Breaking.....State Dept will not confirm Hillary Clintons lies under testamony

Well really, what does it matter, we all know Obama's justice department won't do anything anyway.
Not everyone in Obamas justice dept works for Obama, those that try to lie for Clinton could easily get Obama impeached. The FBI has said nothing as of yet, because there is so much to say, as this is the biggest spy case in American history thanks to a retard who kept top secret data in a bathroom hidden from the U.S. government.
I think so too. But then there's always that niggling doubt..so many times criminal stuff has been pardoned and not prosecuted by this admin. And Obama's already making public statements that he doesn't think she's done anything THAT bad.
Actually the situation is so bad, that the Government could let Hillary get away with this because the embarrassment could be too great. Hillary had her e-mails hacked, even if Blumenthal was the one hacked, he had e-mails from Clinton. These e-mails were put up for sale, Obama refused to deal with a hacking terrorist and did not buy them, good move I think. Putin I do declare would not have turned down the offer...................

So? Not being able to verify for now is not the same as saying it isn't true.
Actually they know already, but do not want to call Hillary a liar. That said, now that Hillary has made the claim, FOIA lawsuits will demand verification of the real number. That said again, the State Dept has 100 percent of the e-mails that they have, and zero percent of the ones that they do not have. Since Hillary admits deleting 30,000 e-mails, then they do not have even half. The fact is that Clinton is just not very smart, but thank God she wears pant suits so at least we do not have to see her cankles.

No dumbass. Everything is a conspiracy for right wingers. If they knew she was lying,they would have said she was lying.
The key point is.....Republicans spent 11 hours hoping for a lie they could hang on Hillary

She beat them on every point
They spent time gathering information, there was nothing to win or lose at this hearing, it was not a trial, that is however coming

It was a political showcase......for Hillary
Did she showcase her cankles, or keep them hidden.

So? Not being able to verify for now is not the same as saying it isn't true.
Actually they know already, but do not want to call Hillary a liar. That said, now that Hillary has made the claim, FOIA lawsuits will demand verification of the real number. That said again, the State Dept has 100 percent of the e-mails that they have, and zero percent of the ones that they do not have. Since Hillary admits deleting 30,000 e-mails, then they do not have even half. The fact is that Clinton is just not very smart, but thank God she wears pant suits so at least we do not have to see her cankles.

No dumbass. Everything is a conspiracy for right wingers. If they knew she was lying,they would have said she was lying.
The key point is.....Republicans spent 11 hours hoping for a lie they could hang on Hillary

They spent time gathering information, there was nothing to win or lose at this hearing, it was not a trial, that is however coming

Yes, it certainly showed the THINKING public, which can see through the lefts bullshit!

sk102215dAPR20151021084553.jpg

For an almost 70 year old woman, Hillary looked pretty good

Better than that sweaty weasel Gowdy

ABC_Trey_Gowdy_mm_151022_4x3_992.jpg

My sister looks better at 70, and my mother looked better at 80, than Hillary does.

Hillary looks....tired

My sister looks better at 70, and my mother looked better at 80, than Hillary does.

Hillary looks....tired
Like to see your sister or mother go through an 11 hour grilling without breaking a sweat

• Clinton Exposed as Liar in Benghazigate Hearings, but Secrets Remain
    The New American ^ | October 23, 2015 | Alex Newman
    In her latest round of testimony on the Benghazi attack that left four Americans dead, Hillary Clinton, secretary of state at the time of the attack, was exposed as a liar. But she was careful to avoid any “serious” scrutiny of the 800-pound gorilla in the room: the Obama administration's widely reported gun-running programs for jihadists battling former U.S. government terror-war allies in Libya and Syria. When questioned, Clinton denied any knowledge of such a program, only to be confronted with an e-mail in which she proposed doing precisely that via proxies. Indeed, the fact that Obama has been arming...

Well really, what does it matter, we all know Obama's justice department won't do anything anyway.

you sound awfully depressed

do you have anybody that can look in on you every now and then?

Normal people find corruption, dishonesty and murder disheartening.
sorry, but you gave up any claim to being normal years ago

Hillary looks....tired
Like to see your sister or mother go through an 11 hour grilling without breaking a sweat

Hillary looked tired at 10am.

and didn't look any fresher as the day wore on.

You don't know many women over the age of 65, do you?

Hillary looks....tired
In order to break a sweat, you need to give a shit, Hillary does not care who lives or dies, all she cares about is Hillary, which is why the hearing was held, as she killed her own diplomats by lack of caring, then she told her kid instead of a Seal Team................

In her latest round of testimony on the Benghazi attack that left four Americans dead, Hillary Clinton, secretary of state at the time of the attack, was exposed as a liar. But she was careful to avoid any “serious” scrutiny of the 800-pound gorilla in the room: the Obama administration's widely reported gun-running programs for jihadists battling former U.S. government terror-war allies in Libya and Syria. When questioned, Clinton denied any knowledge of such a program, only to be confronted with an e-mail in which she proposed doing precisely that via proxies. Indeed, the fact that Obama has been arming...
freeper web site with absolutely no credibility. none.456

Hillary looks....tired
In order to break a sweat, you need to give a shit, Hillary does not care who lives or dies, all she cares about is Hillary, which is why the hearing was held, as she killed her own diplomats by lack of caring, then she told her kid instead of a Seal Team................
Hillary showed more concern and passion for the dead than the Republicans using them for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Hillary looks....tired
Hillary showed more concern and passion for the dead than the Republicans using them for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Do you guzzle koolaid by the gallon, or do you have atube running into your arm?

freeper web site with absolutely no credibility. none.456

Of course it does, but to people with a 75 IQ or higher, that leaves you sucking exhaust!

Hillary looks....tired

Big win for Hillary

Funny that's NOT what the families of the DEAD said!!!!! Especially after LYING TO THEM when the bodies arrived back in America and she told them she'd PROSECUTE the VIDEO GUY that did them in.... You are so fucking stupid, and a liar, just like the Hildebeast!

Forum List

Back