BREAKING NOW! Terrorist Bomb? in NJ 100+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say bomb? Do you honestly think, after what happened there two weeks ago, that they would ignore a bomb if they thought it was one? You don't know New Jersey if you think that.
I questioned whether the cause was a terrorist bomb you asshole!
Subways are one of the terrorists favorite spots to murder as many innocent people as possible.

How many terrorist attacks have been on American trains or subways? I think you must be talking about airports.

Why do you say bomb? Do you honestly think, after what happened there two weeks ago, that they would ignore a bomb if they thought it was one? You don't know New Jersey if you think that.
Subways are one of the terrorists favorite spots to murder as many innocent people as possible.

How many terrorist attacks have been on American trains or subways? I think you must be talking about airports.
What the fuck difference does that make, leftist swine? How many buildings got hit by terrorists before it happened? Learn to think!

Did I mention "American trains" asshole?
Trains/train stations are one of the terrorists favorite targets globally.
Just because a terrorist hasn't been successful so far in attacking a US train/station doesn't mean it won't happen.
Who do you think planted those pipe bombs the other day in NJ?
Martha Stewart?

Sounds like the conductor was busy texting his main squeeze.

Except the conductors don't operate the trains. Engineers do. Conductors just collect tickets, pinhead.
Conductors are in charge of the train. So be careful when displaying your ignorance and calling people pinheads.
Conductors do not have control of the train the same way the engineer does.
Starting to look like you're full of BS about ever having been a conductor.

Except the conductors don't operate the trains. Engineers do. Conductors just collect tickets, pinhead.
Conductors are in charge of the train. So be careful when displaying your ignorance and calling people pinheads.
Conductors do not have control of the train the same way the engineer does.
Starting to look like you're full of BS about ever having been a conductor.
Oh the ignorance, it burns!

The Conductor is the Captain of the train. Conductor says go, they go. Conductor says stop, they stop.

There you go again falsely implying that a heart attack equals a 100% fatality rate.
Got a link to what his injuries or problem was?
Dr Dufus thinks heart attack victims spend 4 hours in the hospital and are sent home.
Actually sometime they do.
I'll take that little gem as a you got jack shit on what happened or his condition.
Thanks for the wild dumbass conspiracy.
Now go tell your mommy you need to clean your room.
I'm not the one who is implying a Crapspiracy/ terrorist attack.
Who's dumbass conspiracy is it again.
Really locked in on your heart attack conspiracy I see.

Meth really does destroy your brain.
Desperation!

I heard this a.m. on the news that the train that didn't stop did NOT have the safety mechanisms installed that would have prevented the crash. Reason ? $$. The deadline for installing the safety equipment couldn't be met (originally by the end of 2015) because the companies couldn't afford to get it all in. So the government gave them three more years. Also, although we don't know yet what happened to the engineer, if there had been a second man in the driver's seat, like a co-pilot, if he did have some sort of episode that caused the crash, it would have been prevented. This used to be the case, but the second engineer was eliminated years ago. Why? $$.
It seems to me that in order to run an affordable public transportation train system, safety has been given a back seat. How do we fix that? I don't know. Should we fix it? Only one death yesterday, so maybe that's an acceptable number?

I heard this a.m. on the news that the train that didn't stop did NOT have the safety mechanisms installed that would have prevented the crash. Reason ? $$. The deadline for installing the safety equipment couldn't be met (originally by the end of 2015) because the companies couldn't afford to get it all in. So the government gave them three more years. Also, although we don't know yet what happened to the engineer, if there had been a second man in the driver's seat, like a co-pilot, if he did have some sort of episode that caused the crash, it would have been prevented. This used to be the case, but the second engineer was eliminated years ago. Why? $$.
It seems to me that in order to run an affordable public transportation train system, safety has been given a back seat. How do we fix that? I don't know. Should we fix it? Only one death yesterday, so maybe that's an acceptable number?
Unless the dead person was a family member of yours right?

Danny's tantrum is endless.

Just raising the question. For the millions of commuters using that train system, a 200% raise in rates might be a huge problem, too.

That's a very populated area and a whole bunch of trains have come and gone without incident so it's a little early to make political hay of it.

Says queen pinhead.
Oh looky there. Engineer had no medical crisis and passed the drug and alcohol tests.

Your wild ass conspiracies are dying faster than you can post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back