Breaking! Patriots In Arizona Plan HUGE Protest In Front Of AZ Capitol This Weekend

Democrats are going to have to import Anti Fa to instigate violence. I do not think there are many in AZ.

Democrats are going to have to import Anti Fa to instigate violence. I do not think there are many in AZ.
The last ones I remember being reported there tried to block a major highway and were run over by a scared driver after they beat on his car. This was during the 2020 election.

If the statist left rigged the the election contest WHY would they not rig a second election contest? If the statist left rigged the vote once that means they possess the capability to rig that particular election no matter how many times that election contest was held. America has a divided constituency with each side promoting its personal preference regarding style of government. This divide is a warning signal that America is entering the anarchy & collapse stage which like all past collapsed great nations/empires(except the Egyptian empire) collapsed from internal strife/divide(internal corruption). The old adage rings true once again; "A divided house cannot stand." The only real question is how does one survive the anarchy then the inevitable full collapse of the nation?

IT"S A TRAP!!!
1669204680317.png

~S~

America is entering the anarchy & collapse stage which like all past collapsed great nations/empires(except the Egyptian empire) collapsed from internal strife/divide(internal corruption)
the signs and symptoms really are similar.....~S~

This time the patriotic Arizonans should rise up and demand another election. Don't waiver to Hobbs or the liberal sheriff until Kari Lake is properly seated as governor, the office she was cheated out of.

Can't say I approve of the last sentence. Don't give up till you get what you want is a democrat way of thinking. If lake loses fair and square with no signs of funny business then that's fine.

But I agree they should keep pushing because I don't think it was a fair election. It had way too many problems and too many questionable red flags.

1 Katie Hobbs is the secretary of state that means she is in charge of her own election. That's a conflict of interest. She should either resign from secretary of state or drop out of the election. She refused to recuse herself should have meant she should be forced out automatically.

2 they are certifying the election machines and investigating votes now and again Katie Hobbs is the secretary of State and is in charge of picking the people who will investigate her own election which shouldn't be allowed.

3 a lot of polls were down during the elections because they weren't programmed for 20 inch ballots and the in person ballots were 19 inches. But mail in ballots were 19 inches and they counted them just fine. Democrats tend to do mail in and republicans do in person. Then a judge refused to extend in person voting to compensate for in person voting being down.

4 it's also odd Hobbs did little live rallies and when she did she had small groups, she had like 7000 Twitter followers, refused to debate lake in person and generally had little public support. Meanwhile lake had like 400,000 Twitter followers, had large groups at her rallies, and had a much larger support base. None of that is proof of anything but when you consider that and the fact pretty much everyone was saying lake would win by a substantial percent it's worth noticing.

If they resolve all of the first 3 issues I mentioned and have re vote and lake still lost I'd accept it.

Can't say I approve of the last sentence. Don't give up till you get what you want is a democrat way of thinking. If lake loses fair and square with no signs of funny business then that's fine.

But I agree they should keep pushing because I don't think it was a fair election. It had way too many problems and too many questionable red flags.

1 Katie Hobbs is the secretary of state that means she is in charge of her own election. That's a conflict of interest. She should either resign from secretary of state or drop out of the election. She refused to recuse herself should have meant she should be forced out automatically.

2 they are certifying the election machines and investigating votes now and again Katie Hobbs is the secretary of State and is in charge of picking the people who will investigate her own election which shouldn't be allowed.

3 a lot of polls were down during the elections because they weren't programmed for 20 inch ballots and the in person ballots were 19 inches. But mail in ballots were 19 inches and they counted them just fine. Democrats tend to do mail in and republicans do in person. Then a judge refused to extend in person voting to compensate for in person voting being down.

4 it's also odd Hobbs did little live rallies and when she did she had small groups, she had like 7000 Twitter followers, refused to debate lake in person and generally had little public support. Meanwhile lake had like 400,000 Twitter followers, had large groups at her rallies, and had a much larger support base. None of that is proof of anything but when you consider that and the fact pretty much everyone was saying lake would win by a substantial percent it's worth noticing.

If they resolve all of the first 3 issues I mentioned and have re vote and lake still lost I'd accept it.
All great points!

Just to clarify, you are proposing that all Secretary of States (who work for the Governor) and Governors who are responsible for State election should resign if they seek reelection.

Such to apply equally to Red States and Blue States.

So for example the Secretary of State of Georgia (a Republican) that recently ran for and won reelection, should have resigned at the beginning of the campaign?

Ron DeSantis, who recently ran for reelection as Governor of Florida, as the Chief Executive of the State is responsible for elections, should have resigned when he sought reelection?

Did you really think this through?

WW

4 it's also odd Hobbs did little live rallies and when she did she had small groups, she had like 7000 Twitter followers, refused to debate lake in person and generally had little public support. Meanwhile lake had like 400,000 Twitter followers, had large groups at her rallies, and had a much larger support base.

We're beginning to get used to such stories.

Bet you felt the same about Kemp in Georgia in 2018, right? RIGHT?

This time the patriotic Arizonans should rise up and demand another election. Don't waiver to Hobbs or the liberal sheriff until Kari Lake is properly seated as governor, the office she was cheated out of.

INSURRECTION!!!

Just getting it in first before Lefty gets his talking points from Klaus Schwab!

You are correct. If there are a lot of police there prepared to blow your brains out, they will not be violent.
Now you are for police killing protestors? Where were you when Portland, Seattle and Kenosha happened? How many did police kill in those riots? At the Capitol they murdered two.

If the statist left rigged the the election contest WHY would they not rig a second election contest? If the statist left rigged the vote once that means they possess the capability to rig that particular election no matter how many times that election contest was held. America has a divided constituency with each side promoting its personal preference regarding style of government. This divide is a warning signal that America is entering the anarchy & collapse stage which like all past collapsed great nations/empires(except the Egyptian empire) collapsed from internal strife/divide(internal corruption). The old adage rings true once again; "A divided house cannot stand." The only real question is how does one survive the anarchy then the inevitable full collapse of the nation?
Wow

Forum List

Back