Breaking: Pallets of Bricks Showing Up Around DC House Offices; Democrat Rep. Jackie Speier Calls on Pro-Abortion Activists to “Armor Up"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The shit is about to hit the fan. To my conservative friends out there. We're all Kyle Rittenhouse now. Be safe, be Macho, and watch your backs.

YRfQfFr_d.webp

Democrat Rep. Jackie Speier Incites Violence, Calls on Pro-Abortion Activists to “Armor Up” Because “There’s a War Out There” (VIDEO)​

Violence by extremists could occur 'for weeks' in wake of Supreme Court decision​

The shit is about to hit the fan. To my conservative friends out there. We're all Kyle Rittenhouse now. Be safe, be Macho, and watch your backs.

YRfQfFr_d.webp

Democrat Rep. Jackie Speier Incites Violence, Calls on Pro-Abortion Activists to “Armor Up” Because “There’s a War Out There” (VIDEO)​

Violence by extremists could occur 'for weeks' in wake of Supreme Court decision​

Isn't it curious the ABC story mentions nothing about 'leftwing extremists'? Just says extremists.

YRfQfFr_d.webp

though i do expect the democrappers to riot ... those may be bricks for a construction site ..

YRfQfFr_d.webp

~~~~~~
When the first LEO is struck down by one of those bricks, it's time to start shooting them with rubber bullets, bean bags, and tear gas cannisters.
Whatever happened to those non-lethal electronic weapons.

YRfQfFr_d.webp

YRfQfFr_d.webp

Find out who shipped the bricks and why. Their story better be good.

YRfQfFr_d.webp

I'm glad we'll be seeing a REAL INSURRECTION, just to clarify what one is

I'm afraid the shit holes will be on fire tonight. We'll get more black vote because of it. Always look at the positive I say
Antifa just marched past the court. Hope that adds confidence

Elections have consequences I heard a long time ago

This is the Schumer Insurrection

YRfQfFr_d.webp

Now? they want to start building a wall? WTF?

Actually, if those are just random bricks with no contractor taking ownership, then citizens need to go out and take them for their back yards.

I hope they go nuts and are Mod Edit:There will be no advocasy of "gunning people down on this site. Where finally sanity kicks in and they shut up finally.

I hate to see violence but America has had enough of this sanctioned violence by Democrat supporting members, blm and so on. Every god damn week one of them is calling for an uprising and attacking and never giving up (meanwhile they constantly complain about Jan 6 being bad).

I'm ready to see a whole bunch of dumbasses Mod Delete XXXX in the hopes we can out an end to this nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back