegations? Will they testify?
If? You think that election should have been certified? If you do you are just another traitor and an inconsequential shithead enabling the destruction of this country. Thanks for nothing.

What they understand is the justice system has been weaponized and until this shit show gets to the SCOTUS they are fucked. When that happens everyone of them will be exonerated, including Trump.
The SCOTUS can only exonerate people who were wrongly convicted. If you confess and admit your own guilt there is no wrong conviction to appeal. What would you be appealing? Your own confession? 😄

What projection? It's the argument of the clown Right that Powell and Chesebro were coerced and threatened into confessing. If that is true then how are they not a couple of pussies? 😄
You want to stand up to the government? If things like this are allowed to happen it will be your turn sooner or later. That people do not have the brains or foresight to see a totalitarian government in our future are the stupid ones. You fit in marvelously

You want to stand up to the government? If things like this are allowed to happen it will be your turn sooner or later. That people do not have the brains or foresight to see a totalitarian government in our future are the stupid ones. You fit in marvelously
Is that what all the guns are for? Are you telling me that was all fake tough guy talk? Who woulda guessed it? 😄

If? You think that election should have been certified? If you do you are just another traitor and an inconsequential shithead enabling the destruction of this country. Thanks for nothing.
Ooo! Thanks. I get to certify elections now? Better buckle up because if It's me, you will never win!🤣
And as for your name calling, you are the lying, fascist traitor that wants to destroy this country! Keep spewing your election lies and prove to the board how stupid and ignorant you are after 3 years of crying that your cult leader lost! Yes! He lost! He lost! He lost! And nothing you will ever do will change the fact that HE LOST! Go cry somewhere else.

I never said his 1st Amendment rights were violated! Go ask the poster that said it.
No you said Trump could have violated it, dumbass.

He wasn't charged for a 1st Amendment violation.

That is what you said. Now tell us how Trump or anyone could do that.

Forum List

Back