BREAKING NOW! Terrorist Bomb? in NJ 100+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wild conspiracy rants are boring me.
I say that every time you post.
Please stop spamming up the thread with your wild conspiracy rants.
that's all you and your boyfriend Danny.
Certified Brakeman here, you must be an MD with all of your rants about the engineers medical condition.
you mental condition is easy to spot .
pathological liar .

A pathological liar is someone who compulsively tells lies or fabricates information. A pathological liar may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self esteem. To spot a pathological liar, pay attention to behavior. A person may tell lies that seem to provide them with attention or personal gain. You may also spot frequent inconsistencies in stories. While pathological liars generally give less physical cues when lying, certain subtle changes in body language may indicate a pathological liar. A pathological liar may, for example, make excessive eye contact. Look into someone's history. Problems like substance abuse, and a history of unstable relationships, are all indications someone may be a pathological liar.
Do you know what it means to dynamite a train?
Hint: I did it once. Accidently too.

Your wild conspiracy rants are boring me.
Certified Brakeman here, you must be an MD with all of your rants about the engineers medical condition.
pathological liar .

A pathological liar is someone who compulsively tells lies or fabricates information. A pathological liar may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self esteem. To spot a pathological liar, pay attention to behavior. A person may tell lies that seem to provide them with attention or personal gain. You may also spot frequent inconsistencies in stories. While pathological liars generally give less physical cues when lying, certain subtle changes in body language may indicate a pathological liar. A pathological liar may, for example, make excessive eye contact. Look into someone's history. Problems like substance abuse, and a history of unstable relationships, are all indications someone may be a pathological liar.
Another telltale sign might be <sniffing>

pathological liar .

Of course you did dear .
Is that when you and butch were robbing the 3:10 to Yuma?

pathological liar .

Of course you did dear .
Oh dear, Mr Expert doesn't even know basic railroad terms. Who woulda thunk.

Chance this was equipment malfunction is extremely low. Loss of brake air pressure brings the engine to a stop. It's a passenger train so weight calculation errors are a none factor.
Hard to believe an engineer would be that distracted approaching a dead end station too though.
This one will be interesting.
Yeah but it could have been a medical emergency on the part of the engineer. If he had a heart attack it may have contributed to the accident.

pathological liar .

Of course you did dear .
False it's applying the emergency break .
Fail.

Chance this was equipment malfunction is extremely low. Loss of brake air pressure brings the engine to a stop. It's a passenger train so weight calculation errors are a none factor.
Hard to believe an engineer would be that distracted approaching a dead end station too though.
Yeah but it could have been a medical emergency on the part of the engineer. If he had a heart attack it may have contributed to the accident.
Easy! the facts send weather douche into a tizzy.

Have they stated what type of engine he was driving? That would tell us if it was possible.

pathological liar .

Of course you did dear .
Fail.
Not necessarily applying the emergency BRAKE, not break.
But causing a failure of the safety system which in turn causes the emergency BRAKE to be applied by the train.
In my case a pressure line disconnected without closing the valve first.

Now you're a little smarter. Not smart enough to post on this thread yet, but smarter nonetheless.

Have they stated what type of engine he was driving? That would tell us if it was possible.
There aren't to many possibilities. Either something was wrong with the mechanic's. Something was wrong with the Engineer or it was an act of terror. I tend to think it was an accident because if the Engineer wanted to kill someone he'd have made sure the train was at top speed pulling into that station to maximize the body count. While the train was moving it doesn't sound or even appear that the train was going all that fast at the time of the accident. Only the first car seemed to have heavy damage. I'd expect worse from a terrorist attack.

There aren't to many possibilities. Either something was wrong with the mechanic's. Something was wrong with the Engineer or it was an act of terror. I tend to think it was an accident because if the Engineer wanted to kill someone he'd have made sure the train was at top speed pulling into that station to maximize the body count. While the train was moving it doesn't sound or even appear that the train was going all that fast at the time of the accident. Only the first car seemed to have heavy damage. I'd expect worse from a terrorist attack.
He wasn't going that fast. In the LA crash a few years ago one passenger car went inside the other from the impact.

False it would only tell"us" that there was a fault in that particular train.

pathological liar .

Of course you did dear .
Fail.
But causing a failure of the safety system which in turn causes the emergency BRAKE to be applied by the train.

Now you're a little smarter. Not smart enough to post on this thread yet, but smarter nonetheless.
I just said that, all you did was blather.
As to smarter than you , that's not hard most insects are Stephen hawking compared to you.

Of course you did dear .
Fail.

I just said that, all you did was blather.
As to smarter than you , that's not hard most insects are Stephen hawking compared to you.
Did you get that comeback during recess this morning?

So is it more likely an ALP-45DP or an ALP-46 to allow the engineer to be at fault?

So is it more likely an ALP-45DP or an ALP-46 to allow the engineer to be at fault?
I don't know the system.
But logic would dictate that the most likely causes are human error or a system failure.

I don't know the system.
But logic would dictate that the most likely causes are human error or a system failure.
So the only thing you've ruled out now is alien invasion.
Man, you really are smartz!

I don't know the system.
No alien attack is about as likely as your imaginary terrorists claim or illuminati.

I don't know the system.
No alien attack is about as likely as your imaginary terrorists claim or illuminati.
Any more strawmen you going to fabricate and do battle with, dufus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back