BREAKING: President Trump Takes the Gloves Off, Asks the Court to Hold Jack Smith in Contempt For Violating Order

You're easier to trigger than a......

Nah, good poster BS. Rather, I'm simply like a neutral umpire.
A uninvolved spectator.

So I call 'em as I see 'em.
When I see 'em.
And I see ineffective hissies.
Boo birds and whiners.
Mean-spirited and small spirited.
With no sense of humor.

Other than that they are really cool. ;)

At most, Smith will hold back discovery items to the trump team.

Most good defence lawyers would want any discovery evidence given to them immediately.

As he should. Smith has been extremely unethical during these proceedings. He needs to be prosecuted for prosecutorial malfeasance!

Takes the gloves off?!?! Why? For his Wednesday manicure?

As he should. Smith has been extremely unethical during these proceedings. He needs to be prosecuted for prosecutorial malfeasance!

Here is how this is all going to work.
Jack Smith is going to present his case in court with mountains of ironclad evidence showing how Donald Trump broke a multitude of laws in his desperate attempt to hold onto power after getting his ass handed to him by Joe Biden in 2020.
Fani Willis will do the same in Fulton County Georgia.
Smith will also attempt to prove in court with very strong evidence that Trump stole classified documents once he left Washington, and took them to Florida where he stored them sloppily, shared some of them with unauthorized guests at his golf club, and most importantly obstructed the government's efforts to retrieve them.
Trump's defense strategy should be simple.
Refute the government's charges with their own evidence showing that the charges are not true and convince Trump's juries of that.
Period.
All this extra bullshit....all the whining, and pleading, and raging, and accusing, and attempts to discredit the prosecutions and the prosecutors are NOT a valid defense.
It just makes him look GUILTY!
And it certainly isn't going to convince any jurors that he didn't commit these crimes.

Forum List

Back