BREAKING: Strike Expected AT ANY MOMENT...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
THAT STUPID MOTHER FUCKER... I hope this DOES start WWIII... and it will ALL be OBAMA'S FAULT... GOOD GOD that asshole is going to get us ALL KILLED... he belongs in JAIL... what a WAR MONGER!

PM: Syria’s army has ‘finger on the trigger’​

Al Arabiya

Syria’s army is ready for potential foreign strikes against it and has its “finger on the trigger,” Prime Minister Wael al-Halqi said in comments carried Saturday on state television, Agence France-Presse reported.

“The Syrian army is fully ready, its finger on the trigger to face any challenge or scenario that they want to carry out,” AFP quoted him as saying in a written statement aired on television.
Only hours after U.N. inspectors left the country after investigating the aftermath of suspected chemical weapons attacks said to be perpetrated by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s regime, a security official said on Saturday that Syria Syria is expecting a military strike “at any moment.”
“We are expecting an attack at any moment. We are ready to retaliate at any moment,” an unnamed Syrian security official told AFP news agency.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ke-at-any-moment-says-security-official-.html

It will prolly happen today

This will NOT end well... the kenyan must not be satisfied with just screwing up America, now he has to SCREW UP THE REST OF THE WORLD.

He is SOOO OUT OF HIS LEAGUE on the world stage it's PATHETIC. The ZERO EXPERIENCE little COMMUNITY ORGANIZER from Chicago that NEVER HAD A JOB IN HIS LIFE.

Last edited:
What all of the anti-war, short-sighted toads don't have the brain power to think through, are the consequences of NOT acting.

If assad used a gas attack to kill 1,000, and got no reaction - next week, he'll use more gas and kill 10,000, and the 25,000...then we'll see iran testing its nuclear weapons in its western desert, china making aggressive moves in the south china sea, n korea testing another nuke, etc. It was only after massive western pressure did russia stop slaughtering chechnyans, and we're right back to kosovo, 1998.

By not standing up to this vermin, and showing that the US/WEst means business, you are creating a vacuum that will be filled by the scum of the earth, putin, khameini, nasrallah, etc., which will cause our allies to respect us less, embolden the garbage to take more aggressive action, and create opportunities for them to initiate ever more hostile wars and terrorism.

I will not even get into the moral requirement of the West/US to stand up for what is right, and to stop the mass slaughter.

This will NOT end well... the kenyan must not be satisfied with just screwing up America, now he has to SCREW UP THE REST OF THE WORLD.

He is SOOO OUT OF HIS LEAGUE on the world stage it's PATHETIC.

Riiight.

Just like the Balkans ended badly.

Oh wait..

:lol:
You're comparing this hornet's nest to the Balkans? My God boy... THINK before you post, it might help.

He is SOOO OUT OF HIS LEAGUE on the world stage it's PATHETIC. The ZERO EXPERIENCE little COMMUNITY ORGANIZER from Chicago that NEVER HAD A JOB IN HIS LIFE.

Why do you have to interject racism into what should be a very serious topic?

What all of the anti-war, short-sighted toads don't have the brain power to think through, are the consequences of NOT acting.

If assad used a gas attack to kill 1,000, and got no reaction - next week, he'll use more gas and kill 10,000, and the 25,000...then we'll see iran testing its nuclear weapons in its western desert, china making aggressive moves in the south china sea, n korea testing another nuke, etc. It was only after massive western pressure did russia stop slaughtering chechnyans, and we're right back to kosovo, 1998.

By not standing up to this vermin, and showing that the US/WEst means business, you are creating a vacuum that will be filled by the scum of the earth, putin, khameini, nasrallah, etc., which will cause our allies to respect us less, embolden the garbage to take more aggressive action, and create opportunities for them to initiate ever more hostile wars and terrorism.

I will not even get into the moral requirement of the West/US to stand up for what is right, and to stop the mass slaughter.
...........................^^^^ I see King Bozo has returned. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I didn't know KENYA was a RACE.

You liberals are the DUMBEST sons a bitches on this board, and all you do is TALK SHIT.

I thought Kenya was a country....dang, learn something new every day....

Retarded thread........

How can a story be "BREAKING" when nothing has happened?

READ you STUPID SONS A BITCH... it's about events EXPECTED TO HAPPEN!

Sheeeeezuz... grow a fucking BRAIN you ignorant cock sucking FAG.

See my sig? Its asshole trolls like that moron that I avoided this forum for over a year. Sadly, this fucking moron is still here, driving away better posters. Just put the dogshit on ignore, and it'll leave the thread.

So why is it you think America should be the world's police?

Forum List

Back