BREAKING! Supreme Court Considers Case Seeking to Overturn 2020 Presidential Election

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
  • Banned
Update! From a commenter:

[This lawsuit was elevated to "National Emergency" status by SCOTUS.

This lawsuit was asked for by four SCOTUS justices - from the 10th circuit.

The SCOTUS clerk called the plaintiff and asked the plaintiff to make changes to conform to "National Emergency" status requirements, an extremely rare event. The SCOTUS clerk asked to have it expedited.

The 10th circuit and other federal authorities waived all rights to contest.]

It's about damn time. The media is completely silent on this. It's time to put the real winner of the 2020 election back into the White House.

I guess Trump is getting ready to move back in to the White House
He already has all the Secret Documents he needs

:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry bout that,

1. If so,.... there is a glimmer, of hope for USA.
2. If not, then send in the plunger and get that turd the sc to go down in the toilet.
3. I shit you not!
4. The sc senses they are spiraling the drain, they failed to protect the Constitution, and they now know it, unless they do whats right, and overturn the 2020 Presidential Election, then USA goes down the crapper.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I don't believe that the suit is designed to overturn the election.

It is simply designed to illustrate that Congress did not properly execute its mandate to uphold The Constitution.
so we should just let the consequences to the lawbreaking be ignored and the lawbreakers go free.. why? Because they are better than common Americans?

please

:rolleyes:

I thought you Texans were seceding.
Sorry bout that,

1. Seceding from a shit turd?
2. Whats coming to America no one wants.
3. But, justice will be served up as a shit sandwich.
4. The sc shoulders the most in failing to act.
5. Its all started with stealing the election.
6. Only idiots think otherwise.
7. If the GOP had stolen the election, i would be saying the same thing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so we should just let the consequences to the lawbreaking be ignored and the lawbreakers go free.. why? Because they are better than common Americans?

please

:rolleyes:
After 65+ failures in court, are you folks actually planning on proving anything, or are you still running with this stuff just for hell of it?

It's about damn time. The media is completely silent on this. It's time to put the real winner of the 2020 election back into the White House.

Yeah, good luck with that.

The hearing is January 6. What a nice coincidence. When the case is laughed out of court, are you going to attack the Supreme Court building?

Update! From a commenter:

[This lawsuit was elevated to "National Emergency" status by SCOTUS.

This lawsuit was asked for by four SCOTUS justices - from the 10th circuit.

The SCOTUS clerk called the plaintiff and asked the plaintiff to make changes to conform to "National Emergency" status requirements, an extremely rare event. The SCOTUS clerk asked to have it expedited.

The 10th circuit and other federal authorities waived all rights to contest.]
This is beyond pathetic.

Forum List

Back