Breaking.....State Dept will not confirm Hillary Clintons lies under testamony

Damn did Hillary ever humiliate the Republican attack dogs

11 hours of testimony revealed:

1. None of the Republican conspiracy theories have any merit
2. Hillary has greater knowledge of foreign policy than all the Republicans combined
3. After handling 11 hours of attacks, Hillary is far from old

naw it proved she outright lied to the American people

For an almost 70 year old woman, Hillary looked pretty good

Better than that sweaty weasel Gowdy

My sister looks better at 70, and my mother looked better at 80, than Hillary does.

Hillary looks....tired
Like to see your sister or mother go through an 11 hour grilling without breaking a sweat
In order to break a sweat, you need to give a shit, Hillary does not care who lives or dies, all she cares about is Hillary, which is why the hearing was held, as she killed her own diplomats by lack of caring, then she told her kid instead of a Seal Team................
Hillary showed more concern and passion for the dead than the Republicans using them for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Do you guzzle koolaid by the gallon, or do you have atube running into your arm?
Doesn't take koolaid to see how Hillary humiliated her Republican hit squad

Where was all that "new" material on Benghazi?

Damn did Hillary ever humiliate the Republican attack dogs

11 hours of testimony revealed:

1. None of the Republican conspiracy theories have any merit
2. Hillary has greater knowledge of foreign policy than all the Republicans combined
3. After handling 11 hours of attacks, Hillary is far from old

naw it proved she outright lied to the American people

None of the Republican conspiracy theories panned out

Guess...you lie

Is all you have left

My sister looks better at 70, and my mother looked better at 80, than Hillary does.

Hillary looks....tired
Like to see your sister or mother go through an 11 hour grilling without breaking a sweat
In order to break a sweat, you need to give a shit, Hillary does not care who lives or dies, all she cares about is Hillary, which is why the hearing was held, as she killed her own diplomats by lack of caring, then she told her kid instead of a Seal Team................
Hillary showed more concern and passion for the dead than the Republicans using them for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Do you guzzle koolaid by the gallon, or do you have atube running into your arm?

and that has what to do with how tired and old she looks?

Or can't you remember the conversation?

Hillary looks....tired

Big win for Hillary

Funny that's NOT what the families of the DEAD said!!!!! Especially after LYING TO THEM when the bodies arrived back in America and she told them she'd PROSECUTE the VIDEO GUY that did them in.... You are so fucking stupid, and a liar, just like the Hildebeast!

Yea youtube did it, not me.............................

Big win for Hillary

At 68, Hillary looks anything but old

After 11 hours of testimony, Hillary looked fresh

Gowdy was sweating like a pig as his witch hunt blew up in his face

Did she showcase her cankles, or keep them hidden.

Hillary looks....tired

Big win for Hillary
Yeah, cuz we all know its compassionate to lie to grieving families.

Big win for Hillary

Holy crap you sound like she gives you a woody. You must think she's a male under her pantsuit.

Hillary looks....tired

Big win for Hillary
Yeah, cuz we all know its compassionate to lie to grieving families.

It shows no compassion to use the dead for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Holy crap you sound like she gives you a woody. You must think she's a male under her pantsuit.
I guess that is what passes as political discourse from the Christian Right

Big win for Hillary

She is petrified, and trust me playboy does not want her wrinkled cankles. 11 Photos That Prove Hillary Clinton Is A Tired Old Woman Who Should Never Be President - Instigator News

Forum List

Back