Breaking: Pallets of Bricks Showing Up Around DC House Offices; Democrat Rep. Jackie Speier Calls on Pro-Abortion Activists to “Armor Up"

I'm old enough to remember DC glowing red in the East over the MLK killing so a few brick bats tossed about is pretty weak sauce.

R.48b95c1e209dd658e2b3741711d60d50

I'm old enough to remember DC glowing red in the East over the MLK killing so a few brick bats tossed about is pretty weak sauce.

R.48b95c1e209dd658e2b3741711d60d50
Dang dude, I thought you were younger than me and I was about 45 miles from Memphis when the assassination went down. Maybe we were watching local news instead of national news.

Dang dude, I thought you were younger than me and I was about 45 miles from Memphis when the assassination went down. Maybe we were watching local news instead of national news.
Yeah, my dad drove us up to the top of a high ridge just east of town and DC was really "lit-up" that night. ;)

Back then there was not any of the light pollution from the current NOtVA sprawl so it was easily seen.

My cousin who was serving out his enlistment at Ft Belvoir after being wounded in Vietnam (recovered at John Hopkins) was sent to DC for a few days in a support role after LBJ invoked the insurrection act.

Yeah, my dad drove us up to the top of a high ridge just east of town and DC was really "lit-up" that night. ;)

Back then there was not any of the light pollution from the current NOtVA sprawl so it was easily seen.

My cousin who was serving out his enlistment at Ft Belvoir after being wounded in Vietnam (recovered at John Hopkins) was sent to DC for a few days in a support role after LBJ invoked the insurrection act.

Wow. You must be way north. I figured that was all megalopolis by now, up apparently not.

Forum List

Back