Since skin color is the qualifier why not get ahead of the curve and elect a Hispanic for Speaker? Isn’t that a better ‘strategy’? Great Replacement?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
How about Tony Gonzales, TX(r)?
Hispanics are out-breeding everyone…they’ve taken Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and much of Texas and handed it to Democrats….if we’re going to play their game why not go all in and get ahead of the curve?

I think it ultimately is a package deal - the Speaker sets up the strategies for gaining Democrat votes to pass legislation. They don't elect a Speaker just because they are good speakers as they were in the early days of the American governing system.

I think it ultimately is a package deal - the Speaker sets up the strategies for gaining Democrat votes to pass legislation. They don't elect a Speaker just because they are good speakers as they were in the early days of the American governing system.
There is no bipartisanship….like We The People, the parties are at war with each other as they should be. Any legislation that gets passed via ‘bipartisanship’ isn’t because a legitimate deal was made…it’s almost always because nutless Republicans tuck their tail and concede.

I like Joaquin Castro TX(D).

I agree. The Latinos in Texas are the majority of the people here. They have been for a few years now. Since most of them are Catholics, they tend to have huge families, while the white couples seem to think that children are too expensive. It is what it is.

I like Joaquin Castro TX(D).

I agree. The Latinos in Texas are the majority of the people here. They have been for a few years now. Since most of them are Catholics, they tend to have huge families, while the white couples seem to think that children are too expensive. It is what it is.
Yeah, those selfish white people have pride, they like to fund their own families…they’re ashamed of themselves when taxpayers are forced to feed their children…unlike those shameless thirdworlder parasites.
Gee, I wonder why ALL communities, cities, states and nations occupied by thirdworlders are supershitholes?

Yeah, those selfish white people have pride, they like to fund their own families…they’re ashamed of themselves when taxpayers are forced to feed their children…unlike those shameless thirdworlder parasites.
Gee, I wonder why ALL communities, cities, states and nations occupied by thirdworlders are supershitholes?
I believe in America the beautiful. The only shithole that I currently see, is our corrupt government.

White is a skin color.

And white skin has been the main qualifier for everything.

White is a skin color.

And white skin has been the main qualifier for everything.
You are a true one trick pony.
Seriously, you have an unhealthy obsession with white people.

Forum List

Back