BREAKING: President Obama Turns Over Thousands of Fast and Furious Documents

What?? Why would they unless, they have somthing to hide,attitudes like that just fuel corruption, you know, the most transparent adminstration ever.

they do have something to hide

over 300 Mexicans are dead

and a few Americans because of the administrations reckless

behavior with these lost firearms

and there are still a couple of thousand firearms still missing

:lol:

So, you're saying that all those people would be alive today, if not for "Fast and Furious"?

Are you sure that the cartels wouldn't have just used different guns?

without question firearms that this administration gave to felons killed those people

wtf is wrong with you

Hold on a second... I thought "guns don't kill people, they're just tools". I thought "criminals will always be able to get guns", and that we need ridiculous law to protect gun dealers from "frivolous lawsuits" related to what people do with their products.

stop it with your deflective bullshit

you leftists harp all god damn day and night

that manufactures should be held accountable

that honest folks like myself if my firearm gets stolen

and a criminal uses it in a crime that i should be held accountable

now you want to give the admin a pass on handing out thousands of weapons

to known felons and then losing track of it

You won't find a single post of mine suggesting that gun manufacturers or dealers should be held responsible for crimes committed with guns they sold, or anything close to that.

So, you're saying that all those people would be alive today, if not for "Fast and Furious"?

without question firearms that this administration gave to felons killed those people

wtf is wrong with you

Hold on a second... I thought "guns don't kill people, they're just tools". I thought "criminals will always be able to get guns", and that we need ridiculous law to protect gun dealers from "frivolous lawsuits" related to what people do with their products.

You won't find a single post of mine suggesting that gun manufacturers or dealers should be held responsible for crimes committed with guns they sold, or anything close to that.

it is on the leftist wishlist

What?? Why would they unless, they have somthing to hide,attitudes like that just fuel corruption, you know, the most transparent adminstration ever.

wtf is wrong with you

I thought if we put gov't in control of the flow of guns crime would be reduced. What happened to that?
In fact the administration violated the law, not to mention common sense, in authorizing this scandal.

Why did you think that? I've certainly never said anything like it.

wtf is wrong with you

It may be on the wishlist of some leftists, but it's not on mine. Your tu quoque fails.

not only did this administration give them to felons

the dealers doing the criminal check reported the felons

and the feds "waved" the sales through

Yeah, it's called an undercover operation.

That went bad and someone should be held accountable

-Geaux

People were held responsible. The people in charge of the operation have been fired.

Sacrificial lambs

I want Obama held accountable since he was going to use the gun walking news as proof of straw man buys. Then use that as justification to ban AR-15, SKS and M4 firearms. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar

-Geaux

wtf is wrong with you

It may be on the wishlist of some leftists, but it's not on mine. Your tu quoque fails.

no it does not fail it is one of the lefts wish list

-Geaux

People were held responsible. The people in charge of the operation have been fired.

Sacrificial lambs

I want Obama held accountable since he was going to use the gun walking news as proof of straw man buys. Then use that as justification to ban AR-15, SKS and M4 firearms. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar

-Geaux

fired hardly

they got shuffled around

part of the cover up

-Geaux

Sacrificial lambs

-Geaux

Did your crystal ball tell you that?

Or was it some gun fetishist blog?

-Geaux

Sacrificial lambs

-Geaux

fired hardly

they got shuffled around

part of the cover up

No, they got fired. Neither the guy who ran it, or the assistant secretary who oversaw him work for the government anymore.

-Geaux

Sacrificial lambs

-Geaux

fired hardly

they got shuffled around

part of the cover up

No, they got fired. Neither the guy who ran it, or the assistant secretary who oversaw him work for the government anymore.

what is their names

I'm sorry, it was the assistant secretary, and Holder's chief of staff who were fired.

William McMahon and Gary Grindler

they resigned one pled the fifth maybe both

hope Macallistor the case agent involved is still working for the government as of 2014 last time i checked

I'm sorry, it was the assistant secretary, and Holder's chief of staff who were fired.

William McMahon and Gary Grindler

they resigned one pled the fifth maybe both

hope Macallistor the case agent involved is still working for the government as of 2014 last time i checked

They were "asked to resign". They didn't have a choice in the matter.

04/02/2014

Todd Jones, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives director, admitted to a House panel Wednesday that no one was fired as a result of the Fast and Furious scandal.

The Justice Department had called for the firing of William Newell, who was the special agent in charge of the operation, and a suspension for case agent Hope MacAllister. Newell was not fired and MacAllister was only reprimanded.

ATF director: No one fired for Fast and Furious

Forum List

Back