Breaking.....State Dept will not confirm Hillary Clintons lies under testamony

My sister looks better at 70, and my mother looked better at 80, than Hillary does.

Hillary looks....tired
Like to see your sister or mother go through an 11 hour grilling without breaking a sweat
In order to break a sweat, you need to give a shit, Hillary does not care who lives or dies, all she cares about is Hillary, which is why the hearing was held, as she killed her own diplomats by lack of caring, then she told her kid instead of a Seal Team................
Hillary showed more concern and passion for the dead than the Republicans using them for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Do you guzzle koolaid by the gallon, or do you have atube running into your arm?
Doesn't take koolaid to see how Hillary humiliated her Republican hit squad

Where was all that "new" material on Benghazi?

she humiliated no one

you miss understand what happened --LOL

now she is tied into them

remember there are somewhere like 30 more to give testimony

Hillary showed more concern and passion for the dead than the Republicans using them for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Do you guzzle koolaid by the gallon, or do you have atube running into your arm?

and that has what to do with how tired and old she looks?

Or can't you remember the conversation?
At 68, Hillary looks anything but old

After 11 hours of testimony, Hillary looked fresh

Gowdy was sweating like a pig as his witch hunt blew up in his face

She is petrified, and trust me playboy does not want her wrinkled cankles. 11 Photos That Prove Hillary Clinton Is A Tired Old Woman Who Should Never Be President - Instigator News
yikes

For an almost 70 year old woman, Hillary looked pretty good

Better than that sweaty weasel Gowdy

My sister looks better at 70, and my mother looked better at 80, than Hillary does.

Hillary looks....tired
Like to see your sister or mother go through an 11 hour grilling without breaking a sweat
In order to break a sweat, you need to give a shit, Hillary does not care who lives or dies, all she cares about is Hillary, which is why the hearing was held, as she killed her own diplomats by lack of caring, then she told her kid instead of a Seal Team................

Big win for Hillary
Yeah, cuz we all know its compassionate to lie to grieving families.
Especially when they know you are full of shit because they talked to their family before they died.

Last edited:
look at Trump's hair

in a personal insult campaign Trump loses by default. All Hillary would have to do is whip up some wind. Being a witch, that should be no problem.

see?

go back to posting gifs at some other web site
Did Trump have a facelift at his house like Hillary did?

maybe but you could see the plaster chipping off of hillarys face

as the hours ticked by during the hearing

Big win for Hillary

and that has what to do with how tired and old she looks?

Or can't you remember the conversation?
At 68, Hillary looks anything but old

After 11 hours of testimony, Hillary looked fresh

Gowdy was sweating like a pig as his witch hunt blew up in his face

She is petrified, and trust me playboy does not want her wrinkled cankles. 11 Photos That Prove Hillary Clinton Is A Tired Old Woman Who Should Never Be President - Instigator News

When your Benghazi witch hunt fails.......I guess photoshops of Hillary is all you have left

Big win for Hillary

she humiliated no one

I think Gowdy shot his wad yesterday

Even fellow Republucans will want to move on

Big win for Hillary

she humiliated no one

I think Gowdy shot his wad yesterday

Even fellow Republucans will want to move on

The case is with FBI Republicans now.........................

All anyone needs to do is watch 13 hours of Benghazi where the soldiers that retrieved the bodies are re living that day. All agree. If help was sent just a half hour earlier. All of the American's killed would still be alive today.

All anyone needs to do is watch 13 hours of Benghazi where the soldiers that retrieved the bodies are re living that day. All agree. If help was sent just a half hour earlier. All of the American's killed would still be alive today.
600 requests, ignored. She lied about because she knows who is to blame.

And she specifically lied to the families so she wouldn't have to answer for the role she has played to create that mess.

XtzWRrv.jpg

Such a political loss for the wingers. But, please, continue, none of your predictions have come to pass, and you guys look worse for it after every round. Push your Congressmen to make this a general election issue, I beg you.

Forum List

Back