BREAKING NOW! Terrorist Bomb? in NJ 100+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chance this was equipment malfunction is extremely low. Loss of brake air pressure brings the engine to a stop. It's a passenger train so weight calculation errors are a none factor.
Hard to believe an engineer would be that distracted approaching a dead end station too though.
This one will be interesting.
oh fuck you ! crapspiracy man .
the engineer had some kind of medical issue , as hard as it is for you to comprehend accidents do happen, things break .
Federally Certified Brakeman and have driven locomotives under supervision.
You?
that's never stopped a heart attack, seizure, stroke, Diarrhea or plain old bad judgment or stupidity.
your shit don't fly.
You are the only one speculating, dufus.
no that all you the very first thing you in unfailing post is the crapspiracy pov.
you never post anything else.
your only response was a meaningless comment on train driver training.

Chance this was equipment malfunction is extremely low. Loss of brake air pressure brings the engine to a stop. It's a passenger train so weight calculation errors are a none factor.
Hard to believe an engineer would be that distracted approaching a dead end station too though.
the engineer had some kind of medical issue , as hard as it is for you to comprehend accidents do happen, things break .
You?
that's never stopped a heart attack, seizure, stroke, Diarrhea or plain old bad judgment or stupidity.
your shit don't fly.
no that all you the very first thing you in unfailing post is the crapspiracy pov.
It's all there in the thread for everyone to see. As a certified Brakeman I stated possible mechanical failures and human error probabilities.

And you make up stories about the engineer having a heart attack.

You?
your shit don't fly.
It's all there in the thread for everyone to see. As a certified Brakeman I stated possible mechanical failures and human error probabilities.

bullshit.
here's your first post # 50.
"
This one will be interesting."- weather douche
when did you suddenly become a certified Brakeman?
stfu.

You?
your shit don't fly.

bullshit.
"
stfu.
All facts.
Unlike your wild conspiracy rants that the engineer had a heart attack.

your shit don't fly.

bullshit.
"
stfu.
All facts.
who's rants ?
your facts don't supersede my suggestions.
you imply a crapspiracy with every post you make.

Last edited:
It would not have mattered if the driver was fucking dead from a bullet of a heart attack.
The fail-safe devices are designed to stop any transit/subway/transport/passenger train in the country if a single error code is sent to the control center.
Some of these fail-safe devices are NOT electronically generated. Some are strictly mechanical devices which have been proven 100% reliable for decades.
This is an act of terrorism 100% guaranteed.

If this is proven to be a terror attack you all better start referring to Trump as President Trump.

It would not have mattered if the driver was fucking dead from a bullet of a heart attack.
The fail-safe devices are designed to stop any transit/subway/transport/passenger train in the country if a single error code is sent to the control center.
Some of these error codes are NOT electronically generated. Some are strictly mechanical devices which have been proven 100% reliable for decades.
These is an act of terrorism 100% guaranteed.
only in your delusion...

bullshit.
"
stfu.
All facts.
who's rants ?
Your wild conspiracy rants are boring me.

bullshit.
"
stfu.
All facts.
who's rants ?
I say that every time you post.

bullshit.
"
stfu.
All facts.
who's rants ?
Please stop spamming up the thread with your wild conspiracy rants.

bullshit.
"
stfu.
All facts.
who's rants ?
that's all you and your boyfriend Danny.

OMG!!! Same disease Hillary's got, I'll bet. It's those CHEM TRAILS Dale Smith is always talking about. We're being poisoned!

All facts.
who's rants ?
Certified Brakeman here, you must be an MD with all of your rants about the engineers medical condition.

OMG!!! Same disease Hillary's got, I'll bet. It's those CHEM TRAILS Dale Smith is always talking about. We're being poisoned!
I'm a long time sufferer of rationality and logic.

who's rants ?
Certified Brakeman here, you must be an MD with all of your rants about the engineers medical condition.
you mental condition is easy to spot .
pathological liar .

A pathological liar is someone who compulsively tells lies or fabricates information. A pathological liar may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self esteem. To spot a pathological liar, pay attention to behavior. A person may tell lies that seem to provide them with attention or personal gain. You may also spot frequent inconsistencies in stories. While pathological liars generally give less physical cues when lying, certain subtle changes in body language may indicate a pathological liar. A pathological liar may, for example, make excessive eye contact. Look into someone's history. Problems like substance abuse, and a history of unstable relationships, are all indications someone may be a pathological liar.

pathological liar .

A pathological liar is someone who compulsively tells lies or fabricates information. A pathological liar may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self esteem. To spot a pathological liar, pay attention to behavior. A person may tell lies that seem to provide them with attention or personal gain. You may also spot frequent inconsistencies in stories. While pathological liars generally give less physical cues when lying, certain subtle changes in body language may indicate a pathological liar. A pathological liar may, for example, make excessive eye contact. Look into someone's history. Problems like substance abuse, and a history of unstable relationships, are all indications someone may be a pathological liar.
Yes, do tell us more about the engineers heart attack, doctor.

I hope you're not tired of having your ass handed to you, this is entertaining boxing your ears.

pathological liar .

Yes, do tell us more about the engineers heart attack, doctor.

I hope you're not tired of having your ass handed to you, this is entertaining boxing your ears.
another symptom of pathological lying is delusional thinking and fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back