Breaking! Patriots In Arizona Plan HUGE Protest In Front Of AZ Capitol This Weekend

The voters thought Kari Lake should be their governor. The voting tabulator machines thought otherwise.
Meanwhile, over here in reality...

As a longtime media figure, drag queen impersonator Kari Lake knew how to get attention.

So she got a LOT of attention. All the attention she desired.

And that was enough for people to see what a truly ugly, craven, sadistic bitch she is.

lake.jpg

Buh-bye, Kari.

Loser.

Buh-bye.

If they riot like 1/6 burn them down.
Who burned down the brown shirt Democrat-paid rioters that burned real peoples' places for years in America over bullshit? Hmm? They needed many doses of vitamin .270. They didn't make it to the right place for that to happen.

Last edited:
J6 was not a riot

or not until some yahoo broke glass.. Antifa?

I don't know.. can't say I know as much as others about J6 but protesting a presidential steal

does not fall into my own defintion of Riot.

More like: necessary measures to save our Consitutional Republic

Who burned down the brown shirt Democrat-paid rioters that burned real peoples' places for years in America over bullshit? Hmm? They needed many doses of vitamin .270. They didn't make it to the right place for that to happen.
Hey it's not my fault you don't have proper riot control like we do.

Hey it's not my fault you don't have proper riot control like we do.
I live in FL where we absolutely have proper riot control.

Bob Graham had looters shot in their heads; True Story.

Bob Graham was the last good Democrat. AFAIK. That was in the early 80s, sweetheart. ;)

I got proper riot control all day right around my person. You need to back the fuck up.

This time the patriotic Arizonans should rise up and demand another election. Don't waiver to Hobbs or the liberal sheriff until Kari Lake is properly seated as governor, the office she was cheated out of.

Yeah, Lake lost.

And she lost because she was a garbage candidate.

She lost because the SOS made sure this election was so Fd up that Lake had to lose. A total embarrassment to this country.

Lake never held elected office, never worked in the state legislature, never worked within the state executive branch, never run a business, never served in the military, never been so much as a mayor or even sat on a school board.

She was a new caster. That's it. Full stop.

Of course she lost. She was an awful choice by Republican primary voters

Forum List

Back