Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being found with a pillow over his head is strong evidence he was murdered, and smothering with a pillow is more commonly done by assassins than many folks realize. Some of the most notorious murders in history were committed this way.

if ruthy died a mysterious death while we had a republican president, u think the dems would raise hell?
What's mysterious about this death?

He was not feeling well all week, went to see his doctor two days in a row, just this past week, at dinner the night before he died, he told the people he was having dinner with, that he did not feel well, he was over weight and 79 years old...

if ruthy died a mysterious death while we had a republican president, u think the dems would raise hell?

He was not feeling well all week, went to see his doctor two days in a row, just this past week, at dinner the night before he died, he told the people he was having dinner with, that he did not feel well, he was over weight and 79 years old...
Explain him being found with his arms at his side and a pillow placed over his head.

What mysterious about his death is the fact that they didn't even bother to do an autopsy.

He wasn't seen by a doctor either. He was pronounced dead over the phone. By the time a doctor got to him, it was at the mortuary and he was already embalmed. obama knows how to cover his tracks.

But was there buckshot?

cheneyshots2.jpg

i heard a guy who looked like bill clinton was seen driving away.....hey i can play this game too.........

And several more anti American traitors think the death/suspicious death of a sitting SC justice is a fucking joke. Just place them on ignore and move on..no amount of common sense is going to break through their dense brains.
no one is anti american for saying something about scalia dying....
Mocking the death of an American Icon is Anti American. Simple as that.
oh bullshit....so making elvis jokes about him dying on the toilet would be anti-American?....

The ridiculous right has gone above and beyond the call of ridiculous with this crazy conspiracy theory.

And we can assume some rightwing nitwit has already claimed that the president is 'somehow involved.'

The ridiculous right has gone above and beyond the call of ridiculous with this crazy conspiracy theory.

And we can assume some rightwing nitwit has already claimed that the president is 'somehow involved.'

And the dumbass rears his ugly head, yet again. Not one person on this board is stating anything of the sort you twit. We are merely posing hypotheticals; you know, the world YOU live in.

He wasn't seen by a doctor either. He was pronounced dead over the phone. By the time a doctor got to him, it was at the mortuary and he was already embalmed. obama knows how to cover his tracks.

i heard a guy who looked like bill clinton was seen driving away.....hey i can play this game too.........

And several more anti American traitors think the death/suspicious death of a sitting SC justice is a fucking joke. Just place them on ignore and move on..no amount of common sense is going to break through their dense brains.
no one is anti american for saying something about scalia dying....
Mocking the death of an American Icon is Anti American. Simple as that.
Conservative icon, actually.

Just heard on the top of the ABC top of the hour news (Dave Shriver reporting) that Scalia's family requested an autopsy but local Sheriff officials on the scene persuaded them one wasn't needed. Very odd indeed.

What mysterious about his death is the fact that they didn't even bother to do an autopsy.
Why would you in a situation like this...unless there was signs of a struggle? or the room was broken in to, or the room was unlocked, or any sign at all of mischief...?

Or unless his family wanted one?

I would like one, just to shut you nutters to the nth degree up, but his family doesn't seem to want him cut all apart... and that's their decision...

you guys are missing some marbles upstairs, FOR CERTAIN!

Why would you in a situation like this...unless there was signs of a struggle? or the room was broken in to, or the room was unlocked, or any sign at all of mischief...?

Or unless his family wanted one?

I would like one, just to shut you nutters to the nth degree up, but his family doesn't seem to want him cut all apart... and that's their decision...

you guys are missing some marbles upstairs, FOR CERTAIN!
See my prior post.

Just heard on the top of the ABC top of the hour news (Dave Shriver reporting) that Scalia's family requested an autopsy but local Sheriff officials on the scene persuaded them one wasn't needed. Very odd indeed.
if that is true, the family can still have one done...and they should, if they want one, no one can stop them.... they know that, they are not stupid, nor broke.

trump will sue the pillow manufacturer for 500 million

Cruz will deny down for the pillow manufacturer for a year or more

Rubio "Obama knows exactly what he's doing, Obama knows exactly what he's doing, Obama knows exac...

Carly Fiorina "they use pillow cases to transport body par..."

Jub "my mom used to bring me a pillow and a juice at bed time, right mom?" "Right son"

Ben Carson "I'd stab that pillow, you know I would! I've stabbed people so a pillow wouldn't be a problem. Just let me get my stabbing knife, I left it in Kufhu's pyramid with my Cheerios".

Faux News "we believe the pillow belongs to Obama though we can't and never will prove it or anything else we say but we know just saying things over and over gets alot of our watchers to believe our bullshit so we say it anyway".

or a pillow was laying across his head.

If Sotomayor died tomorrow of a heart attack I bet you'd want an autopsy.

There is another update, not Heart Attack.

There is another update, not Heart Attack.

Please, please, continue to keep us posted on Stromfront's fee fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back