BREAKING: Software company linked to MI voter “glitch” also holds contracts in battleground states including PA, GA, AZ, NV

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Not only does the Michigan County that was counted needed hand counted over this fraud, but every county in Michigan needs hand counted and all the votes need verified, and all of the states this software is in needs hand counted and every vote verified.

It was not a glitch

1604725983055.png

HAND COUNT all 31 states that use this software!

Not only for president but for all other races as well!
I agree. I want to see all 31 states hand counted to see how bad Biden got his ass kicked and see how many more seats past the 11 House Seats we gained they tried to cheat us out of.

Oh...this can't be real.

It just can't be.

I'd rather Biden win in a transparent election than see what this will do to our faith in the system.

Not only does the Michigan County that was counted needed hand counted over this fraud, but every county in Michigan needs hand counted and all the votes need verified, and all of the states this software is in needs hand counted and every vote verified.

It was not a glitch

View attachment 412423

47 x 6000 = 300,000 (rounded)

Wow.....

Just fucking wow

It was not a glitch

View attachment 412423

Wow.....

Just fucking wow
And that’s in one state. The numbers keep going up.

It was not a glitch

View attachment 412423

Wow.....

Just fucking wow

How does a software company do this ?

I mean HOLY HOLY HOLY FUCK.

I am sure even petriefied piece of shit Biden would like to know he won fair and square and it's starting to look like all the shit being thrown at Trump is just that.....SHIT.

It was not a glitch

View attachment 412423

Wow.....

Just fucking wow

I am sure even petriefied piece of shit Biden would like to know he won fair and square and it's starting to look like all the shit being thrown at Trump is just that.....SHIT.
They do it because they are Democrats, and they get massive payoffs for doing it. Like most Democrats they don’t give a shit about elections or the country. They’re little Hunter Biden’s just looking for cash, hookers and blow.

It was not a glitch

View attachment 412423

Wow.....

Just fucking wow

They do it because they are Democrats, and they get massive payoffs for doing it. Like most Democrats they don’t give a shit about elections or the country. They’re little Hunter Biden’s just looking for cash, hookers and blow.

While the thought of a President Biden bothers me.

This really depresses me.

We'll survive the petrified piece of shit.

I am not sure we'll survive a huge election fuck up.

It was not a glitch

View attachment 412423

Wow.....

Just fucking wow

While the thought of a President Biden bothers me.

This really depresses me.

We'll survive the petrified piece of shit.

I am not sure we'll survive a huge election fuck up.
Just wait until they figure out their programs didn’t produce the congressional and senatorial seats they wanted. They’re working on that now.

Apparently fixing the glitch also made this GOPer running for a county commissioners spot a winner when he thought he'd lost.

This is fucking unbelievable.

In Oakland County’s 15th County Commission District — representing Rochester and Rochester Hills — the initial count gave a 104-vote margin to the Democrat, Melanie Hartman, amounting to a razor-thin majority of 50.08%.

That stunned the incumbent, Adam Kochenderfer, giving him a sure sense that he’d lost in a district long deemed a Republican stronghold.

“I thought that was that,” Kochenderfer said. “Those were the results, and I said I would not seek a recount.”

But what a difference a day makes — in weather, love, and the 15th District election for Oakland County commissioner. On Thursday, Kochenderfer was stunned again, this time by a call from Oakland County’s director of elections, flipping the outcome to him.

you still dont get it...
its not because of a computer virus you lost landslide...
its because of coronavirus... :D

Forum List

Back